P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Buckle up lads, Kinderfeld just dropped the latest new and teasers, enjoy :

Chapter Eleven (0.11.0) Update and Release Schedule

Chapter 11 is a big one and I'm glad to have it all but finished and ready to go (a little bit of testing and then uploading it for downloads remain).
If you've paying attention to previous updates, you know that I was tied up in Federal jury duty for two weeks leading up to Thanksgiving, which basically slowed the development cycle by a bit. Getting this one ready to play with only a week's delay has been an undertaking.
Still, there's a lot to see and play here, especially if you're the kind of person who plays through multiple times to try and see different conversations or scenarios. There's a Christmas Episode in the Gallery and four additional Alt scenes to unlock. There's also four new scenes to unlock in the gallery (though one is a variant of a scene from Chapter 10).
Here's the release schedule for 0.11.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):
Tier 3 - 12/12/2020
Tier 2 - 12/14/2020
Tier 1 - 12/16/2020
Public - 12/17/2020
Change Log 0.11.0
  • Added Chapter Eleven
  • Added Christmas Episode (see Gallery)
  • Fixed minor grammatical errors/typo
  • Added code for Unlockable Alt Scenes
- Kinderfeld
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hm...
Five mofos incoming. Even if they kill all of them i am not sure the place will be safe anymore after all the loud noises attract the zombies in the neighbourhood. :unsure:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Yo, this caught me by surprise, not sure how I've managed to miss this little gem.

EDIT I... I literally played through the whole thing yesterday. I'm okay with an update, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay4201 and tombeir

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I've been wanting to support you on patreon since the first episode. I think this is one if the best games here. The story is pretty good and keeps you interested. The girls are a definite plus. I made the jump and am now supporting you. Keep up the great work. This is one of my all time favorites.

Lena Tran

Jun 21, 2017
Now & Then [v0.10.0] [ILSProductions] - Original Size: 1.29GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (629MB): MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Can you upload Mac plz?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Now & Then [v0.11.0] ILSProductions

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.35 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 916 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 899 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
I can't seem to unlock the last two gallery scenes, also: is there no gallery for the christmas playthrough? or are there just no scenes?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think the last two gallery scenes are bugs, they don't actually exist. They also show up on the "Specials" gallery.

It is boring. Sorry I ended up just clicking through. Nothing happened. Good luck and bye.
It starts a little slow, but quite a lot happens when it gets going.

Reactions: kfrazer099
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes