Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
Is there a safe and legit way to get the apk version of this cause all of the download link besides Mega (which isnt available) is shady af and have slow downloads

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Is it just me or Zoey's mod is just broken? I have the mod installed and after playing maybe five or six chapters I just realize that the mod constantly messes up the girl's points to the point that I have to play the game without the mod again and only leave the modded version as a way to view all gallery scenes (two of the most irritating things that really pisses me off are: Carol's Nerve system is basically fucked, no matter how I tried to lower her Nerve points down without lossing any of her Love points in some choices, she would still magically gain more than seven, compared to five in my unmodded walkthrough, which causes a few scenes of her unable to properly shoot the invader; as the mod clearly includes all the possible scenarios that are for the addition of girls' points without having to make the hard choice, at the end of the game I somehow make Naomi's point more than Carol's after following the mod's recommended walkthrough, which is not something I want particularly as I still view Carol as the Queen bee of MC's harem.). Having the points constantly change in an unknown way is not something I'm fond of when playing modded AVNs.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Is it just me or Zoey's mod is just broken? I have the mod installed and after playing maybe five or six chapters I just realize that the mod constantly messes up the girl's points to the point that I have to play the game without the mod again and only leave the modded version as a way to view all gallery scenes (two of the most irritating things that really pisses me off are: Carol's Nerve system is basically fucked, no matter how I tried to lower her Nerve points down without lossing any of her Love points in some choices, she would still magically gain more than seven, compared to five in my unmodded walkthrough, which causes a few scenes of her unable to properly shoot the invader; as the mod clearly includes all the possible scenarios that are for the addition of girls' points without having to make the hard choice, at the end of the game I somehow make Naomi's point more than Carol's after following the mod's recommended walkthrough, which is not something I want particularly as I still view Carol as the Queen bee of MC's harem.). Having the points constantly change in an unknown way is not something I'm fond of when playing modded AVNs.
The point system is completely irrelevant in Zoey's mod. The mod is designed to play all scenes regardless of any points or choices made, and as far as I know it doesn't follow any method for which dialog lines to choose that should be based on things like past events (since it showed all options) or points. If you want to see every scene in the game in one pass, use the mod. If you want to ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME AND MAKE CHOICES THAT MATTER, do NOT use Zoey's mod.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow so based off the bug at the end of Syndey's path It looks like Carol/Naomi kind of skank it up if there points are low? How else can the endings be affected by your choices?

I regret playing this with the mod because while its nice to see all the scenes it felt out of place seeing things so disjointed.

I hadn't played this game since like 0.13 so I had a lot to catch up on (took me damn near 6 days to finish playing!) but I'm so so so glad Sydney got an ending as a main girl.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
The point system is completely irrelevant in Zoey's mod. The mod is designed to play all scenes regardless of any points or choices made, and as far as I know it doesn't follow any method for which dialog lines to choose that should be based on things like past events (since it showed all options) or points. If you want to see every scene in the game in one pass, use the mod. If you want to ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME AND MAKE CHOICES THAT MATTER, do NOT use Zoey's mod.
Yeah I figure that as much... It's just kind of confusing to me because I never encounter an in-game walkthrough mod that is purely for scene replay. Thank you for mentioning!

13lokiz

Sep 12, 2020
is it possible to change the font
What font do you want?

Then put it in the "fonts" folder replacing the "GLSNECB.ttf" file for the names and interface fonts or the "Designer-Notes.ttf" file for the text fonts. If something is still not quite right, go into the gui file and change the size and/or position of text. It's fairly clearly labeled.

mariolewd

Jul 25, 2022
What font do you want?

Then put it in the "fonts" folder replacing the "GLSNECB.ttf" file for the names and interface fonts or the "Designer-Notes.ttf" file for the text fonts. If something is still not quite right, go into the gui file and change the size and/or position of text. It's fairly clearly labeled.
thanks. what are the best fonts for vns?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Yeah I haven't found one that captured the whole suspense and dread setting that this has.
It's a testament to the dev how well he did with this super VN!
I agree with you man, This is a bit scary compare to other zombie games . Its like playing Resident Evil

13lokiz

Sep 12, 2020
thanks. what are the best fonts for vns?
Yeah, I can’t pick out what font you like. There are thousands of them. You might as well ask what color is the best for VNs.

Just Google “fonts“ and pick one. Or go to another game where you like the font and pull it from that file.

I liked the original. I think it fits with the theme and aesthetic of the game.

Reactions: Tavi13

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game, it is a Harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

IMPORTANT: If you do not want a harem mod showing all H scene please do not use this. I am tired of responding to people in the thread who quote this post or ping me. I will not longer be doing this.

Edit: Updated to v0.26.0 (Please read the text in the mod about saving to see all endings)

Note: Did not add the alternate scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
There was no overwriting when I installed this and now there's this script file in the game folder and also another one that says "scripts" from the base game itself. Is it installed like this? How can I tell the mod is installed properly since there was no overwriting required?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
There was no overwriting when I installed this and now there's this script file in the game folder and also another one that says "scripts" from the base game itself. Is it installed like this? How can I tell the mod is installed properly since there was no overwriting required?
The script.rpy file is in the archive.rpa file. When you run the game the first time, the python engine expands the files in the archive file. If the file exists (in this case script.rpy) when the expanding process starts, it is not overwritten by the file in the archive. So essentially the file from the mod in the directory is replacing what the game would normally have when it is run and not overwritten.

Jul 28, 2020
Hello there, pals.
I'm playing this game for the first time, I'm on Chapter 15 and I have a question.
I really like Sydney, but in part 15 (should be 15 if I'm not mistaken) she said goodbye to the main character and the girls and stayed in that camp in the city. Question: did I do something wrong up to this point and could not persuade her to go with us or is it supposed to be so and we will see her in the next chapters? Can someone tell me what's next? Under what circumstances will we meet her, or do I really need to restart the game for her to leave with me? I don't mind spoilers, I was just really disappointed with what I just saw. I can't keep playing without asking what's next for Sidney or what I did wrong.
I can't be sure as Sidney also stayed in the camp in my game but I think that she is meant to stay there.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes