Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
If you look back through this thread, it seems like every single person who asks/complains about messed up saves with a new version is playing the mod. I don't think that's coincidence.

As a matter of personal preference, I honestly don't see why the mod is necessary or even desired. I grab the pdf walkthrough and that is more than enough direction for me to make sure I get all the scenes, even if it takes a little replay. Which isn't a bad thing (again, IMO) - some of the scenes aren't meant to make sense being in the same playthrough.
YHO. Ok. Never have had problems with Zoey's WT.

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
Is the game going to be 90% about the past and 10% about the present? Actually curious here. I just started playing and finished one 'then' scene, there was probably 12 seconds of reading in the present and back to another past scene.

I like back story but when there's more back story than story it gets rather tedious. I audibly sighed when there literally 23-24 lines of talking between two past events.

But you're a damn good writer, that's relieving.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Is the game going to be 90% about the past and 10% about the present? Actually curious here. I just started playing and finished one 'then' scene, there was probably 12 seconds of reading in the present and back to another past scene.

I like back story but when there's more back story than story it gets rather tedious. I audibly sighed when there literally 23-24 lines of talking between two past events.

Don't worry, at it stands now there is far more present content. I'd guess the past segments early on were just to provide context about the characters themselves.

erkper

May 16, 2018

It's more in the present than in flashback. He does maybe give a bit more backstory early on, but that kinda makes sense.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018

The first couple of chapters are heavier towards the Then moments, but it gets weaned off the deeper into the story, once relationships and context moments are established. By the time you hit the end of Part one, it should only be a short scene in each episode. In Chapter 12, there's one scene and it's purely played as a bit of humor.

Eventually, the third act won't have too many of these moments, or they'll be spread out once a chapter or two.

Kinderfeld

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018

With it being Winter in my hemisphere, I thought it'd be fun to do some more snow-themed wallpapers.

Of course, this plays into a trope I've always thought was hilariously dumb. I don't know the official term, but I've always called them "snow-bunnies." They were super prevalent in swimsuit magazines, where they had girls dress up in next to nothing out in what I can only think is the blistering cold. Imagine these girls, freezing their asses off wearing a few patches of fabric over their bits, pretending to be happy in front of the camera, waiting for the moment the session's done so some dude with a fur-lined coat can sprint in and drape it over your shoulders in a desperate race against your core temperature plummeting to an unhealthy level.

Anyway... enjoy! Also, check out the .

January 2021 Public #1

January 2021 Public #2

Hope you enjoy!
-Kinderfeld

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
I have to make another comment.

MC "and Carol knows I love her. But, that doesn't mean I'm going to force her to call me something that I'm not."

Naomi "Do you just wanna be called something like 'landlord?'"

Hahahaha:ROFLMAO: best jab ever.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018

With it being Winter in my hemisphere, I thought it'd be fun to do some more snow-themed wallpapers.

Of course, this plays into a trope I've always thought was hilariously dumb. I don't know the official term, but I've always called them "snow-bunnies." They were super prevalent in swimsuit magazines, where they had girls dress up in next to nothing out in what I can only think is the blistering cold. Imagine these girls, freezing their asses off wearing a few patches of fabric over their bits, pretending to be happy in front of the camera, waiting for the moment the session's done so some dude with a fur-lined coat can sprint in and drape it over your shoulders in a desperate race against your core temperature plummeting to an unhealthy level.

Anyway... enjoy! Also, check out the .

January 2021 Public #1 Hi-res version (3840x2160)

January 2021 Public #2 Hi-res version (3840x2160)

Hope you enjoy!
-Kinderfeld
I might not have a fur-lined coat, but i have some 'fur' on my chest, they're welcome to cuddle up to warm up again :sneaky:

And my god do i love Carol's model, the pale skin, the beautiful eyes, the freckles, the beautiful eyes (no, i didn't count double ;))

Jim Carrey Mask GIF.gif

Now if i just wasn't broke and could afford to support over patreon ... but i wont complain much, those are two very fine wallpapers for free.

Reactions: M!

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
The first couple of chapters are heavier towards the Then moments, but it gets weaned off the deeper into the story, once relationships and context moments are established. By the time you hit the end of Part one, it should only be a short scene in each episode. In Chapter 12, there's one scene and it's purely played as a bit of humor.

Eventually, the third act won't have too many of these moments, or they'll be spread out once a chapter or two.
Is the game now going to be 90% about the present and 10% about the past? Actually curious here. I just finished the latest chapters, there was probably 12 seconds of reading in the past and then back to another present scene.

I like present story but when there's more present story than past story it gets rather tedious. I audibly sighed when there literally 23-24 lines of talking between two current events.

Don't change a thing Kinderfeld.

• Haha
Reactions: Juscaa

Bitterbelle

Nov 15, 2020
Dev's got one hell of a talent for cliffhangers.. every update has had me both reluctant to continue, not knowing if it's about to get real dark or not yet simultaneously desperate to know what happens next.

Kinderfeld

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Is the game now going to be 90% about the present and 10% about the past? Actually curious here. I just finished the latest chapters, there was probably 12 seconds of reading in the past and then back to another present scene.

I like present story but when there's more present story than past story it gets rather tedious. I audibly sighed when there literally 23-24 lines of talking between two current events.

Don't change a thing Kinderfeld.
While there won't be as many Then events in the back half of the story, I'm definitely trying to make sure there's at least one scene per episode. It really depends on the context on the moment. Like Ch13 has a kinda-flashback for the girls (just a momentary peek back into them being students), and then another full scene with Jack anchored off a personal moment for himself tied into his attachments to the past.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So Naomi is perving over Sydney and vice versa? Sure bring it on! :p :love:

This was a slow burning episode dealing with the aftermath of the rapists gang attack. Makes me wonder where the story will go next. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes