Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
I hate I need to ask this, but you were replaying the chapters… right? The unlocks are for your next play through. Mods don’t change this.
I'm aware that it's only available on second playthrough,the mod allow to see the alternative scenes on gallery which shows there are 5 alternative scenes from ch12,14,15(2 scene)and 16.so the only thing i'm confused is this
Screenshot_20220608-013649_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
Which show there is more alternative scene on chapter eight and nine.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I'm aware that it's only available on second playthrough,the mod allow to see the alternative scenes on gallery which shows there are 5 alternative scenes from ch12,14,15(2 scene)and 16.so the only thing i'm confused is this
View attachment 1857415
Which show there is more alternative scene on chapter eight and nine.
The alternate scenes that I have listed in the walkthrough are all the ones listed as of the last release (26) as there is also an alternate scene in chapter 20 (which came out after the post you quoted). I have not played with the mod, but wrote the walkthrough, so know you can find how to get all the alternate scenes (pick girl A vs girl B, have low like, have high like, etc.) Some will be available on the last and final version the dev is writing now and finishing up as there was no technical way to get the scenes in the game (but they were finished, just the logic was put in the game yet, and you could only get them by cheating from the console).

Reactions: sava75 and Codex07

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
The alternate scenes that I have listed in the walkthrough are all the ones listed as of the last release (26) as there is also an alternate scene in chapter 20 (which came out after the post you quoted). I have not played with the mod, but wrote the walkthrough, so know you can find how to get all the alternate scenes (pick girl A vs girl B, have low like, have high like, etc.) Some will be available on the last and final version the dev is writing now and finishing up as there was no technical way to get the scenes in the game (but they were finished, just the logic was put in the game yet, and you could only get them by cheating from the console).
But the game is mark as completed,so there will be no way to see the unfinished alternative scenes?unless using command?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
But the game is mark as completed,so there will be no way to see the unfinished alternative scenes?unless using command?
The story is finished, and the game content is done (there is nothing "major" new being worked on). Dev is fixing up old renders and bad code (his words), and going to use release a "this is final" version in the next few months when he has time between releases of his other project. This is where the unfinished stuff can come into the story (if the dev wants to weave it back in). Don't worry about it for now. If you really want to you can like try to find all of it by doing the console. There is no sex scenes or anything you are missing, it is literally all like "what happens if you piss off all the girls and go to the library in chapter 16, so instead of seeing any of them, you are now alone with your thoughts."

Reactions: sava75 and Codex07

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
WTF at the end of Sydney ending?!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to kill all joy. Its looks like Carol and Naomi. Please tell me i'm wrong.
It is not - this is what happens if you get the bad ending. Ie. don't have enough love and have denied both of those girls. I mean they are young women - and you have said "no" to them, what did you think would happen?

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
The story is finished, and the game content is done (there is nothing "major" new being worked on). Dev is fixing up old renders and bad code (his words), and going to use release a "this is final" version in the next few months when he has time between releases of his other project. This is where the unfinished stuff can come into the story (if the dev wants to weave it back in). Don't worry about it for now. If you really want to you can like try to find all of it by doing the console. There is no sex scenes or anything you are missing, it is literally all like "what happens if you piss off all the girls and go to the library in chapter 16, so instead of seeing any of them, you are now alone with your thoughts."
Ah i see,btw i'm not that kind of guy who play AVN only for the sex content,i'm one of the kind that curious at everything,it's an ugly trait,ik but i can't help myself,also thanks for the info,i appreciate it

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Jebus last time I had a chance to play this it was 0.12 and I still wasn't halfway through.....time for a couple all nighters!

Reactions: sonhot

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Just wanted to say that despite a few flaws (some awkward framing here and there because the game hides the face of the MC) this is one of the very rare top tier VNs you can play with lots of content and high replay value. It's also one of the few VNs with an actual ending that does not feel rushed or comes out of nowhere and will leave you 100% satisfied. You also grow quite attached to all the characters since they are not just cardboard cut-outs. This VN dedicates an entire chapter to just the endings and each and every character that is still with you at the end gets plenty of time. Hats off to the developer!

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Really liked the game. Only real issues I had with it were inconsistency problems. The MC did some studying up on the survivalist lifestyle when things started to go bad but had him and the LIs not rationing their food from day one. Still eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner. While it's a decent moral boost, when you don't know when a new shipment/large influx of food will come by, you need to ration even when you have a large stockpile of food. Smaller breakfast or dinner and no more lunches unless it's something quite small like a handful of nuts or something.

Only other thing that was questionable were the sound effects the characters made during sexy times. I mean.. What the hell does "sssslllsssss" sound like? What's that sound effect supposed to be? Perhaps better choices for sounds would be better..

Other than that, I really enjoyed it like I said. I love post-apocalyptic stories, and this being a AVN was even better. Plus the characters were pretty well created.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The mc might think that he'd be safe since his two kids are both girls but he forgot Kenny. Once Kenny turn 18 he'd become the next protagonist inheriting a harem full of milfs.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Still eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner. While it's a decent moral boost, when you don't know when a new shipment/large influx of food will come by, you need to ration even when you have a large stockpile of food.
I took it like he knew the power was going to go out. Eat “fresh” while you can. When it did, they had to eat the cooked food and when they were done the mc started to skip meals.

Granted, he could’ve started to ration the girls too, but at that point it was already clear the apartment wasn’t going to be a permanent place. This was my take on the situation anyway.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
I took it like he knew the power was going to go out. Eat “fresh” while you can. When it did, they had to eat the cooked food and when they were done the mc started to skip meals.

Granted, he could’ve started to ration the girls too, but at that point it was already clear the apartment wasn’t going to be a permanent place. This was my take on the situation anyway.
I don't know. If he was stockpiling food, I'd have assumed the MC did at least a basic introductory read of, at the minimum, salt preservation. So he'd have stockpiled salt for meats and stuff. Plus preserving fruits and vegetables, etc. I'd have learned how to do other types of preservation too like smoking too. Granted, that's me.

Regardless, even before the power gave out and the threat of power going out someday, should still have been forcing himself and Carol, then eventually Naomi, to be rationing their food. Granted, I don't blame the dev for not considering it too much. Usually people think of rationing in wartime efforts, less so in apocalyptic settings which are two different things. As in wartime situations, people are still producing food/meat and shipping it out, where as in an apocalyptic setting, all that becomes nonexistent. So shelves won't be restocked when going on scavenging runs. They would eventually run out of supplies to scavenge. So rationing until they could become self-reliant would be necessary, even if it hits morale.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I don't know. If he was stockpiling food, I'd have assumed the MC did at least a basic introductory read of, at the minimum, salt preservation. So he'd have stockpiled salt for meats and stuff. Plus preserving fruits and vegetables, etc. I'd have learned how to do other types of preservation too like smoking too. Granted, that's me.

Regardless, even before the power gave out and the threat of power going out someday, should still have been forcing himself and Carol, then eventually Naomi, to be rationing their food. Granted, I don't blame the dev for not considering it too much. Usually people think of rationing in wartime efforts, less so in apocalyptic settings which are two different things. As in wartime situations, people are still producing food/meat and shipping it out, where as in an apocalyptic setting, all that becomes nonexistent. So shelves won't be restocked when going on scavenging runs. They would eventually run out of supplies to scavenge. So rationing until they could become self-reliant would be necessary, even if it hits morale.
Smoking meats sounds like an extraordinarily bad idea in a situation where you're doing everything you can to keep a low profile and avoid drawing attention to where you live from the bandits and infected.

Last edited:

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Smoking meats sounds like an extraordinarily bad idea in a situation where you're doing everything you can to keep a low profile and avoid drawing attention to where you live from the bandits and infected.
Agreed.

I am saying this as someone who is absolutely in love with their smoker (in a non-fetish kind of way, even I am not that perverse); I can't imagine trying to use it in an apartment, or even somewhere in the complex. Might as well just set-up a dinner bell & a flashing "Open" sign. It would/will be a great idea for later, but not while they were in the city.

A dehydrator would have been a better idea while they were in the city, but only as long as they had power to use the electric version. Once the power stopped, it would have similar problems to the smoker.

Reactions: erkper
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes