Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
I do not know how to get last scene though.
Have sex with Naomi in both chapter 10/11 and make sure MC doesn't get his ribs busted up in the fight.

Also, Mac and Android links are added. I guess they weren't leaked with the PC ones (not sure why 'cause they're all right there).

Last edited:

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
Why is this game has only 98 patreons? I mean this game is very good and a long game its my first time playing the game and i loved it good job for the dev

Reactions: Kinderfeld

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I should have started saving during those moments to remember to check those extra scenes earlier in the game.
Guess i will need to make a full playthrough sometime. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sydney surprised me. Sure was expecting someone from Jack or Naomi or Carol's past to be the mysterious stranger. But this is better i suppose.

So mystery solved the bandit was just a gym rat who watched too much Mad Max and decided to make a bit of theatricality with the red contact lenses and his clothings. :LOL:
It was nice to see Carol killing the asshole.
Also goodbye Billy, you won't be missed.

Naomi scenes were hot in this chapter, my Jack choose her this time. She needed the D and besides Carol already took it many times. Need to spread the love. :p

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Stacey Sydney surprised me. Sure was expecting someone from Jack or Naomi or Carol's past to be the mysterious stranger. But this is better i suppose.

So mystery solved the bandit was just a gym rat who watched too much Mad Max and decided to make a bit of theatricality with the red contact lenses and his clothings. :LOL:

He wasn't a gym rat. Check the Halloween side story and you'll find out who were those thugs - Clockwork Orange "droogs".

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
Stacey surprised me. Sure was expecting someone from Jack or Naomi or Carol's past to be the mysterious stranger. But this is better i suppose.

Couldn't have been someone from their past or she would have recognized him when he spoke to her through the door.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Sydney and MC's hair seems way too similar.

I'm sure that's just me grasping at straws but I wouldn't be surprised if there's more to Sydney than just a med student, which isn't to say that I wouldn't like it if she was just a med student, I'm just sayin.

It's still a zombie thing so people from all walks of life are bound to interact.

Mar 28, 2018
Damn this was updated just 2 days ago? Welp I've waited since v0.7 and coudnt resist now HAHAHA

And also guys can you recommend me games like this or has the same plot (has apocalyptic scenario or something) except Kindread: The Redburns coz I'm already planning to play that game.

CASSD

Sep 6, 2017
Im no gonna lie kind of confused with the Naomi's sex scene cause i did it ch 9 but in ch 10 its like nothing ever happened

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
He wasn't a gym rat. Check the Halloween side story and you'll find out who were those thugs - Clockwork Orange "droogs".
That was just Rodney, the guy Jack kills with the shotgun. I was talking about the creepy red eyes mad max wannabe. I don't remember seeing him at that college party. :unsure:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Great game! I didnt know what to expect, but im glad I played it. Love the story and the whole pandemic/zombies vibe it has going on. Sydney is a great addition. I wonder if she will be romanceable if you decide not to romance Carole or Naomi. Or maybe the harem just gets bigger. I guess its not possible to not romance Carole, but if you decide to not pursue Naomi then maybe she can les it up with Sydney to get her rocks off since the MC rejects her in that route. Who knows.

Tbh I was kind of hoping one of the bandits to be Greg but they all had names. So no big reveal or reunion yet if it was ever going to happen. Early on in the school when the Sydney was first teased, I did kind of hope it was Jolie.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
So in the Christmas special he says they spent it with the Walters because it was awkward after 'the Talk". Was that referring to the 'birds and the bees talk' or was it something in game that I missed?

If it was the birds and bees talk I hope we get to see that in a flash back, cos that would have been funny as fuck :D

erkper

May 16, 2018
So in the Christmas special he says they spent it with the Walters because it was awkward after 'the Talk". Was that referring to the 'birds and the bees talk' or was it something in game that I missed?

If it was the birds and bees talk I hope we get to see that in a flash back, cos that would have been funny as fuck :D
He was referring to "the Talk" where after Carol shows him her lingerie he tells her they can't have those kinds of feelings for each other. Which makes things awkward for a while because she obviously had had those feelings for a while and had been progressively showing it. It was all in previous Then flashbacks.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
That was just Rodney, the guy Jack kills with the shotgun. I was talking about the creepy red eyes mad max wannabe. I don't remember seeing him at that college party. :unsure:
Mad Max isn't a rapists' gang leader. I guess you don't know Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange.

Read again the Halloween story: you meet Duffy, too. After the society's collapse those fuckers escalated.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.11.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Lol00000

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
either i am glitching somewhere or Naomi and the MC have 1st time sex 3 times... so far and im only just getting into chapter 11 i think lmao each time the scene is only a hair different than the last time.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes