buff

May 29, 2017
Did you replay/restart since Chapter 11 has come out? There are scenes that are exactly her experiences at the school from her POV. But they are only unlocked after meeting Sydney in person.
I first played the game in the current release, so I guess so. I don't remember any detailed scenes from her POV, although she did converse with the protagonists about it (apologized for hiding, talked a bit about her past life and how she ended up hiding there.)

Edit: Are you saying there's like NG+ content taht *only*becomes visible on a second playthrough?

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You need to replay the game for those scenes to appear, there are points in the game where this is said each chapter.

After seeing that the visitors are one man accompanied of two teenage-ish girls i suppose it makes sense that Sydney eases up around them. They likely seem quite friendly in comparison to other types like those rapist scavengers that roam around the school area.

buff

May 29, 2017
You need to replay the game for those scenes to appear, there are points in the game where this is said each chapter.
Ah! I saw a blurb somewhere in there that I did not understand, this must have been it. Very cool, new content to explore! Thank you.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

After seeing that the visitors are one man accompanied of two teenage-ish girls i suppose it makes sense that Sydney eases up around them. They likely seem quite friendly in comparison to other types like those rapist scavengers that roam around the school area.
Hmm. I've replayed the game a few times now and I haven't seen anything with Sydney, other than the stuff when we meet her. So, either I don't have the points to see the Sydney content or I'm a retard. Ahahahaha

erkper

May 16, 2018
Hmm. I've replayed the game a few times now and I haven't seen anything with Sydney, other than the stuff when we meet her. So, either I don't have the points to see the Sydney content or I'm a retard. Ahahahaha
They aren't real big things, stuff like in the first playthrough, you see the thugs noticing a lit cigarette in the ashtray at the broken-locked door they get into the school with, but in the replay there's a scene where Sydney is smoking there, hears them coming over the wall, and flees inside to hide in the library, leaving her cig still smoking.

It's a neat touch, but easily missed as it's something you kinda knew but now see first-hand.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Alright lads, Christmas is gone already but Kinderfield is here to give us more gifts so enjoy them.

January 2021's Patron-exclusive Wallpapers

It's a new year and it's Wintertime where I'm at (sorry folks in the southern hemisphere0, so that means a snow-themed wallpaper. Might as well because I really only get snow about once a year if I'm lucky as it is.

I also wanted to take a little time for a mini-update. Usually, I like to reserve an episode's third update is set aside for the release schedule. Because of where we're at in the development, this is probably a week out. Right now, we have about two more scenes to go, with some transition-work (think of the scenes in Chapter 11 where you went from being with one of the girls back to the main story trunk). Once that's done, there'll be some rewrites, reshoots (minor for both) and some code clean up and testing. So, fingers crossed, there'll be something playable by mid-month.

January 2021 #1

January 2021 #2

Thanks,

Kinderfeld

Last edited:

satr88

Nov 8, 2019
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

Edit: Updated to v0.11.0

Note: Did not add the alternate Naomi scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
Windows showing Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Alice is too well-developed a character not to make an appearance after Ted inevitably is infected and/or dies (that dude had every death flag in the book). The social dynamics will definitely be interesting, as you said.

I have high hopes that in the distant future (i.e. after an appropriate amount of character development) there are a lot of threesomes and action between the girls. After all, we know from the Dare game there is some sexual tension there already. Given the game's theme of all social convention being irrelevant leaving basically decent people to invent their own rules, there's no reason why Alice can't join in the fun-- yes, Carol is adopted, but from her relationship with Jack we've clearly established that incest taboo is one of those things that the world no longer needs. Given Kinderfeld's proficiency with the slow-burn, a scene involving Alice+Naomi could be very, very hot.
Yes great points, from the Questions and Dare games there's definitely indication that both anal and threesome plays are coming :) And speaking of Alice there's also the fact that MC had a wet dream about her in the past, while she has always had a hidden hots for him as Naomi mentioned. I've always felt there was good chemistry between the two of them since MC seemed more the father figure for Naomi than Ted, and Alice for Carol as as we know was pretty much the mother she never had. As for Ted I also do believe he's either dead or infected, but I'm curious to know where Naomi's brother Gregg is. If I have to guess I think he'll appear as a bandit at some point?

buff

May 29, 2017
As for Ted I also do believe he's either dead or infected, but I'm curious to know where Naomi's brother Gregg is. If I have to guess I think he'll appear as a bandit at some point?
Solid guess. I could definitely see a tense scene where Jack and/or Bandit Gregg have to decide wether or not to pull the trigger on one another. It's a harem game though, so hopefully Gregg fucks off in an appropriate manner before he has time for much cockblockery.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017

Okay, folks, it's that time of the month again. We have Chapter 12 locked and loaded for upcoming release.
After the eventful Chapter 11, Chapter 12 is a "take a breath" kind of episode where you'll get to learn more about Sydney and her time in the city before she met Jack and the girls.
One thing of note, if you recall the round of "Questions" from Chapter 7 where Jack was asked his kink, there is a scene variant based on one of those choices in this chapter. Be aware, if you didn't pick that option, it will unlock in the gallery whether you see the normal or variant version of the scene. Just so you don't have to dig up a save from Chapter 7 and all.
Here's the release schedule for 0.12.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):
Tier 3 - January 15, 2021
Tier 2 - January 17, 2021
Tier 1 - January 19, 2021
Public - January 20, 2021
Change Log 0.12.0
  • Added Chapter Twelve
  • Fixed minor grammatical errors/typos
  • Fix some minor issues in Chapter 6 with background elements in scene 12
  • Updated a few shots on the school rooftop due to a change in the background scenery
- Kinderfeld

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Anyone else at a crossroads of being faithful to your daughter-wife-fu because it's a well written story a sweet romance and making a harem because they are horny monkey?

Reactions: CookieMonster

erkper

May 16, 2018
Anyone else at a crossroads of being faithful to your daughter-wife-fu because it's a well written story a sweet romance and making a harem because they are horny monkey?
No...no I am not. The way the story is written, it seems pretty cold and heartless to exclude Naomi. So I have no qualms about bringing her into the "family"... the question will be can I avoid horn-dogging Sydney into the harem. I doubt I will have the willpower.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I can't bring myself to cheat on Carol, no matter how the story is told in regards to Naomi.
A monogamous relationship is all that I'm interested in with this game and I really hope the dev doesn't push us the players into a full on harem game and forgets the love/romance route that was created between the mc and Carol.

buff

May 29, 2017

The real me would be 100% monogamous were I ever lucky enough to get a Carol, but fuck it-- if real life was so great we wouldn't play games. Harem all the way. I won't be happy until Carol and Naomi are 69ing as visual stimulus while I pound Sydney.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No...no I am not. The way the story is written, it seems pretty cold and heartless to exclude Naomi. So I have no qualms about bringing her into the "family"... the question will be can I avoid horn-dogging Sydney into the harem. I doubt I will have the willpower.
I can. I don't want Sydney. Now, if Missy is brought back, I'll have some issues. Ahahaha

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I am still writing my walkthrough as Carol first - but it is getting harder and harder since you miss out on content if you do that. You can still go both girls currently, but as others said - unless there is a harm ending - it will be heartbreaking.

buff

May 29, 2017
"Hey, sorry your whole family was killed, and I know you've been in love with me forever and now I've saved your life and you've moved in with me, and I'm basically the only guy left in the world that won't make you into a rape-toy or a snack, and my girl here practically begged me to include you in our lovemaking, but eh-- I've got hangups. So how about you just be a good girl and stay quiet and sexless while I rail your best friend. Until we all die."

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes