DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok, I'm officially an idiot :ROFLMAO:. I forgot that you needed to unlock the scenes before you could see them on a fresh playthrough. I just deleted the entire folder and did a total fresh start instead. There was a lot of different scenes this time around though.

For instances Naomi killed the guy instead of Carol. I didn't get punched in the ribs and couple more small details. I definitely played different this time around.

Anyway, i finished this update and like last update I'm actually loving the hell out of Sydney. Though i am slightly worried that she's a lesbian after that ending with Naomi hinted at something. I somewhat figured this would happen since that Naomi question popped up right before it but to see it alluded to at the end was surprising. I did say Naomi can do what she waited but they came very quick. I can see why some people don't like Sydney that much after that scene but I'm holding out hope that she isn't a full blown lesbian, crazy, or secretly working for some other group or all of the above. So far that 3rd one isn't likely but that 1st and 2nd might be.

On to more from this update. There's too many left(Naomi) or right(Carol) choices now. Like last update you had to choose between the 2 and i chose Naomi this time around when i played for chapter 11. For Chapter 12, i chose neither as I'm more leaning towards a harem and not trying to leave any of them out if i don't have to.

I like Carol but i like Naomi just as much. Now if you add in Sydney as well and there's a problem. I'm also still holding out hope and being all delusional in thinking that Alice is still somehow alive. I can't help it okay :KEK:.

This was a nice update. Got to take a much needed break from the apocalypse out there and explore more of the school and Sydney as a character. Now i have to playthrough once again to see these other scenes. Until next time. I'm interested in seeing where this Sydney thing is going. Hopefully somewhere good but we shall see.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ok, I'm officially an idiot :ROFLMAO:. I forgot that you needed to unlock the scenes before you could see them on a fresh playthrough. I just deleted the entire folder and did a total fresh start instead. There was a lot of different scenes this time around though.

For instances Naomi killed the guy instead of Carol. I didn't get punched in the ribs and couple more small details. I definitely played different this time around.

Anyway, i finished this update and like last update I'm actually loving the hell out of Sydney. Though i am slightly worried that she's a lesbian after that ending with Naomi hinted at something. I somewhat figured this would happen since that Naomi question popped up right before it but to see it alluded to at the end was surprising. I did say Naomi can do what she waited but they came very quick. I can see why some people don't like Sydney that much after that scene but I'm holding out hope that she isn't a full blown lesbian, crazy, or secretly working for some other group or all of the above. So far that 3rd one isn't likely but that 1st and 2nd might be.

On to more from this update. There's too many left(Naomi) or right(Carol) choices now. Like last update you had to choose between the 2 and i chose Naomi this time around when i played for chapter 11. For Chapter 12, i chose neither as I'm more leaning towards a harem and not trying to leave any of them out if i don't have to.

I like Carol but i like Naomi just as much. Now if you add in Sydney as well and there's a problem. I'm still holding out hope and being delusional that Alice is still alive. I can't help it okay :KEK:.

This was a nice update. Got to take a much needed break from the apocalypse out there and explore more of the school and Sydney as a character. Now i have to playthrough once again to see these other scenes. Until next time. I'm interested in seeing where this Sydney thing is going. Hopefully somewhere good but we shall see.
I want nothing to do with Sydney. She's a bit off and people can excuse it as 'she's just scared and isn't used to people' all they want. I'm sure it's true, but, I don't want her around my girls. I don't share. As for Alice... you might be delusional. lol But, I'm holding out hope for Missy. Yeah. That probably makes me delusional also. Ahahaha

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well, someone got to fuck the potential craziness out of her and I'm willing to nominate myself as the sacrifice!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Great update made even greater by Zoey. Liked all the scenes. Sydney is lesbian? Why not trans; another dick to satisfy and the name is sex neutral.
Correct me if i am wrong but i think the dev had already mentioned before he wasn't going to.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Why? It works fine for me.
If you look back through this thread, it seems like every single person who asks/complains about messed up saves with a new version is playing the mod. I don't think that's coincidence.

As a matter of personal preference, I honestly don't see why the mod is necessary or even desired. I grab the pdf walkthrough and that is more than enough direction for me to make sure I get all the scenes, even if it takes a little replay. Which isn't a bad thing (again, IMO) - some of the scenes aren't meant to make sense being in the same playthrough.

Reactions: MrFriendly and buff
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes