TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Yeah I'm using it, but still it didn't gave me a choice or any explanation tho, so idk which one was what happened. Anyway thanks.
Hmm.... I thought you were given the choice of visiting Carol or Naomi, then whichever you picked you saw first, but then the mod loops back to play the other choice. Are you sure you weren't given a choice?

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
bruh, there wasn't any explanation about "paths" tho, walktrough said to me to choose greens for best outcome so i did. lmao
anyway thanks for replies, i think its enough i disturbed this thread now xd
edit:bruh now game blocking my choices in hair cut event too, smh
edit2: i think until some certain point it really doesn't matter what you choose about girls, in ep 10 theres 1-2 choices with possible 3 outcomes that determines what gonna happen next-i guess-, and game really be do punishing you for not choosing the harem route lmao xd

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Then I'm not sure what happened, sorry. It does sound as though you and I took slightly different paths though. Somehow.

Reactions: TheAshina

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
bruh, there wasn't any explanation about "paths" tho, walktrough said to me to choose greens for best outcome so i did. lmao
anyway thanks for replies, i think its enough i disturbed this thread now xd
edit:bruh now game blocking my choices in hair cut event too, smh
edit2: i think until some certain point it really doesn't matter what you choose about girls, in ep 10 theres 1-2 choices with possible 3 outcomes that determines what gonna happen next-i guess-, and game really be do punishing you for not choosing the harem route lmao xd
Without the wt mod, the choices is between carol love or naomi love point. With mod, you get both point, hence why they show both scene without let us have to choose as in sleeping with carol and/or naomi. If you don't want any confusion i suggest play without wt mod. I play both tho. With and without wt

Reactions: TheAshina

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Nowandthen Update Banner.jpg

After a little downtime, we're back to work on Now & Then. As , Chapter 11 is going to take a little longer to come together. It should be out in December, but because of the following, I expect it'll take more time than usual:

1) The required familial obligations of the upcoming holiday (American Thanksgiving)
2) I'm in the middle of jury duty, now going into the second week. This one's a real doozy because the court is an hour drive one-way each day on top of being stuck inside a courthouse for eight hours straight with no email or cellphone contact.
3) The chapter itself has a sizeable amount of planned content, including a bonus Christmas scene (think the first Halloween episode)

Work is still being done, though in smaller chunks. Lots of time building scenes or shooting smaller segments. Very little of what's going into this chapter is in a playable state. Hopefully, the upcoming long holiday/weekend will allow us to play catch up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sample Images:
Nowandthen Sample Pics.jpg Nowandthen Sample Pics2.jpg

Thanks for your support.
- Kinderfeld

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm loving the game so far, it become a really good history, and Kinderfeld, you are a bastard for not showing who the girl is, now we will still thinking who was until the next update :LOL:.

Reactions: Kinderfeld

Kinderfeld

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Good luck with your jury duty. In my experience jury trials are a circus show. :poop:
Oh, it's a complete shitshow. Federal case involving a legal team from the government. I can't talk about details (right now), but let me tell you there are some HOLY SHIT moments from this trial.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Oh, it's a complete shitshow. Federal case involving a legal team from the government. I can't talk about details (right now), but let me tell you there are some HOLY SHIT moments from this trial.
Oh! They act surprisingly quickly against Trump's people. :ROFLMAO:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I am sooooo jealous of you. I have wanted to be on Jury Duty for the longest time. I have been called three times, and actually had the trial twice, and was dismissed twice. One time was a trial about dude vs ISP, and I was dismissed because I have a MS in Telecommunications (IE. I could tell all the bullshit about what an ISP could do, or what the dude was claiming). Second one was a ********** case, and again - because I am too smart, as well as taken legal classes in Grad School, I was dismissed.

Both fucking times - I was TOOOO educated to serve on a jury. That right there should tell you all you need to know about our legal system. Take the guy who knows probably more than the lawyers, and get him out of the jury so that we can sway the uneducated. Glad you got on - as I would not call you "uneducated".

• Haha
Reactions: Kinderfeld

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I am sooooo jealous of you. I have wanted to be on Jury Duty for the longest time. I have been called three times, and actually had the trial twice, and was dismissed twice. One time was a trial about dude vs ISP, and I was dismissed because I have a MS in Telecommunications (IE. I could tell all the bullshit about what an ISP could do, or what the dude was claiming). Second one was a ********** case, and again - because I am too smart, as well as taken legal classes in Grad School, I was dismissed.

Both fucking times - I was TOOOO educated to serve on a jury. That right there should tell you all you need to know about our legal system. Take the guy who knows probably more than the lawyers, and get him out of the jury so that we can sway the uneducated. Glad you got on - as I would not call you "uneducated".
You need to prepare if you want to be admitted to the jury. First and foremost, always pretend that you are a middle school dropout and then of course you have to change your appearance. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: erkper and lunar517

Kinderfeld

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Oh, the jury selection process was weird because of COVID regulations. I don't think they cared about education as long as I didn't know someone on the case or worked in law enforcement. So, I think because I looked inoffensive (despite being bearded and having long hair), I got on purely by the luck of a draw.

Oh and an image reaction from today's events:
4nlir2.jpg

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Getting jury duty isn't that hard if you aren't afraid to take time away from your job (which they compensate you for) and are willing to be 100% honest.

The majority of people who got selected to the final selection bunked out for obviously bullshit reasons that when it got down to like...20 people I just narrowed my way as the 13th guy.

Even still, I was the emergency vote and got called away on the last day to be used as reserve if I was needed, which I wasn't.

Kinderfeld

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018

I'm not even going to pretend there's some kind of theme to this month's Public Wallpapers. I know with American Thanksgiving coming up, I could do something like that, but... nah. Dressing them in pilgrim clothing? Yawn. Too many layers. A bunch of stuffy wool and buckles? So, I'd rather put the girls in bunny suits.

So, enjoy! Also, check out the .

November 2020 Public #1

November 2020 Public #2

Hope you enjoy!
-Kinderfeld

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes