mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Well, it better not 'have to' happen. If it has to, I can always close my wallet again. lol
Knowing Kinderfeld - their style - and the code - I am betting that it will be avoidable with choices. I mentioned in my WT there is a dialog choice allowing her to explore with girls.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Knowing Kinderfeld - their style - and the code - I am betting that it will be avoidable with choices. I mentioned in my WT there is a dialog choice allowing her to explore with girls.
I know it will be. Kinderfeld said that it all depends on how Naomi feels about the MC. I'm a patron because he does give choices on a lot of stuff and because the game is that good.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Lol such a bunch of oversensitive people over the mere presence of a choice for something that may or may not happen... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Especially considering it's a literal apocalypse, can people really expect the girls to not be curious about each other? When they're all banging MC, showering together etc. I've been expecting lesbian content for several updates, ever since Naomi first appeared. Not all games revolve around the MC, I think this is one of those games.

EDIT: And didn't MC ask them if they've ever been with or are attracted to girls when they played that drinking game? That should've made it even more obvious.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nah, just people stating an opinion on a forum. If it's something you're into or not into, then awesome. I still need to find the time to continue from like 6 updates ago lol.
They are not mutually exclusive. Saying that lesbian content ruins games or threating to stop support because of it sure are some very exagerated reactions. Specially in a game were dialogue choices are the norm and one can simply choose not to engage.
Especially considering it's a literal apocalypse, can people really expect the girls to not be curious about each other? When they're all banging MC, showering together etc. I've been expecting lesbian content for several updates, ever since Naomi first appeared. Not all games revolve around the MC, I think this is one of those games.
The multiple times when the pov changed from Jack to Carol or Naomi and more recently Sydney would indicate that.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

EDIT: And didn't MC ask them if they've ever been with or are attracted to girls when they played that drinking game? That should've made it even more obvious.
Well, it's already been said by the dev himself and the option was already given about it. It can happen. But, with the option that was written in and how Naomi feels about the MC will determine what happens.

As for me or anyone saying that they would drop support if things are forced, that's up to that person. People support what they enjoy, if they stop enjoying it, why keep tossing your money into it?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Well, it's already been said by the dev himself and the option was already given about it. It can happen. But, with the option that was written in and how Naomi feels about the MC will determine what happens.

As for me or anyone saying that they would drop support if things are forced, that's up to that person. People support what they enjoy, if they stop enjoying it, why keep tossing your money into it?
Sure, but to me that says they aren't paying attention to the game. Is anything forced in this game? You can avoid Naomi and even Carol if you try hard enough, why wouldn't lesbian content be avoidable too? It's common sense.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Sure, but to me that says they aren't paying attention to the game. Is anything forced in this game? You can avoid Naomi and even Carol if you try hard enough, why wouldn't lesbian content be avoidable too? It's common sense.
I never once said anything was forced. I was just responding to a comment that was made. I'm a patron because Kinderfeld does a great job with everything.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so... 5 bandits came to raid the school... 4 supposedly went in and 1 stayed to watch outside...
3 got shot down inside the school... the guard outside was killed by an infected.. what happened to the 5th bandit? fellow by the name of Trevor who was wearing a hoodie...

edit: I tried to post screen shots but seems the site is having a brain fart and wont properly upload them...

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
so... 5 bandits came to raid the school... 4 supposedly went in and 1 stayed to watch outside...
3 got shot down inside the school... the guard outside was killed by an infected.. what happened to the 5th bandit? fellow by the name of Trevor who was wearing a hoodie...

edit: I tried to post screen shots but seems the site is having a brain fart and wont properly upload them...
I presume you are using the walkthrough mod, for some reason the second bandit in the shower room doesn't show up when using the mod.

Reactions: DemonicN

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I presume you are using the walkthrough mod, for some reason the second bandit in the shower room doesn't show up when using the mod.
ahh ok... was wondering if maybe it was a missing scene so that answers that thanks :)
there was no mention of him during the clean up either...
and yes I'm using the mod

erkper

May 16, 2018
Stop using the mod. Better, and more secure, to keep alternate save files.
Plus far, far fewer issues with save incompatibility. And makes a hell of a lot more sense. The mod's purpose seems to be to make every scene happen. But, you know, choices matter. If you kill Trevor when you rescue Naomi, he shouldn't be alive to invade the school 3 chapters later. If you take Naomi's virginity in Ch 10, you shouldn't be taking it again in Ch 11. Things like that do a great disservice to Kinderfeld's awesome storytelling in this game.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Plus far, far fewer issues with save incompatibility. And makes a hell of a lot more sense. The mod's purpose seems to be to make every scene happen. But, you know, choices matter. If you kill Trevor when you rescue Naomi, he shouldn't be alive to invade the school 3 chapters later. If you take Naomi's virginity in Ch 10, you shouldn't be taking it again in Ch 11. Things like that do a great disservice to Kinderfeld's awesome storytelling in this game.
That is one way of looking at it. The problem with the save compatibility is really weird because this is the only game where I have these problems. I mean, in basically every game that I play that has a walkthrough mod I use it and none of them have these problems.

One thing I would like to know, and only Kinderfeld can answer this, if we go with the relationship with both Carol and Naomi why do we even have to choose between their scenes why not just play both scenes in an order that makes sense?

Reactions: MrFriendly

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
That is one way of looking at it. The problem with the save compatibility is really weird because this is the only game where I have these problems. I mean, in basically every game that I play that has a walkthrough mod I use it and none of them have these problems.

One thing I would like to know, and only Kinderfeld can answer this, if we go with the relationship with both Carol and Naomi why do we even have to choose between their scenes why not just play both scenes in an order that makes sense?
The answer to your question is simple, that is the way the game is designed. Are you going to ignore Carol and screw Naomi? Are you going to screw Carol and ignore Naomi? That is what is called story telling. Also replay-ability. One play-through maybe a Carol run, another Naomi, another maybe a harem run (if it exists). This dev has setup this game to tweak things for each of those possibilities.

The problem with the save incompatibilities, is that when you go down path 1 (because of a few choices), new variables are set. Then you go down path 2 - other mutually exclusive variables are set. So when you get to another branching moment (maybe a few chapters away), there is no mutually exclusive things and it breaks stuff. If you (example mutually exclusive choice) smacked her ass and grabbed her breast, how does the game know which kink you like when there is a literal decision on which one you picked, if you did both in a play through and both flags are set?

Zoey does a good job of trying to keep those to a minimum, but there are literal breaking logic in the game, based on decisions. She is re-writing stuff so you see both scenes and don't have to do two walkthroughs (or more) to see all the sexy stuff.

Edit: Clarity and grammar

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

This tells me that other games with this type of mod you played before were linear. On Now & Then the story separate on routes determined by dialogue choices: Jack can be with Naomi, with Carol or both (or neither i think). The mod will likely mess with all those variables.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes