SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
I don't get it. I play on Android. No matter how many times I download it and try from different links it's not installing. Every time I try to install it says "App is not installed". My phone is One plus Nord. And I still have 100+gb storage out of 256gb and 12 gb ram. I am not having any problems with other games. Any tip on how I can fix this problem?? Kinderfeld

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
You may need to try the smaller 0.26.1 build - if you aren't already. Some android users can't install APKs over 2GB in size.

I also had another user on Discord have an issue with Google play Protect. Here was his comments on the workaround.
So I searched for the problem and it turns out that 'Google play protect' is blocking that install So you need to go to 'Settings > Applications > system applications >' Google play store' & 'Google play services' and disable the apps Then install And then enable the 2 system apps again

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
Kinderfeld thanks for that link. Was able to play this game. It was great. Enjoyed every bit of it. I have no complaints. Game was long, interesting and something that I will play again. Not now maybe after some months. Just a lil bit sad that it ended but happy that I got to play a complete game with a good story. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Kinderfeld

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Can Hana get pregnant? Somebody made a comment about it before when I checked but I don't think that's possible

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Can Hana get pregnant? Somebody made a comment about it before when I checked but I don't think that's possible
Not that I know of. I know that Carol and Sydney can. I did not try for an alternate playthrough focused on Naomi so I am not sure if she, as the primary girl, can get pregnant. Alice and Julie cannot get pregnant (based on the Carol as primary girl with secondary Sydney focus).

Reactions: Lumi24

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Not that I know of. I know that Carol and Sydney can. I did not try for an alternate playthrough focused on Naomi so I am not sure if she, as the primary girl, can get pregnant. Alice and Julie cannot get pregnant (based on the Carol as primary girl with secondary Sydney focus).
Alice and Naomi can get pregnant, but I do not believe it is ever shown (if you go down there end routes).

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I finally got around to finishing the game.
I have to admit that after a certain point in the game, I was more interested in the story than the h scenes.
I was wondering how the dev was going to end the story and I feel it was appropriately done.

Well done.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Alice and Naomi can get pregnant, but I do not believe it is ever shown (if you go down there end routes).
Indeed Alice and Naomi can, but they reveal this near the very end so it's one of the last few pieces of dialogue, no baby bumps to be seen with them.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Damn, this game is really really good. Quite immersive and captivating. Can't wait to have played it through to give a big 5 star.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Yeah i can't stand it either...
ONE of the BEST games i ever played...
I was never into MILF games,it's just not for me,so this apocalypse game was/IS just awseome...
I just loved this game so much and i couldn't care less about sex scenes...
Thats the same with Killer7 games,storywise they are the best here at f95...
I hope your new game Kinderfeld will be a blast like Killer7 new game :
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-memories-v0-2-killer7.85280/

love you guys ;)

Reactions: Kinderfeld

evildirex

Jul 18, 2020
I finished it and liked it a lot, truly, but it left a bit of emptiness in me, I guess the story made sense to me most of the time and I'm glad it didn't turn out to be something really lame. Thanks a lot for this game.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
When can we met Alice again, im at chapter 11 rn, after the shooting with the bandits , i found her to be the most attractive lady in here ngl.
Edit: Nvm found her.
Also if anyone could spoil me a bit, do you get some fun time with Sydney, thought there's gonna be a scene with her in the school, too bad none of our choice matter to the big plot, really like that place for the survivors, safe, secure, got electric and tons of food, book and sport for entertain.

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

erkper

May 16, 2018
Little snippet from the latest Patreon post:

Now & Then update:
As of today we're still working our way through Chapter 16. At this point, it's mostly just minor cleanups of the existing game and, well... adding new scenes. In fact, we've hit a point where this may as well be considered a Director's Cut.

One thing of note: Someone asked for the ability to view other endings. So, we worked up some code to make it happen (see screen below). Be aware that these don't take into account many of the minor decisions you've made in the game and, except for the bad end, treat it as if you've romanced them all. So, they'll cover the more-likely versions and not the dozens of possible permutations.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Little snippet from the latest Patreon post:

Now & Then update:
As of today we're still working our way through Chapter 16. At this point, it's mostly just minor cleanups of the existing game and, well... adding new scenes. In fact, we've hit a point where this may as well be considered a Director's Cut.

One thing of note: Someone asked for the ability to view other endings. So, we worked up some code to make it happen (see screen below). Be aware that these don't take into account many of the minor decisions you've made in the game and, except for the bad end, treat it as if you've romanced them all. So, they'll cover the more-likely versions and not the dozens of possible permutations.

Hot damn :love: Really looking forward to those Sydney endings. I don't mean that the other girls are not good or hot but I prefer Sydney slightly over them. Cheers.

Reactions: erkper

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Well done. Good story pacing, and character development. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. I am looking forward to your next project.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
One of the best tags in this website: [Completed]

Downloading for some apreciation. Gonna give my thoughts when I build my har, I mean, finish the game.

Reactions: Machete

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
there is a endless loop after sydney and julie arrive where you are forced to sleep with hana or you are stuck in the loop forever ( my guess only with the wt mod) that makes me think previous choices are useless i did always chose not to sleep with her again and only be friends after the lie but she always trys to start sexuell intercurses with mc so that means choices doesnt really matter or is a mod failure (i know he wants to show all scenes)

erkper

May 16, 2018
there is a endless loop after sydney and julie arrive where you are forced to sleep with hana or you are stuck in the loop forever ( my guess only with the wt mod) that makes me think previous choices are useless i did always chose not to sleep with her again and only be friends after the lie but she always trys to start sexuell intercurses with mc so that means choices doesnt really matter or is a mod failure (i know he wants to show all scenes)
If you use the mod, choices don't matter and it will try to force every scene to run even when they contradict your choices or each other.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes