MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i would like a story about an incest couple (possibly Brother/sister or cousin/cousin = same age) trying to adapt to the new reality, they're a couple already, and they have to face things that a normal couple faces during the relationship(like starting a family, keeping the love alive, stuff like that) while also trying to hide from society their forbidden relationship...sounds boring...and probably i'm the only one interested and i agree with you, but basically i would love "the long version of an epilogue of an incest game" XD
You should post the idea here: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-ideas-you-would-like-to-see.71661/

I'm sure it will get deleted from this thread as it is off topic.

And I had a similar idea that I posted on that thread.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Eh. I half agree. I'm tired of the overly used retarded virgin college MC and the whole school scenarios. But, incest is a mainstay. I just wish devs would do it a lot better than what we have now. I'd prefer a bro/sis scenario, where the MC and sis are already adults, maybe in their 30s and living their own independent lives, but are close and then have them start getting closer. Let it start out slow. Not too slow, but, maybe a medium burn. But, we deal with what we have.
You mean like Hailey's Story?
edit: sorry - dupe - didn't see the other person reply

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Thing is, I'm in my 50s and I'd just prefer an older male MC. Seems like every game, whether incest or not, is some retarded snot-nosed virgin. Like you said, someone more mature and yes, I know that age has nothing to do with maturity, but, an older and mature MC would be nice.
I am almost 50, and I agree in some ways. When I was 18, I wasn't so freaking dumb. I mean I might have stared the first time I saw T&A the first time in real life, but still wasn't like totally "I don't know how to talk to you" type thing. And I was a late bloomer. That is like the hard part for me, is the immersion into the characters. Maybe if the characters in most games were not playing on the tropes of the typical Japanese VNs.

That is why I like this game so damn much, the writing and details are great. The characters are not "Oh my god I saw a va-ja-ja ... EEEEP". I mean they might think that way but they are way more adult with handling stuff. Be it the personalities, the social collapse, whatever ... they actually are real humans with brains and mature feelings. I could definitely see myself in the MC role in a real SHTF situation ..

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Alright lads, here goes the new update N°2 for the future Chapter 13.
As always, enjoy the reading and get ready for the next one.

Chapter 13 (0.13.0) update #2

Work on Chapter 13 is still going strong. While the total below is hovering around 63, I'd actually say there's probably about 75% that's actually "playable." Or will be by the time you read this. Though, that's without audio at times and with some placeholder copy in spots. Probably the first 40-50% of the chapter is in a state where (outside of some rewrites, reshoots, and cleanup) it's nearly complete.

Fear not, though, as things usually come together pretty quickly. Especially when some of the more complex moments are already near final. A day spent just arranging some sequences will usually push the completion percentage a full ten points.

With that said... the last third of this episode involves a lot of smaller scenes, where the point of view jumps from one location to another, including a few Then moments peppered throughout. Because of this, the work itself isn't difficult but just requires a lot of time arranging them correctly. Also, depending on a choice you made earlier, certain scenes will have vastly different variations.

Thanks for your support and stay tuned for future updates,

- Kinderfeld
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wolfeimmer

Sep 3, 2019
That would be nice... Something different, probably why I don't mind this game too much when it comes to "incest". I suggested a game where the mother/son have already established their incestuous relationship, she's preggers with his kid, and she helps him with his conquest of other women (not all have to be incest in nature).

Anyway, looking forward to more of this game. Just hope we get some form of a 'happy ending' to it.

Completely off topic; but may i ask you what game is shown in you fan tag wich starts with "Elysidi.."? because it's cut somehow and i can´t figure it out for myself. Thanks

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You are WAY too nice - make him EARN those unlocks! :devilish:
I mean I opened the code - read the unlock variables - and used the cheat console .. or maybe I have like 5 play throughs at the moment. Either way - I earned those puppies ;)

erkper

May 16, 2018
I mean I opened the code - read the unlock variables - and used the cheat console .. or maybe I have like 5 play throughs at the moment. Either way - I earned those puppies ;)
You did. And I stood on your shoulders, used the work you did, and got those unlocks in my unmodded game with your .pdf walkthrough as my occasional reference and guide. :cool: But I still had to actually play it through myself to get there.

Reactions: mordred93

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Still in the middle of my first play through of this enjoying it so far!

Just got to the part where they
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haven't made it much past that point yet.

Kinda wish mc put both the pieces of shit in the alley down but I guess 1 is good enough for now!

Hoping to get further along in the next couple of days.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes