TrickyXTreat

Oct 22, 2021
H
That's vastly overstating the bug. The bug showed one image from the "bad" ending incorrectly on a different route. There is a patch for it on the OP. And it will be fixed when the Director's Cut edition is released... eventually. But you can drop in the bugfix from the OP in the meantime.
Do you do that ? Dropping the bugfix into the file also which one should I download ? The compressed one or the 2 gB + ?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Do you do that ? Dropping the bugfix into the file also which one should I download ? The compressed one or the 2 gB + ?
I d/l'd the bugfix and installed it, the directions in the post say to just put it in the games folder. AFAIK it shouldn't matter if you use the compressed version or not, it's not messing with the images really, just the scripting telling it which image to show.

TrickyXTreat

Oct 22, 2021
I d/l'd the bugfix and installed it, the directions in the post say to just put it in the games folder. AFAIK it shouldn't matter if you use the compressed version or not, it's not messing with the images really, just the scripting telling it which image to show.
So do I just download the file then download the bug fix and then what's next ?

erkper

May 16, 2018
So do I just download the file then download the bug fix and then what's next ?
Extract the main file. Extract the bug fix file. Drop the contents of the bug fix into the /game folder in the main game installation. If the bug fix extracts to a folder called game (I don't remember, it's been a while,) just drop that whole folder into the main Now and Then folder and overwrite if it prompts you.

TrickyXTreat

Oct 22, 2021
Extract the main file. Extract the bug fix file. Drop the contents of the bug fix into the /game folder in the main game installation. If the bug fix extracts to a folder called game (I don't remember, it's been a while,) just drop that whole folder into the main Now and Then folder and overwrite if it prompts you.
This method is also for Android right ?

K18

Apr 19, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now & Then update:
At this point, we're roughly at the end of Chapter 24 (give or take a scene at the end). There's been a few extra moments added, but the big push for new content sits in Chapter 25. Including three new scenes and some additional variations in what's already a packed episode is going to take some work. Also, producing two entirely new endings and maybe a little extra work for the others will take up the rest of our time on this build. And since there was some design feedback on the main menu artwork shown earlier, I'll be publishing a poll with some options for the final main screen in the future. Never let it be said I don't take feedback under consideration where I think I change is a reasonable request.

screenshot0002 (1).jpg
Also, a sneak peek at the new scenes available in the Replay Gallery (not including Endings).

Thanks for your support and interest,
- Kinderfeld

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I finished the game a long time ago, and from time to time, I like to envision how the lives of the characters would intertwine if the apocalyptic shit never happened, and it's fun to imagine the possibilities...

Would Carol and the MC still fall in love?

Would Naomi muster her courage to confess her feelings for the MC (besides her natural flerting).

Would Alice and her husband divorce (their marriage was on the last legs)

How MC and Sydney's paths would cross?

How MC and Hana's paths would cross?

As a writer, I like to think on those kinda things.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Okay, going to sound like a weird question but here goes. Does anyone have the name of the songs included in the game? Would love to know what group(s) sing them.

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
mostly loved the game played with the walkthrough mod but the end of syd's route killed me the the girls with two other dudes not happy about 5 girls that i remember dying it like pokemon got to catch em all not a fan of sharing with dudes or not getting the girl but other than that great story and nice and long comp. to most adult games would have really liked the option to not let people die or be with other males though

erkper

May 16, 2018
mostly loved the game played with the walkthrough mod but the end of syd's route killed me the the girls with two other dudes not happy about 5 girls that i remember dying it like pokemon got to catch em all not a fan of sharing with dudes or not getting the girl but other than that great story and nice and long comp. to most adult games would have really liked the option to not let people die or be with other males though
The screen you're referring to at the end of Sydney's route is a bug (unless you REALLY treated Carol and Naomi badly throughout the game) for which there is a fix on the OP. But I'm not sure if the fix works with the mod.

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Now & Then Director's Cut update:
By now, the for the revised menu splash image should be done. Or a moot point based on how the voting went. If this were Election Night in America, the news networks would be calling it early. So, I'll need to work on polishing that mock-up for the build. In terms of content, we're into the Endings portion of the game. Luckily, the code build for the Endings is done, so that won't have to be messed with too much, though making sure nothing gets broken as we add things. Content for the two new endings is being worked on and may take some time to properly integrate. Because of the sheer volume of scenes and animations, the original endings content took about six months to pull together as we worked on the main game. This shouldn't take that long, but I want to make sure they work seamlessly and get the same amount of care.

Thanks for you interest and patronage,
-Kinderfeld

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes