HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
either i am glitching somewhere or Naomi and the MC have 1st time sex 3 times... so far and im only just getting into chapter 11 i think lmao each time the scene is only a hair different than the last time.
If you use the walkthrough mod you see every scene in the game no matter what you choose and if it is canon or not, so this means you see 2 first time sex scenes with Naomi the 3 scene is the second time having sex with Naomi if you choose her in chapter 10.

Reactions: Real Kreten

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Mad Max isn't a rapists' gang leader. I guess you don't know Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange.

Read again the Halloween story: you meet Duffy, too. After the society's collapse those fuckers escalated.
You know if you keep insisting in don't paying attention to what and to who i am talking about why answer? :FacePalm::FacePalm:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You know if you keep insisting in don't paying attention to what and to who i am talking about why answer? :FacePalm::FacePalm:
You wrote something about the last chapter. I disagreed with you. You disagreed that I disagreed. I disagreed with you again. Now you're telling me that I disagreed because I didn't pay attention.

Fine with me.

I was just telling you that the gang's leader and his thugs kinda remind me of A Clockwork Orange's Main Character & his droogs and he does not have anything to do with Mad Max except his black jacket.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
He was referring to "the Talk" where after Carol shows him her lingerie he tells her they can't have those kinds of feelings for each other. Which makes things awkward for a while because she obviously had had those feelings for a while and had been progressively showing it. It was all in previous Then flashbacks.
Ahh thank you, I'd completely forgotten that flashback, which means it's time for me to do another play through :giggle:

Reactions: erkper

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This update was amazing!

I was on edge that whole section. The Dev really delivered on those scenes. I was actually very worried especially afterwards with the injuries. The slaughter of those Bandits was something else but like i said last update i was showing no mercy and killing on sight. I'm surprised i didn't make any mistakes and didn't have to reload. I hope that Billy guy is dead or he's going to be when i get my hands on him.

For the girls this update i was kind of split between the Carol and Naomi scene. On one hand i should be shacking up Naomi at every chance but i didn't give Carol any attention since the Naomi scene from what i remember. Ultimately i chose Carol for this one.

Well, well, who do we have here. Our little sneaky neighbor was Gorgeous. I'm lucky i played things nice with Sydney and gave her space instead of being aggressive throughout the scenes involving her. I kind of thought she would appear seeing as i left blood trails after the attack so I'm happy i checked up on her. She saved my life. I'm not easily swayed :Kappa:but Sydney might be my new Waifu. Her body is pretty stacked and definitely my type.

Overall fantastic update. The game keeps getting better and better each updates but the looming threats increase more and more. I'm looking forward to were the story goes from here. I should start over when i have time to see all these new scenes that were added plus it's been a while since I've played from the beginning. Also i see that Sydney has stats too. My god, i can't wait!!!

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018

Yeah. Christmas-themed wallpapers. I mean, what were you expecting? If you've played the latest update, with the bonus Christmas episode, you knew this was coming. Or, if you have access to a calendar and haven't been entirely disconnected from the non-stop onslaught of holiday-themed advertising on TV.

So, enjoy! Also, check out the .

December 2020 Public #1

December 2020 Public #2

Hope you enjoy! And Happy Holidays to you all!
-Kinderfeld

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018

We here at ILS Productions wanted to extend warm holidays wishes to you all. And thanks for making 2020 a great year. While it's been a crazy year out there, 2020 proved to be a wonderful start for us here, especially with 11 episodes for Now & Then under our collective belts.

I wanted to thank our patrons past, present, and future. Currently, ILS Productions is sitting at 100+ patrons. And thanks to everyone who plays Now & Then and keeps up on updates. Your continued interest is always appreciated.

Christmas 2020
Thanks and hope you enjoy 2021!

- Kinderfeld

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020

We here at ILS Productions wanted to extend warm holidays wishes to you all. And thanks for making 2020 a great year. While it's been a crazy year out there, 2020 proved to be a wonderful start for us here, especially with 11 episodes for Now & Then under our collective belts.

I wanted to thank our patrons past, present, and future. Currently, ILS Productions is sitting at 100+ patrons. And thanks to everyone who plays Now & Then and keeps up on updates. Your continued interest is always appreciated.

Christmas 2020 Hi-res version (3840x2160)
Thanks and hope you enjoy 2021!

- Kinderfeld
That guy, we have to thank you for this nice game to play.
Unfortunately, I cannot be a patron, but I wish you could get many who can support you.
A happy Christmas, and may the next year be better than this one, for you and for all of us.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes