StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
any idea why text in game looks like this? I tried small compressed and bigger compressed versions and both are like this, also both crash non stop
View attachment 2732624
I've played two games that have done exactly the same as your picture, and this game Now & Then
I couldn't start the game without getting an exe close error.

The way to fix this if this happens to you, is change your graphics settings.
Start the game while holding down the Shift key and click on your mouse button.
Then when a screen pops up go under renderer and select
Force ANGLE2 Renderer it should fix the issues.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
I thought the name "now & then" referred to the corruption stage of a girl from time to time, but from what we can see here does not seem to be the case. It's all a harem type hentai with not a shed of corruption element involved for girls from malicious men

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Man, this is a reeeeeeeally long game, which i love, but because it's so long i'm kinda irked there's content locked behind multiple playthroughs, i wish there was an option at the start to just have things play as one continuous VN and any extra or alternate scenes would just play normally, even if they'd be showing things in a weird order, like i get seeing Syd's scenes before she revealed herself in treating the MC would annul the mystery of her a bit but i'd much prefer that over having to play the entire game again. I've just gotten up to where the Charger dies and i'm feeling like i ain't got enough gas left in my engine to even contemplate a second run.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Man, this is a reeeeeeeally long game, which i love, but because it's so long i'm kinda irked there's content locked behind multiple playthroughs, i wish there was an option at the start to just have things play as one continuous VN and any extra or alternate scenes would just play normally, even if they'd be showing things in a weird order, like i get seeing Syd's scenes before she revealed herself in treating the MC would annul the mystery of her a bit but i'd much prefer that over having to play the entire game again. I've just gotten up to where the Charger dies and i'm feeling like i ain't got enough gas left in my engine to even contemplate a second run.
The only way I know to get access to more scenes on a single playthrough is by using the mod.

I don't know if it covers Every scene, but it does give you options to view multiple scenes when a choice would lead you to A or B without the mod.

The DC of Now and Then actually adds in more paths (including the Julie path which a number of supporters asked for - me included :love: ) and the scene unlock in the mod will give you access to paths other than your primary path.

I like the apocalypse genre and this AVN does a great job IMO.

GLHF!

Cheers!! :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The only way I know to get access to more scenes on a single playthrough is by using the mod.

I don't know if it covers Every scene, but it does give you options to view multiple scenes when a choice would lead you to A or B without the mod.

The DC of Now and Then actually adds in more paths (including the Julie path which a number of supporters asked for - me included :love: ) and the scene unlock in the mod will give you access to paths other than your primary path.

I like the apocalypse genre and this AVN does a great job IMO.

GLHF!

Cheers!! :coffee:
When I remember that this game was updated once per month. 26 months, 26 long updates. ILSProduction did such a good job. And, yes, I'm actually not the biggest fans of zombie movies (series), but I love those zombie/dystopian games. The only backside is financially. Those games aren't for anybody and usually don't earn great amount of money. Perhaps the reason why devs don't make them often.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

erkper

May 16, 2018
okay im going to beat my short hair girl phobia and play this game. i remember this game was fun.
There's a couple short-haired girls (Naomi, Alice, and Carol gets a trim in the back after getting grabbed by her long hair by a zombie.) But there are plenty of long-haired girls too. Just remember:
Sydney = long hair. Sydney = best looking hair. Sydney = life.

Reactions: Heabob
Jan 16, 2019
There's a couple short-haired girls (Naomi, Alice, and Carol gets a trim in the back after getting grabbed by her long hair by a zombie.) But there are plenty of long-haired girls too. Just remember:
Sydney = long hair. Sydney = best looking hair. Sydney = life.
I just cant get it over when girls cuts their beautiful hair and become ugly. Im kinda similar to Elaina .

Long Hair is true beauty of womens -Elaina.
I liked short haired girls before . Cutting is difficult thing.
Idk why but i feel same as elaina lmao. She got furious when some thief cut her hair and stole it .
And her alternate universe version become villain .
Basically "I become evil because someone cut my long beautiful hair and now i have ugly short hair so i have to hurt people"

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I just cant get it over when girls cuts their beautiful hair and become ugly. Im kinda similar to Elaina .

Long Hair is true beauty of womens -Elaina.
I liked short haired girls before . Cutting is difficult thing.
Idk why but i feel same as elaina lmao. She got furious when some thief cut her hair and stole it .
And her alternate universe version become villain .
Basically "I become evil because someone cut my long beautiful hair and now i have ugly short hair so i have to hurt people"
I don't know - everyone has a preference. I have dated women with long hair, short hair, etc. and I can say I prefer short hair. Typically they are less fussy about their looks, can get ready faster, and are less expensive to maintain (ie. health care products). Plus, I and girlfriends have had long hair (my daughter has never had long hair, except when young), and the amount of hair in the drain is just freaking crazy. Don't get me started on drying hair. Take a shower, and 12 hours later when you are coming home from work and your hair is still wet. Uggg.

I know the reason people like long hair is social and biological (basically the longer, nicer the hair, the richer and healthier they appear). Just like people who like men who are clean shaven with good skin (they can afford to shave, and they take care of their skin). Us lazy assholes who are lucky to shave once a month, and have a short haircut, are screwed ;)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I thought the name "now & then" referred to the corruption stage of a girl from time to time, but from what we can see here does not seem to be the case. It's all a harem type hentai with not a shed of corruption element involved for girls from malicious men
Oh man, I hope for you that you were sarcastic :rolleyes:

Now = after the zombie apocalypse

Then = before the zombie apocalyse

Simple as that.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Oh man, I hope for you that you were sarcastic :rolleyes:

Now = after the zombie apocalypse

Then = before the zombie apocalyse

Simple as that.
Yeah I realised, but that was the initial thought I had in mind that it was about transformation (corruption) undergo. No biggies

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
i was thoroughly enjoying the game until the ending came up. they were all so close and the love between carol and naomi for wade was maxed and for whatever it still gave this pointless shit ending where they somehow grew distant. no idea why the fuck that happened. everything was absolutely solid with them and now i'm left with a wtf ending. very unrealistic. people don't go through shit like that and over time just grow distant and she start dating other people to leave the guy that sacrificed all for her. that's juts utterly fucked and makes no damn sense. sooo...kinda left with a screwed up feeling about this whole damn game and a bit let down on it.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
i was thoroughly enjoying the game until the ending came up. they were all so close and the love between carol and naomi for wade was maxed and for whatever it still gave this pointless shit ending where they somehow grew distant. no idea why the fuck that happened. everything was absolutely solid with them and now i'm left with a wtf ending. very unrealistic. people don't go through shit like that and over time just grow distant and she start dating other people to leave the guy that sacrificed all for her. that's juts utterly fucked and makes no damn sense. sooo...kinda left with a screwed up feeling about this whole damn game and a bit let down on it.
i never have gotten that ending

Reactions: sava75

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
There are “Carol distance” points you start to get if you don’t have sex with her during the stay at Marshand house. Never had any issues avoiding those.

Reactions: sava75 and Quetzzz

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Seems unusual for the MC to be so against having any sex or relationships in early game.
He could have been Alices' fuck buddy at least cause she's also kinda hot.

PS: Sydney is...OMG:love:, and she has an IUD and I think she's a cum slut and had many cocks in the past.
Judging by how she acts and talks during sex she's had ton's of experience.
Now she's preggo o.o...

Wow the MC sure looks like a scruff bucket.

Emmie getting infected and shot was totally uncalled for as part of the story.
Grandpa was way too trusting to let her wander all over so it was his fault.
Better if the Sheriff would get killed and the MC would have to take her in.

Have to say the story/plot so far has been awesome and the animations are great too.
The happy ending, MOD?, was the best part because it was an actual harem even though they didn't all live in the same house.
I don't usually play games with cartoonish looking characters but this one I had to try and it's now on my top 10 best games list.
Well done!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 280 Votes