mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hahaha. Okay. My bad. Timezones are my nemesis, I guess. :)
You should try me .. Hawaii .. I am sitting down to have lunch and most Asians are waking up for tomorrow's day of work and all you east coast posers are already in bed :geek:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Eastern - East Coast US. One would think being born in Europe and having to do the Time Zone math every year when someone asks me what time I was born would make me better at it. :D
Not surprised you're on the US East Coast since you mentioned once the game is set in VA/NC. I was surprised by that though, until you posted that my feeling for the game was that it was taking place on the US West Coast, Seattle area maybe. Not really sure why...

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Not surprised you're on the US East Coast since you mentioned once the game is set in VA/NC. I was surprised by that though, until you posted that my feeling for the game was that it was taking place on the US West Coast, Seattle area maybe. Not really sure why...
I am trying to remember exactly what he said, but I think he said he was from VA/NC area due to some of the word choices (slang) that was used in the story, not necessarily that it took place there. I may totally be mistaken and feel free to whip me with a wet noodle if I am wrong.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I am trying to remember exactly what he said, but I think he said he was from VA/NC area due to some of the word choices (slang) that was used in the story, not necessarily that it took place there. I may totally be mistaken and feel free to whip me with a wet noodle if I am wrong.
You could be right.

I have dealt with your Hawaii time zone from this side (me also being in the US Eastern time zone, though more in the Midwest.) I was chatting with a guy on a MMORPG, someone I knew was American because we'd talked college football a few times, and he made a comment about it being 6pm, dinner time. I looked at my clock and it was showing straight up midnight. I said "where the f are you, Hawaii or something?" And he was actually kinda embarrassed to admit that he was, for some reason. I told him I'd trade in a second as I had a foot of snow on the ground at the time. He declined. :D

• Haha
Reactions: tombeir

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You could be right.

I have dealt with your Hawaii time zone from this side (me also being in the US Eastern time zone, though more in the Midwest.) I was chatting with a guy on a MMORPG, someone I knew was American because we'd talked college football a few times, and he made a comment about it being 6pm, dinner time. I looked at my clock and it was showing straight up midnight. I said "where the f are you, Hawaii or something?" And he was actually kinda embarrassed to admit that he was, for some reason. I told him I'd trade in a second as I had a foot of snow on the ground at the time. He declined. :D
Nope .. You are right .. I am wrong .. may the beating with the wet noodles commence. His quote from this thread "the location that this approximates (think eastern NC/VA) " You are right though pac/northwest might have been interesting, especially as they dress in all the layers.

I just moved to Hawaii from Indiana in February. I know that world quite well. I just am too old at this point to want to spend my life hating spring/summer (midwest allergies) - and loving fall/winter (no allergies), and wanting something somewhat stable. I will visit in winter to get my cold weather when I visit my kids and parents/siblings. I work remote - so it is no biggie for me to just get up, and watch the sun come up on my back porch while I am on conference calls.

Reactions: erkper

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Eastern - East Coast US. One would think being born in Europe and having to do the Time Zone math every year when someone asks me what time I was born would make me better at it. :D
:unsure: I suggest that you include the timezone when you announce a release. It makes things so much easier for everybody. They can figure out the time difference with fewer problems from that point. And...will be less likely to complain (UNLESS you miss your deadline) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kinderfeld

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
:unsure: I suggest that you include the timezone when you announce a release. It makes things so much easier for everybody. They can figure out the time difference with fewer problems from that point. And...will be less likely to complain (UNLESS you miss your deadline) :ROFLMAO:
A good suggestion. I've edited in the timezone and scheduled release time for the update just to avoid confusion.

As for my location, I'm in Eastern NC, near the Outer Banks. I've lived in CA, IN, TX, TN, and SC previously at various times, so my accent and slang usage are probably all over the place.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Yes. Now it is out. For Tier 3 Patrons. :)

A sneak peek for those of you who are patiently waiting, because this small scene makes me laugh (when I wrote it, when I posed and shot it, and every time I ran through the test builds):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
A good suggestion. I've edited in the timezone and scheduled release time for the update just to avoid confusion.

As for my location, I'm in Eastern NC, near the Outer Banks. I've lived in CA, IN, TX, TN, and SC previously at various times, so my accent and slang usage are probably all over the place.
Knarly Duuuddeee .. you want some sweat tea and pork rinds with that BBQ and pork tenderloin sammich? Ive lived everywhere as well so I am not making fun .. :)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
:ROFLMAO: God damn i just finished up chapter 6(i was already nearly done the day it released but had to finish up the True and Dare stuff) and was going to come with my thoughts but now chapter 7 is out.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Now it is out
now chapter 7 is out

Yes! Yes it is:

Chapter Seven (0.07.0) Final Update

By now, most of you know what "Final Update" means.
It means that we're *this* close to a new release.
In fact, we're a bit ahead of the game:
0.07.0 has already been tested and uploaded, ready for release.
Development went surprisingly smooth, even with the fact that I re-shot
two and a half sequences because I didn't like how they looked the first time.
For Chapter Seven, there's a fair amount of text that's dependent on decisions
you've made up to this point in the game.
To this point, there's an entire conversation you may or may not see
depending on a choice you might have made multiple chapters prior.
Here's the release schedule for 0.07.0
(all scheduled for 11:59 am EST release):
Tier 3: 8/14/2020
Tier 2: 8/16/2020
Tier 1 8/18/2020
Public: 8/19/2020
Change Log 0.07.0
  • Added Chapter Seven
  • Added the option to Hide the text box on Android
  • Changed image format to reduce file size (200-250 MBs saved for this version)
  • Added multiple new music tracks
- Kinderfeld

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
New update, great. I love the game and how the relationship between MC and Carol develops in this game. :love:
Thanks Dev.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.06.0 Sub-Edit: Added Full Gallery Unlock to the Mod

Note: Added extra love point for Carol in case you didn't get the one during sex at the end of v0.05.0.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
Needing an update at your earliest convenience, Zoey. :)

Reactions: Burgh917

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
The OFFICIAL LINE: No NTR. At all. Ever.

It's just not my thing and it is not a part of Now & Then's plot outline. Any group sex planned is MFF or maybe even MFFF.

And the upcoming Chapter Six will sort out what's going on with the bandits, so you may want to wait until that releases. An announcement for the release schedule should be going public tonight.

I loved the synopsis, in the images of the girls,
but when I read group sex, it worried me,
When I think of a group, the image of an orgy soon comes,
where everyone has sex with everyone.
I'm glad this isn't the case here,
reading your answer, I won my respect and another fan.
I will download without fear now, thank you very much.

4.60 star(s) 280 Votes