Vishesh Ved

Aug 27, 2018
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game, it is a Harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

IMPORTANT: If you do not want a harem mod showing all H scene please do not use this. I am tired of responding to people in the thread who quote this post or ping me. I will not longer be doing this.

Edit: Updated to v0.26.0 (Please read the text in the mod about saving to see all endings)

Note: Did not add the alternate scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
Any walk through mod for android?

CARlSON911

Jul 7, 2018
Hello. The game gives an error.
The error appears on those answer options that, according to the walkthrough, are correct. Can you please tell me how to fix this?
Screenshot

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
I didn't know this was complete already! Last time I played it was on 0.17 and thought it had ways to go yet.

Dowloading right now!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I didn't know this was complete already! Last time I played it was on 0.17 and thought it had ways to go yet.

Dowloading right now!
0.17 was 9 months away from when it was completed over a month ago.
Taking a little 10 month nap there are we. ;) :p:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Dalurker

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
You're in for a treat!
For sure!

0.17 was 9 months away from when it was completed over a month ago.
Taking a little 10 month nap there are we. ;) :p:rolleyes:
Time flies when you are having fun with other games, I guess? Lol. Almost a year since the last time. Lost my files too, so time to start from scratch. I read you can go full harem, so hell yeah, lol.

I found all three girls very hot , up to the last point I read, I only had the MC and his daughter and the blonde and her daughter, not sure if anyone else joined the picture.

Reactions: UncleFredo

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Love the story. Feel like the MC needs to get to know how to make a suppressor for the pistol. Old plastic soda bottles taped to the end of a pistol supposedly work for a few up close shots, so not really that technical. My wife loves me I kill every story through logic :p
Pace in this was good, characters evolved over time and the context worked well. This should be a case study for other developers on how to develop a narrative and characters. Well done Dev.

Reactions: Klcrones

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
From twitter. :cool:
ILSProductions@IlsProductions

For those of you who only connect with us here on Twitter, I want to give you an update on Now & Then FINAL release, which is being worked on in the downtime between TID releases. #nowandthen #gamedev #indiedev #vn #adultgames 1/5
Traduzir Tweet
FSv0_ELXoAkCqT4.jpg

This build is a full code clean-up with bonus content, including a Chapter Select, Unlock All option for the Gallery, and Outtakes. 2/5

Currently up to Chapter 7, the FINAL build already has 250+ revised or new shots, including a few new scenes (like the one pictured here). 3/5
FSv1VBaXsAAXNKu.jpg

The FINAL build will also have some readjustments to points (with the possibility of a few new spots to correct someone *cough* NAOMI *cough* getting too many points with all the alt content. 4/5

So, if you see anything in the 0.26.0 build that might need to be tweaked, let us know. We may already be aware, but with 82k lines of script, it never hurts to have a few extra eyes. 5/5
Source:

Zooch

Jul 9, 2021
omg i was just checking "new TV shows" and saw a new show called "Now & Then" is coming out on the 20th of May... and im thinking... nah... no way are they turning this into a tv show XD

(but just FYI, it looks like a trash TV show and obviously nothing to do with this game)

• Haha
Reactions: Pnz1337

Pnz1337

Aug 13, 2019
Just started the Game tonight and i got to tell you - it soaked me in. Great Work. I love the way you tell the Story with "Now & Then" all the scenes back when everything was 'normal' ... i haven't finished it YET but i got to pay respect where someone deserves it!

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Haven't kept track of this in a long time. Is it actually finished, I mean finished finished with a proper ending and not abandoned with a half-assed ending?

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game, it is a Harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

IMPORTANT: If you do not want a harem mod showing all H scene please do not use this. I am tired of responding to people in the thread who quote this post or ping me. I will not longer be doing this.

Edit: Updated to v0.26.0 (Please read the text in the mod about saving to see all endings)

Note: Did not add the alternate scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
So I diffed this with the original game files (to see if it's compatible with the bugfixes… and to modify it accordingly if needed), and I found a number of discrepancies; now I'm wondering if these are actually intentional (i.e. part of the mod) or some residual text from older versions of the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

…In case anyone wants it, I've attached my v0.26.1 (i.e. 0.26 + bugfix) version of the mod with fixed discrepancies (assuming I've guessed correctly and the ones I listed aren't meant to be part of the mod); here's the full archive and . And if anyone wants to try editing it, I've marked all logic changes appropriately so you won't have to diff it (or at least not as much time… I wasted an entire day on that damn 74k LOC script file :().
[Note: I haven't actually done any playtesting beyond making sure it doesn't crash the game on startup and the gallery is unlocked properly]

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
So I diffed this with the original game files (to see if it's compatible with the bugfixes… and to modify it accordingly if needed), and I found a number of discrepancies; now I'm wondering if these are actually intentional (i.e. part of the mod) or some residual text from older versions of the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

…In case anyone wants it, I've attached my v0.26.1 (i.e. 0.26 + bugfix) version of the mod with fixed discrepancies (assuming I've guessed correctly and the ones I listed aren't meant to be part of the mod); here's the full archive and . And if anyone wants to try editing it, I've marked all logic changes appropriately so you won't have to diff it (or at least not as much time… I wasted an entire day on that damn 74k LOC script file :().
[Note: I haven't actually done any playtesting beyond making sure it doesn't crash the game on startup and the gallery is unlocked properly]
Yes, I altered all kinds of code, that's why it's named Harem Mod.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes