TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Am I the only one for whom the last save...often the last few saves....never works after a new update?

I always end up going waaaaaay back to an old save and then tab-fast-forwarding to the new content.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I don't think I've ever seen anyone complain about updates and having to go way back that WASN'T using a mod...

SMH, you'd think they'd learn. And for this game? Why does anyone even think they need it?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen anyone complain about updates and having to go way back that WASN'T using a mod...

SMH, you'd think they'd learn. And for this game? Why does anyone even think they need it?
Because no matter how straight forward games are, people are trained by just the few bad ones that they expect the game over when they make the logical choice. This one does have a lot of little things going on - but if you are cool to the girls - you will get nookie.

That is why I prefer walkthrough PDF (or word, or text) vs. mods - because I would rather have someone state why the choice is better or not - and let me make a choice, not someone dictating my path through the game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't mind using mods for games, but, if I don't like the choice, I don't click it. People get ingrained to choose every choice the mod tells you to take. Not me. Zoey Raven is my favorite modder, but, I still don't take any choice I don't agree with. Even if that costs me points. Second modder that I like is Koga3. I rarely ever take the choices he has as the best, but, I do like most of the music that is added by it.

Reactions: P3zz0

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
The girls have points. If you couldn't miss scenes by not having points, then the girls wouldn't have points.

There's "cool to the girls" options that give points...and ones that don't.

I'd rather pick the ones that do.

It's not terribly complicated. Yet again, this is the only game I run into this issue with. Mod damn near every game that has a mod, and only this one gives me trouble. Eh, whatever. Guess it's not worth mentioning anymore.

Happy fapping all.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I don't mind using mods for games, but, if I don't like the choice, I don't click it. People get ingrained to choose every choice the mod tells you to take. Not me. Zoey Raven is my favorite modder, but, I still don't take any choice I don't agree with. Even if that costs me points. Second modder that I like is Koga3. I rarely ever take the choices he has as the best, but, I do like most of the music that is added by it.
I am not saying she is a bad modder. I prefer the walkthrough PDFs (which for this game - I write one, as well as a few other games).

Reactions: erkper

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
bwahaha, I just went through the halloween and christmas scenes in the gallery. It was nice seeing holiday events they spent together from the very beginning, and a great filler for the already awesome story! I was hoping for a little twist though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways, it's a great story, pretty realistic, and believable plot. Thank you so much for this project, and I can't wait for the future updates!

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
bwahaha, I just went through the halloween and christmas scenes in the gallery. It was nice seeing holiday events they spent together from the very beginning, and a great filler for the already awesome story! I was hoping for a little twist though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways, it's a great story, pretty realistic, and believable plot. Thank you so much for this project, and I can't wait for the future updates!
To be honest I hoped that the specials would be more like the ones from Ecchi Sensei but what we got is also good even if I would like to see more of characters like Alice, Julie, and even Missy especially lewd stuff.

Last edited:

ucciuburdu

Dec 27, 2020
I would like to ask a question:
How do the girls stat points influence the game? New scenes unlocked? Different endings? different dialogs?
Are the points useful right now in the game or will they be useful for future developments?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
played through for the first time, and damn color me surprised! this has some great writing compared to a lot of other end of the world games on here, excited about the next update now and i hope sydney does stay around going to suck having the woman who saved you just bail or die

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
I would like to ask a question:
How do the girls stat points influence the game? New scenes unlocked? Different endings? different dialogs?
Are the points useful right now in the game or will they be useful for future developments?
Different dialogs, different reactions to scenarios, different scene variations. Eventually, they will influence what endings.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Really really really good. Now this is the sort of developer I'm happy to get behind on membership platforms such as Patreon. Rarely do I encounter games of length on this site that can make me play through all in one sitting (Ch. 1-11). I've always been a sucker for zombie apocalypse stories so Now & Then drew me in as soon as I discovered it. This is one of those gems which I play through purely for the story and character development, and much less about the H-scenes. Fantastic writing and pacing combined with highly fleshed out characters really brings what is supposed to be a pretty standard zombie survival story to life. The well thought out dialogues between characters feels natural without any unnecessary exposition, and I'm especially impressed with the way the developer is able to constantly switch between characters to tell the story from different perspectives, providing us further insight into their personalities and psychological states. The way with which the developer is able to smoothly ease the traumatized Naomi into the tight-knitted pandemic lives of MC and Carol, to make her not feel like a simple third wheel - pointless character, has so far been for me the highlight. With introduction of new characters comes new challenges in the writing, so I highly look forward to seeing how Sydney will add to the dynamic of the story. Thank you Dev :)

Last edited:

Horny

Apr 26, 2017

Happy New Year wishes to your all! Thanks for making 2020 a great one for us here at ILS Productions.

Here's hoping that 2021 is a better year than the last. And don't say something like "There's no way it could be worse" because let's not tempt fate.

Happy New Year 2021 Hi-res version (3840x2160)

Thanks and hope you enjoy 2021!
- Kinderfeld
Does this pic indicate Naomi's mom is going to be the 4th girl after Sydney? I mean I very much expected her to be alive to reunite someday, but damn it'd be awkward once she discovers the new intimate relationship between the young girls and the MC. Not to mention if she does indeed join the crew she's going to be competing for MC's attention with her own daughter lmao~

buff

May 29, 2017
Interesting how comfortable and confident Sydney behaves after cowering in the library all that time. I was expecting her to be more timid, and show a lot of hesitation as she makes a huge effort-of-will to reveal herself. Instead we got a confident woman who just strolled in like "eh, decided to stop hiding." It raises questions! Hopefully some of Sydney's flashbacks aren't just "before time/Then", but also show the early interactions with Jack from her POV.... I'd like to get a better handle on why she behaves like two different people in the brief time we've known her.

Last edited:

buff

May 29, 2017
Does this pic indicate Naomi's mom is going to be the 4th girl after Sydney? I mean I very much expected her to be alive to reunite someday, but damn it'd be awkward once she discovers the new intimate relationship between the young girls and the MC. Not to mention if she does indeed join the crew she's going to be competing for MC's attention with her own daughter lmao~

Alice is too well-developed a character not to make an appearance after Ted inevitably is infected and/or dies (that dude had every death flag in the book). The social dynamics will definitely be interesting, as you said.

I have high hopes that in the distant future (i.e. after an appropriate amount of character development) there are a lot of threesomes and action between the girls. After all, we know from the Dare game there is some sexual tension there already. Given the game's theme of all social convention being irrelevant leaving basically decent people to invent their own rules, there's no reason why Alice can't join in the fun-- yes, Carol is adopted, but from her relationship with Jack we've clearly established that incest taboo is one of those things that the world no longer needs. Given Kinderfeld's proficiency with the slow-burn, a scene involving Alice+Naomi could be very, very hot.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Interesting how comfortable and confident Sydney behaves after cowering in the library all that time. I was expecting her to be more timid, and show a lot of hesitation as she makes a huge effort-of-will to reveal herself. Instead we got a confident woman who just strolled in like "eh, decided to stop hiding." It raises questions! Hopefully some of Sydney's flashbacks aren't just "before time/Then", but also show the early interactions with Jack from her POV.... I'd like to get a better handle on why she behaves like two different people in the brief time we've known her.
Did you replay/restart since Chapter 11 has come out? There are scenes that are exactly her experiences at the school from her POV. But they are only unlocked after meeting Sydney in person.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes