Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, here was the top four votegetters:

1DarkBlue21
2DriftyGames18
3recreation17
4Nottravis16
Cheers man, I am kinda surprised by the two leaders but alright, hope to see you on the podium next year tho !

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I'd like to see them do another vote (just for fun) to see what all F95 would vote for.

Also, maybe F95 could get a Patreon for more supporters :D

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
DarkBlue (username here HillsideVN) is the dev of Hillside
recreation is the dev of Bad Memories & Weird Shit Is Going to Happen
Nottravis is the dev of Heavy Five
Ok. Thanks. Hillside isn't bad, just need more Lucy. Name wasn't popping in my head. Until I get some good time with Lucy, his name won't stick. BM, takes way too long to update, so, I forgot and Heavy Fire, is a huge no thanks. lol

buff

May 29, 2017
This....... is a really, really good game. Just found it here yesterday, played it through, and am following ILSP on Patreon now. It doesn't even really hit my fetishes (unless you consider "hot teenage girls" a fetish) but the writing is so damned good I enjoyed every second of it.

One bit of warning to those who come after: The walkthru plugin fucks with some of the menus, allowing you to play both the main girl's paths. That's great, but because this game does a spectacular about of back-referencing in the text it causes some really strange and confusing dialogue and events. Normally that'd be something I'd shrug off, but the writing is tight enough in this game that you really notice the hiccups. Not worth it, just use the PDF if you want a walkthru.

buff

May 29, 2017
From twitter.

Source:
I saw the red hair and for a sec thought Carol was getting all up in Sydney's personal space, but alas it's just good ol' Jack. Maybe someday....

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

Edit: Updated to v0.11.0

Note: Did not add the alternate Naomi scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
Weirdly, I am getting a hardcore virus alert/block every time I try to DL this one. It wont even give me the option to allow it. I don't get that from any other walkthrough mods i ever downloaded here. Nor from last versions of this exact mod. Is this one uniquely coded or something?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Weirdly, I am getting a hardcore virus alert/block every time I try to DL this one. It wont even give me the option to allow it. I don't get that from any other walkthrough mods i ever downloaded here. Nor from last versions of this exact mod. Is this one uniquely coded or something?
Sounds like your AV is dumb as shit. No one else has that problem.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sounds like a case of false positive.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Alright lads, Kinderfeld just dropped the first update of 2021 and it's looking based !
Enjoy the reading and happy new year !

Chapter 12 (0.12.0) Progress Report #2
Work on Chapter 12 is moving along pretty well. With the addition of the new cast member, there is a fair amount of "getting to know her" moments in the front half of the chapter. That's not a euphemism, by the way. She's a stranger and Jack and girls need to get a feel for who she is as a person. And, of course, the reverse is true for Sydney.

Even with the back end of the chapter is heavy with moments between Jack and girls (which tend to be bigger, more involved scenes), the work is progressing at a good pace.

One thing of note: There is an alt scene that got written and assembled in an alpha state to pop up in the chapter that won't be available for a while. It won't be hidden in the files (I'll be keeping it off to the side until it's ready to go), but I wanted the placeholder code to be implemented in the main script file now rather than later so it wouldn't cause any issues in the future. My thought is that this scene (with some others) would unlock late in the game, possibly after one of the endings. So, yet another reason to replay the game if you were so inclined.

Thanks for your patience and support.
- Kinderfeld
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
This game just keeps getting better. EVERY. SINGLE. UPDATE.

In the beginning good always overpowered the evils of all man's sin... I was content with the idea of Jack and Carol getting together and breaking the societal rules. Then Naomi became an option and I fell hard for the chance to have them both. Now I am seriously jonesing the chance to add Sydney to the harem, even though I think there's a slim chance based on some things Kinderfeld said a while ago that she may not stick around... Hope I'm mis-projecting there.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes