Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I thought it was discussed that there will BE a harem ending. Or at least a poly ending with the main three.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Naomi's navigational skills are fubar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh really Naomi? I've been fucking the shit out of your friend for days in my apartment, the place you visited us for the past five or more years...and you couldn't find us? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: buff and Trapezio

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Naomi's navigational skills are fubar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh really Naomi? I've been fucking the shit out of your friend for days in my apartment, the place you visited us for the past five or more years...and you couldn't find us? :unsure:
I read that as she's been trying to find her way TO you from across a city filled with zombies and rape squads.

She finally meets up with you and Sancho's all like, "Whatever, you're an idiot. We haven't moved. :rolleyes:"

Just hug the damn girl and stop making fun of her! :LOL: :LOL:

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

Edit: Updated to v0.11.0

Note: Did not add the alternate Naomi scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
i-am-once-again-asking-for-your-financial-support.png

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I read that as she's been trying to find her way TO you from across a city filled with zombies and rape squads.

She finally meets up with you and Sancho's all like, "Whatever, you're an idiot. We haven't moved. :rolleyes:"

Just hug the damn girl and stop making fun of her! :LOL: :LOL:
Thing is, Naomi even mentioned something having to use GPS all the time before. So, she never memorized the directions to their place.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
send me spoiler about this sydney, who is she, she fucks with another guy and betrays the mc ?? it seems that many hate her
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Haha, I just thought about this game today. And here we go! ;)

Anyway.. I have a question. MC still puts a condom (protection) while having sex with his adopted daughter?
I don't like sex with protection, don't feel it then..

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Haha, I just thought about this game today. And here we go! ;)

Anyway.. I have a question. MC still puts a condom (protection) while having sex with his adopted daughter?
I don't like sex with protection, don't feel it then..
Would you rather her get preggers, have a baby and everyone die when the baby starts crying?

Reactions: eightypercent

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I liked this updated. It was nice and relaxing. No impending danger or anything, just a nice "get to know you" update. Learned more about Sydney and spent some time with the girls. Was very enjoyable. :)

Reactions: scyllalonginus

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Man i started over after last update and now it's going to take a day or 2 to reach the new update content :ROFLMAO:. To make sure i stuck to the decision i deleted all of my saves.

I wanted to see the newly added scenes from the past updates and revisit the old stuff as it has been a while and now a new update is here. Sadly i started over 3 days ago. Luckily, though, i didn't get too far so it's fine and plus there might be even more older scenes added so I'm in for a treat.

I'll be back in 24hrs(I'm kidding.... Maybe. There is a lot of content).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Man i started over after last update and now it's going to take a day or 2 to reach the new update content :ROFLMAO:. To make sure i stuck to the decision i deleted all of my saves.

I wanted to see the newly added scenes from the past updates and revisit the old stuff as it has been a while and now a new update is here. Sadly i started over 3 days ago. Luckily, though, i didn't get too far so it's fine and plus there might be even more older scenes added so I'm in for a treat.

I'll be back in 24hrs(I'm kidding.... Maybe. There is a lot of content).
I did the same. I'm a patron and you guys are getting the update before I even got to the new content. Ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
What's new?
No new characters added?
The changelog explains what's new. You're probably not going to find it in the thread because of people trying to avoid posting spoilers, so see the changelog on the first page.

And, for what it's worth, the dev probably isn't going to a bunch of new characters - it's not that kind of VN.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
The changelog explains what's new. You're probably not going to find it in the thread because of people trying to avoid posting spoilers, so see the changelog on the first page.

And, for what it's worth, the dev probably isn't going to a bunch of new characters - it's not that kind of VN.
Oh,okay.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Hmmm... Not sure how I feel about Sydney... Also conflicted on the Naomi choice near the end of the chapter... I could see it running in about 3 different directions... two of which would make me fairly happy and the third would... we'll just say... not. :unsure:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Hmmm... Not sure how I feel about Sydney... Also conflicted on the Naomi choice near the end of the chapter... I could see it running in about 3 different directions... two of which would make me fairly happy and the third would... we'll just say... not. :unsure:
I like Sydney. She's pretty nervous, but to me that's more how a lone female would react in her situation. She seems to have a good heart, hanging at the school waiting for her family to show and coming to Jack's rescue when his arm gets infected. Seems pretty clear that Sydney's either gay or bi, and I'm sure she'll hook up with Naomi if you give N the option to play the field. (I also expect N and C will end up exploring their bi-curious feelings.)

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes