MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Finally finished the game.

I liked a lot, don't get me wrong, but sometimes, the game goes on and on (or maybe it's me playing for like almost 8 hours straight with some diversions in between (at some point I had Now & Then and Shoujo Dominance opened simultaneously)), and I'm not a big fan of the post apocaliptic thing.

But in general, yep, Liked.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Wish the ppl make this game would have bother putting in a stat chart/board instead, cuz i swear i did everything to Sydney favor (buy her cigarette, get the threesome with Naomi in chap 16 or so, visit her every chance i get while in the school as well as all the make love option available at the school+hotel, but her like still not enough or sth, she didnt get pregnant nor did she come into Marshand house, like im at Epilogue rn and she just stay in Gransboro and most likely never gonna leave . that's a bit annoying.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Wish the ppl make this game would have bother putting in a stat chart/board instead, cuz i swear i did everything to Sydney favor (buy her cigarette, get the threesome with Naomi in chap 16 or so, visit her every chance i get while in the school as well as all the make love option available at the school+hotel, but her like still not enough or sth, she didnt get pregnant nor did she come into Marshand house, like im at Epilogue rn and she just stay in Gransboro and most likely never gonna leave . that's a bit annoying.
There is if you are playing anything released in the last couple years. Bottom of the screen - "STATS".

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Odd. I got her preggo, crazy for mc and she could have been the main girl if i didn't go full harem. Did you bang her in the Hotel out of the Killer Cunts camp before leaving the city? It's when she gets preg.

Tarvod

Jan 21, 2021
ayo what the fuck is that last scene in the sydney ending? it appears to be naomi and carol being fucked by some random dudes?

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
There is if you are playing anything released in the last couple years. Bottom of the screen - "STATS".
Oh alright, i guess im blind then, but tbf, the other game i play usual put the STAT thing right at the top with a very obvious icon, like Mythic manor, harem hotel ,house in a rift etc... that link with the objective for each girl, but still i cant believe i miss that STAT the whole time i play while rolling back on dialogue or put the game on Auto.

Odd. I got her preggo, crazy for mc and she could have been the main girl if i didn't go full harem. Did you bang her in the Hotel out of the Killer Cunts camp before leaving the city? It's when she gets preg.
I did do sex scene with her at the Hotel near Julie camp, her Like stat is only 9 tho so i probably miss sth, need 10 likes to get pregnant i guess?.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Oh alright, i guess im blind then, but tbf, the other game i play usual put the STAT thing right at the top with a very obvious icon, like Mythic manor, harem hotel ,house in a rift etc... that link with the objective for each girl, but still i cant believe i miss that STAT the whole time i play while rolling back on dialogue or put the game on Auto.

I did do sex scene with her at the Hotel near Julie camp, her Like stat is only 9 tho so i probably miss sth, need 10 likes to get pregnant i guess?.
9 is rather low. I think i had like 13 at the hotel. You probably botched a few dialogs back at the school. I think you need at last 15 for any girl to be the waifu or a lover in the epilogue.

Reactions: sava75

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
so the culmination of the entire story in one of the main endings is that the two characters you've spent the most time with become whores?
Whores is a bad word. It's more like emancipated young women.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
ayo what the fuck is that last scene in the sydney ending? it appears to be naomi and carol being fucked by some random dudes?
Because you didn't go for harem ending. You only kept one of the girls so the other 2 ended up with other people. I went for the harem ending so they were all with me.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
There's a bug in some versions and some mods that put one image from the bad end in the Sydney ending, so that's probably what you're experiencing. The actual dialogue that accompanies that image in the bad end is the MC saying that they don't know what Naomi and Carol are doing now, and he doesn't really want to think about it too much (implying that he's imagining the worst case).

So yeah, likely a bug if you did go full harem.

ja_som

Aug 4, 2019
I really wanted to finish this game, but it had other plans...
Every time I wanted to load saved game it had errors, but I always was able to load something older from auto saves. But now all are broken... :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tarvod

Jan 21, 2021
There's a bug in some versions and some mods that put one image from the bad end in the Sydney ending, so that's probably what you're experiencing. The actual dialogue that accompanies that image in the bad end is the MC saying that they don't know what Naomi and Carol are doing now, and he doesn't really want to think about it too much (implying that he's imagining the worst case).

So yeah, likely a bug if you did go full harem.
I hope this is the case

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You need 10 for her to come to you at the Marshan House (I think - it is in the WT - I have since lost that brain cell). One of her endings is you got her pregnant and she stayed in the camp. I think actually you get her pregnant in the school (like a time you spent the night with her). Again - WT helps.

Reactions: sava75
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes