Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The end of the update says to save on the screen RIGHT BEFORE the "Chapter End" screen. Those have always worked for me.
I save like...two/three screens before that message...always, i got used to doing this way because "My New Family" who had the same issue in the firsts versions XD

erkper

May 16, 2018
I save like...two/three screens before that message...always, i got used to doing this way because "My New Family" who had the same issue in the firsts versions XD
Did you try loading an autosave? I've had save issues in two or three of the last few updates as well, but I've always found an autosave that worked if none of my regular saves did. (I usually keep a full screen of saves, and save enough to have that full screen all from various points in the last 2-3 chapters.)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Did you try loading an autosave? I've had save issues in two or three of the last few updates as well, but I've always found an autosave that worked if none of my regular saves did. (I usually keep a full screen of saves, and save enough to have that full screen all from various points in the last 2-3 chapters.)
tried with all the autosaves i have...nothing XD

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
tried with all the autosaves i have...nothing XD
This is a bit of a long shot but it's occasionally worked for me. Loading a save from the main menu is a little different than loading as save once the game is running. Try starting a new game get a few screens in, and then try loading a save. i'm not saying the odds are good. But what have you got to lose?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This is a bit of a long shot but it's occasionally worked for me. Loading a save from the main menu is a little different than loading as save once the game is running. Try starting a new game get a few screens in, and then try loading a save. i'm not saying the odds are good. But what have you got to lose?
did that too...not worked

in the end i decided to play the whole game all over again(but skipping a lot...so i can catch up XD)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
already?! *sees it's only 14%*

oh thank god(i've yet to catch up XD)
Laughing at a username="Demoness Kiss" ... thanking god :)

Also dev releases a new version every 4 or 5 weeks. So being a week in ... that is just on track.

You could wait 3-4 weeks - and get a two fer :)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Laughing at a username="Demoness Kiss" ... thanking god :)

Also dev releases a new version every 4 or 5 weeks. So being a week in ... that is just on track.

You could wait 3-4 weeks - and get a two fer :)
but it would be more to catch up XDXD i've other games to play XD(while i love this one a lot btw XD)

Reactions: mordred93

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
What is the average update timeline? I never paid attention. Once a month?

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
For anyone having trouble with saves, here's some saves from 0.15 that was posted earlier in the thread. They are varied between the major choices up until then so you can pick the romance options that you had. They all work fine with 0.18.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
I still feel like going to the Appalachians would be a far better idea. Fuck the Banks man, humidity, too many people, stupid bad storms. Go to the mountains, you get moonshine, copious amounts of firearms, few people, a pretty place with abundant food, and a warry but loving culture. The Cherokee survived there for hundreds of years, and are still there today.

I'm totally biased, but I still think I'm logically correct.

Reactions: JonTommy
May 31, 2020
I still feel like going to the Appalachians would be a far better idea. Fuck the Banks man, humidity, too many people, stupid bad storms. Go to the mountains, you get moonshine, copious amounts of firearms, few people, a pretty place with abundant food, and a warry but loving culture. The Cherokee survived there for hundreds of years, and are still there today.

I'm totally biased, but I still think I'm logically correct.
I would also do things for a WEG set in the Mountains of fucking somewhere. Rockies, Alps, Scottish Highlands, Himalayas, just something.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes