mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You… haven't actually read what I wrote, have you?
I don't know for all of the issues you pointed out, but several of the grammar/spelling errors were correct after the demo versions were sent out. The WT Script could have been based on those demo versions, and once it was released, never updated after the dev went back to fix stuff after the chapter was released. For example your Chapter 21 shower need thing was when it was unlocked (in chapter 21) but only was playable on a replay through chapter 20. So there is stuff like that all throughout the game.

Applaud the effort, but I didn't play with the WT Mod, as I followed the PDF WT.

Reactions: agregen

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
You… haven't actually read what I wrote, have you?
I skimmed it, I'm very busy with several projects, and no, I didn't go back and correct all the typos for previous versions, I don't have time for stuff like that, I handle entirely too much content. Not to mention the majority of players aren't going to go back through the same game a second time. A fraction will, but not enough to make it worth the effort of doing that IMO. Glad you had time and wanted to, anyone who wants to help the community I'm cool with. Cheers.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Do most of the scenes in this game use the dutch angle shot?
Wow. I have actually never noticed that before.

All of the pictures in the op are from the start of the game. It’s a good way to show more, but that is some heavy usage

I have actually no idea if it’s used throughout.:unsure:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Wow. I have actually never noticed that before.

All of the pictures in the op are from the start of the game. It’s a good way to show more, but that is some heavy usage

I have actually no idea if it’s used throughout.:unsure:
I don't mind it when it's used sparingly to convene a certain tone (normally to make the viewer feel unsettled about what is happening or about to happen), but if it's going to be almost every scene then that can become annoying after a while.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I don't mind it when it's used sparingly to convene a certain tone (normally to make the viewer feel unsettled about what is happening or about to happen), but if it's going to be almost every scene then that can become annoying after a while.
I don't think the intent is there – nor am I certain it works so well (or at all) in a static format. It didn't convey any uneasiness or tension for me in this, but I certainly can remember movies in which I noticed it (so I am not completely blind).

Last played when the female kid became a zombie. Is it worth to play it now ??
Err... none of the contents have been changed but the game is now complete and IMO a superb experience. If you're talking about the side character little girl from the town, yes she still gets down with the sickness.

SacredDark

Dec 30, 2020
Completed the game! (Was on Carol's path.)

All I could say is, it had an phenomenal story. (Full of humor and suspense, which i personally like in a renpy games.) It also has a bittersweet ending.

Thank You Dev for making this! (Also! I'm surprised there were no "Humor" Tags.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Coaxmetal

Klcrones

Nov 14, 2020
Does anyone play the android version? Apk doesn't work for me.
It seems like the android one is not working for other games as well that have been converted recently (at least when i downloaded today). i think it might be the x86 or armbe issue or something else.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I suggest switching to JoiPlay to play ren'py titles on Android. For a few reasons, actually.

1. You can download the Windows or Mac version and use that without waiting for someone to convert it to apk format.
2. You don't have to wait for someone to convert and upload an apk of a compressed version.
3. You don't have to wait for someone to upload an apk version using a mod.
4. You're not constrained to the 2GB apk size limit built into Android.
5. If someone uploads a fix for an error, you can apply it to your version immediately without waiting for a conversion.
6. Privacy/security. I can put my AIF titles into a hidden/passworded folder and require a PIN when launching JoiPlay so that people can't easily stumble upon them. Kinda hard to hide apks.

I've been using JoiPlay exclusively for about eight months, and I would say greater than 95% of the titles I've downloaded have worked without issue. A couple had minimal issues and even fewer would fail to run at all, at which point, I'd use an apk version if one was uploaded.

Klcrones

Nov 14, 2020
I suggest switching to JoiPlay to play ren'py titles on Android. For a few reasons, actually.

1. You can download the Windows or Mac version and use that without waiting for someone to convert it to apk format.
2. You don't have to wait for someone to convert and upload an apk of a compressed version.
5. If someone uploads a fix for an error, you can apply it to your version immediately without waiting for a conversion.
6. Privacy/security. I can put my AIF titles into a hidden/passworded folder and require a PIN when launching JoiPlay so that people can't easily stumble upon them. Kinda hard to hide apks.

I've been using JoiPlay exclusively for about eight months, and I would say greater than 95% of the titles I've downloaded have worked without issue. A couple had minimal issues and even fewer would fail to run at all, at which point, I'd use an apk version if one was uploaded.
Very good points how is the performance though to my knowledge I feel like emulating it through joyplay would be slower is that true?

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Very good points how is the performance though to my knowledge I feel like emulating it through joyplay would be slower is that true?
I've only noticed issues with some RPGM titles that have heavier graphical effects like smoke or fog. Ren'py titles are, usually, static images with the occasional animation. There was a space themed title I played a while back and its intro video was a little choppy. Can't remember the name of it right off hand but you were a student or trainee, I think.

Reactions: Klcrones

K18

Apr 19, 2018
TheInterimDomain Update Banner copy (1).jpg
TheInterimDomain Sample Pics 2 (1).jpg TheInterimDomain Sample Pics copy (1).jpg

The Interim Domain 0.03.0 update #2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now & Then FINAL update:
We've gotten the work for the first eight chapters finished (or close enough - there might be a few extra re-shoots here and there). Already written and partially shot are two new Julie scenes for Part 2, one of which is a Then scene and the other is in Chapter 16. At this point, I figure there'll be a lot fewer re-shoots to clean up old scenes and more work adding either new content or tweaking scenes that are already in there.

Thanks for your interest and patronage,
-Kinderfeld

beyreli

Feb 6, 2018

Thanks a lot dude, joiplay is so much useful and the best part for me is that you can backup saves way more easily.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
5 alternate scenes - pulled from the WT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically the first 4, play through to the end of chapter 16, then start from chapter 12 again and play it (hold down shift) and then you will see the new scenes again and it will unlock in the gallery.
Ik it's late as hell,but from what i see,there's supposed to be more than 5 alternative scenes,and seems like the modded version didn't show the rest alternative scenes

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Ik it's late as hell,but from what i see,there's supposed to be more than 5 alternative scenes,and seems like the modded version didn't show the rest alternative scenes
I hate I need to ask this, but you were replaying the chapters… right? The unlocks are for your next play through. Mods don’t change this.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes