imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
1666824290489.png
This is really cool that your 2 novels are in the same universe, or, at least, their multiverse is using same characters :3

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Not really a Fan of VN's, mostly because to much story yada yada...
But this got me curious because of the pregnancy tag and high rating (though I probably know it would be an ending only).

Still, Art is great, wanky at times (probably because of the engine or lighting, or just really ticks me of at times) but great... Liked how the Main characters are, also how MC is faceless because if anyone ever played games with this engine, base Male looks just looks shitty, and him being faceless makes it more like an insert-your-face on him MC.

Story? Superb. I mean, it's just WOW. The story is more engaging that most, a real, what if scenario, that others mostly brush up once and be done with it, things that would make one think if what this would happen, and is repeated throughout the game but in a way that isn't executed as if it's just repeating, at least that is what i thought. It's like that the H-scenes are just there to spice things up and that's not the only thing that would make you just stay and continue playing... The Drama, never really liked that, but honestly the older I get the cheesier I get sometimes, and this just got me hook line and sinker, the narration feels immersive... like I feel MCs pain, his sorrow, theirs, and the narration feels like he speaks in my mind midway.

The flashbacks? Short and complements the story. Also The part who also shows another character's side when you left them because I was an asshole enough with my choices which I thought would still be patched up, was a nice addition, that it's like they are still a part of this even though "we went separate ways".

And the background music, specially the "suspense" one kinda gets you or me atleast, I dunno, I get suspenseful everytime it is played like expecting something, usually bad, would happen next. And even most of the times it's a fraud, And feels relief if it isn't, still gets me everytime.

I don't really like playing the game again once I'm over with the story but this one, I feel like I would again (even though I would probably skip most stuffs I already read, and not having combat and grind helps I guess) because of scene I supposedly unlocked for New Game+

Still a bit of the stretch to the end (of my first playthrough), but this. This is really something I recommend. Just hope that others who wants to try this won't get bored before the first H-Scene.
I would count this as a gem. (Would probably just copy paste this with some edit as a review later lol).

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Okay... after Prison Break, is impossible to not assossiate this name with Theodore... 1666933359165.png

TrickyXTreat

Oct 22, 2021
Heard there's a bug where you get the bad ending no matter what . So is there a fix for that ? Also I'm playing on Android and not sure how to fix that

erkper

May 16, 2018
Heard there's a bug where you get the bad ending no matter what . So is there a fix for that ? Also I'm playing on Android and not sure how to fix that
That's vastly overstating the bug. The bug showed one image from the "bad" ending incorrectly on a different route. There is a patch for it on the OP. And it will be fixed when the Director's Cut edition is released... eventually. But you can drop in the bugfix from the OP in the meantime.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Why MC and Julie act like they don't had sex couple chapters back? 1667176591147.png

erkper

May 16, 2018
Does the mod work with the bugfix??
You'd have to ask the mod creator. From what I've seen and heard in this thread the mod forces every scene to play through the game, but that sounds extremely unworkable with all the endings that were written. *shrug*

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes