genocidhearts

Feb 6, 2018
I know this is probably outdated, but does anyone know the name of the song that plays at the end of Chapter 8? It was really good.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The power issue could easily be that Hana was running the electricity full power 24/7 to chase away the shadows and ran the tanks dry. The previous days had all been stormy and overcast after all.

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For sure, I definitely understand the reasons that she blew up and that she regrets it, just that I thought it was extreme. If anything it's moreso that Alice is being very calm and understanding compared to how Naomi predicted she'd react, so Naomi's reaction comes off extra strong.

erkper

May 16, 2018
See now, I kind of disagree with the idea that Naomi has always viewed her mom as competition. From what Naomi (and, to a lesser extent, Alice) has said, Naomi has always felt like ALICE was competing with HER, not that she ever competed with Alice. It's a fairly fine distinction, but an important one. And Naomi is the first to admit she went off the deep end based on her expectations and assumptions from Alice's previous behavior, not anything Alice has done since they were reunited.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
One should always see Naomi's behavior in the context of her life situation and puberty. When I was 17-18 and then there was no end time zombie apocalypse, I still argued with my parents about every shit. Even today, my mother still manages to piss me off even in quiet conversations within two minutes and I am now 50 years old. In addition, during the separation with Alice, Naomi (had to) grew up almost overnight and simply can't stand being looked at like a child by Alice any longer. In principle, the two have now switched roles, because in the new world Alice is clearly the helpless child without experience.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
One should always see Naomi's behavior in the context of her life situation and puberty. When I was 17-18 and then there was no end time zombie apocalypse, I still argued with my parents about every shit. Even today, my mother still manages to piss me off even in quiet conversations within two minutes and I am now 50 years old. In addition, during the separation with Alice, Naomi (had to) grew up almost overnight and simply can't stand being looked at like a child by Alice any longer. In principle, the two have now switched roles, because in the new world Alice is clearly the helpless child without experience.
Cough, I'm not as old as you are but I feel ya, if there is one person on this planet that can make my hat go off in mere seconds it is my mother.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
According to the flashback of Alice much of the machinery that makes the house self suficient is housed in the basement. A house close to the beach in a region where storms are common during the year plus a possible lack of maintenance, if Hana isn't proficient with machinery, and i am betting on the basement being flooded during the storm. :unsure:

The place is well hidden between some forest and a deserted beach, i wouldn't be surprised if the two bandits who are following the group didn't knew its location. Even the group only discovered the place because Ted was a survivalist nutjob.
Knowing it's location is one thing, knowing about the unguarded beach entrance is another.
And given how the front gates are it is questionable if the locals have tried breaking / forcing their way in. I agree that sooner or later they will & our little gang are gonna have to defend the place. Unlikely the basement will flood because that would have been thought of considering the amount of money they threw into building it. Damp & the odd puddle is the most I can foresee down there.
Never saw / heard mention of any garages on the property, although there is sure to be somewhere because I seriously doubt they wanna wave bye bye to their cars in a hurricane. Other wings / structures have the potential for some infected or feral wildlife. Could be a greenhouse set up somewhere also, being in the UK I have zero idea what a hurricane / tropical storms would do to unprotected crops.

Reactions: HansDampf788

erkper

May 16, 2018
Knowing it's location is one thing, knowing about the unguarded beach entrance is another.
And given how the front gates are it is questionable if the locals have tried breaking / forcing their way in. I agree that sooner or later they will & our little gang are gonna have to defend the place.
They wouldn't have to know about the unguarded beach beforehand. Get into the bandit/scavenger mindset: the two bandits said their group had been sending foraging patrols out, what would bandits/scavengers think when they found a barricaded gated entrance to a large walled compound? Something along the lines of "If it's worth protecting, it's worth taking!" Guaranteed they would start exploring the perimeter if not just force their way over the wall or through the gate. They'd do it just to find out what was on the other side. Eventually they'd get inside the walls one way or another.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
They wouldn't have to know about the unguarded beach beforehand. Get into the bandit/scavenger mindset: the two bandits said their group had been sending foraging patrols out, what would bandits/scavengers think when they found a barricaded gated entrance to a large walled compound? Something along the lines of "If it's worth protecting, it's worth taking!" Guaranteed they would start exploring the perimeter if not just force their way over the wall or through the gate. They'd do it just to find out what was on the other side. Eventually they'd get inside the walls one way or another.
Yes & when our happy little band fight them off hana can stop being so bitchy towards them :)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i finally catch up with other VNs...but apparently my v0.17's save files don't work?

like something about (see spoiler)

i don't mind replaying the whole game every once in a while...but it's the second time...i did the same because my v0.16's save-files had an issue with the v0.17

weeaboobs

Jan 20, 2020
i finally catch up with other VNs...but apparently my v0.17's save files don't work?

like something about (see spoiler)

i don't mind replaying the whole game every once in a while...but it's the second time...i did the same because my v0.16's save-files had an issue with the v0.17
The end of the update says to save on the screen RIGHT BEFORE the "Chapter End" screen. Those have always worked for me.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes