Zooch

Jul 9, 2021
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game, it is a Harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

IMPORTANT: If you do not want a harem mod showing all H scene please do not use this. I am tired of responding to people in the thread who quote this post or ping me. I will not longer be doing this.

Edit: Updated to v0.26.0 (Please read the text in the mod about saving to see all endings)

Note: Did not add the alternate scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
I just wanted to say, i was playing this game with your mod and im like thinking: "this is the 2nd scene ive already seen... it's getting a little repetitive..." and just as i was thinking that, your little added text popped up saying "remember im trying to show you all the scenes" and it made me laugh, perfect timing lol XD thanks again for the mod

Reactions: TheDick69+

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Meh, no ending with Hana which is basically the only person who shaves (Naomi did too, shown even, but nothing changed). She is also the only one to to not paint her nails, which everyone else does (who knows where they even get it from...not to mention colors can apparently change between scenes...or it's the extremely bad lighting at times).
Well, the game has a decent amount of issues but some good points as well. So it's a mixed bag, unfortunately.

(Naomi should definitely not be a hairdresser. Yikes.)

PS: The incest tag is wrong.
Incest tag is correct for the site rules.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

Carol was adopted by MC so this makes her "not related by blood" but still related by adoption.

Feb 1, 2019
Finished it recently, looks like I didn't got an happy ending with Sidney, I thought I did everything correctly but oh well, I can live with that.

Besides that, what an amazing game, I really loved the story and the pacing. Thank you for this game !

relev-

Jul 4, 2017
Now, for anyone reading, obvious spoilers to follow here.

There's a ton to unpack with this game but all in all, it was a great journey. I'm both sad and relieved it's over. Relieved that they're fine. It's finally over. Sad that it's over, I very much liked it. Not just the writing, directing(?) too. How you can use such a simplistic engine to make the houses feel big, and alive. Characters to feel as real as in any novel or story. The journey felt like it streched across places and not in a honey select engine.

I loved that the epilogue wasn't just the usual three screens per character "oh yes they live happily ever after" but there was an actual epilogue. I do think the story could've had a few more chapters in it; it felt like the bandit attack was coming. It was building up and the atmosphere was anxious. But then we had Sydney and Julie come over, ambush, follow up and pretty much epilogue at the new town. I feel like there could've been a small grace period. The end came fast; before downloading the last three or four chapters I believed there was still lot to come. I still got alternate routes and endings to find out but this was mentally a taxing journey, in a good way, and I don't think I will ever re-visit this. It feels like it would undermine the journey I went trough and felt with this, but I cannot overstate how much I love that there were options to make it my journey. Someone else had it different and I love the game for it, even if I will never experience 'all' of it so to say.

All in all, it was an experience. Came for horny but damn. Sort of stopped caring about it. Obviously it plays part in the story, in an interesting way and is an extra layer there but you know what I mean here.

I wish I was better with words. I have so many good things to say and I should've written them up as they kept coming up over the journey and updates but really I just wanted to say good work and thank you.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Meh, I still call false advertisement. (Granted, I mostly care about the possibilities of unique interaction and depth and the like which are technically also possible with adoption/step-nonsense/etc...and never get explored anyway, but still...)
HONESTLY,

after SIX fucking years of F95, I've had ENOUGH of you "no, adoption doesn't count as incest" dudes.

E-N-O-U-G-H

MC deflowers his adopted teen daughter and her teen best friend: isn't it enough morbid for you?

relev-

Jul 4, 2017
HONESTLY,

after SIX fucking years of F95, I've had ENOUGH of you "no, adoption doesn't count as incest" dudes.

E-N-O-U-G-H

MC deflowers his adopted teen daughter and her teen best friend: isn't it enough morbid for you?
This is ignoring the fact that you can talk yourself into Mother-Daughter threesome which is incest? I mean they don't bang each other but banging a mother on top of their daughter as she wraps her legs around her own mother has to be up there. And maybe it's not incest tag worthy but the two teenagers are pretty much sister in all but blood. There's so many reasons to have an incest tag, even if you were to ignore half of them.

And like you said, MC has an adopted daughter which is family in literally every sense than blood, and the description makes very clear for anyone spending 10 seconds on the page that the daughter is adopted. If that's not enough incesty for them, that's something they have to decide but the tag is not misleading. All necessary, additional information is there. I'd rather have an incest tag there as a warning to guide those put off away from the game and have the rest just read the fucking description.

EDIT: I mean there's nobody fighting over the "lesbian" tag; the game has no lesbians in it. Bisexuals, sure and there's girl on girl action but no lesbians. Should we grab our pitchforks over that? Obviously not, I'm just pointing out how ridiculous this is.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
This is ignoring the fact that you can talk yourself into Mother-Daughter threesome which is incest? I mean they don't bang each other but banging a mother on top of their daughter as she wraps her legs around her own mother has to be up there. And maybe it's not incest tag worthy but the two teenagers are pretty much sister in all but blood. There's so many reasons to have an incest tag, even if you were to ignore half of them.

And like you said, MC has an adopted daughter which is family in literally every sense than blood, and the description makes very clear for anyone spending 10 seconds on the page that the daughter is adopted. If that's not enough incesty for them, that's something they have to decide but the tag is not misleading. All necessary, additional information is there. I'd rather have an incest tag there as a warning to guide those put off away from the game and have the rest just read the fucking description.
it's not incest by blood. Given how any legal issues are moot, that pretty much all that matters. - But the incest tag is based on F95's view of the legalities of a unfallen world. So it's going to get applied.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it's not incest by blood. Given how any legal issues are moot, that pretty much all that matters. - But the incest tag is based on F95's view of the legalities of a unfallen world. So it's going to get applied.
In the real world having sex with your adopted daughter will bring the same as having sex with your real daughter in a lot of places.

Originally Answered: What will happen if a dad had sexual relationships with his adopted child?

Above the age of consent, state laws vary on this sort of thing.

Some laws specifically mention 'child by adoption' for either sibling incest or parental/line ancestor/descendant.

Some laws specifically mention vaginal intercourse, and may be silent on same sex. While others may list a litany of techniques, which would cover same or other sex couples.

If the reason for the 'taboo' was just to prevent consanguineous heterosexual offspring, step, adopted, sex partners would be immediately excluded.

In the case of Woody Allen, he married the adopted daughter of his live-in partner Mia Farrow. But Allen and Farrow were never married, so did not setup the step-father/daughter legal 'affinity', which may have otherwise rendered the marriage illegal, depending.

DenXXX

Aug 2, 2020
there seems to be a problem with the non compressed apk i'm on android 11, here is the problem

INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed collecting certificates for /data/app/vmdl648642222.tmp/base.apk: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl648642222.tmp/base.apk using APK Signature Scheme v2: integer overflow]

even the renpy creator reply at this thread

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes