RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Paapi why don't you try playing games before asking for absurd things? You keep doing this pretty much everywhere. :rolleyes:

This is a visual novel, there won't be any combat mechanics here. Also developer just pointed out about the ingame stats, you just needed to read the page before posting.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Alright lads, Ch 13 is around the corner, this is what we can expect in the coming days :

Chapter Thirteen (0.13.0) Update and Release Schedule

With a bit of hustle, Chapter Thirteen is about ready to go. Plot-wise, the story is beginning to roll forward, headed towards the next big event and the game's inevitable third act.
Chapter 13 features a number of small tweaks to the conversation based largely on previous decisions or how certain characters feel. There is a conversation in the last third of the chapter that hinges hugely on what Sydney knows and how she feels about the other characters. It's feasible for the responses to range from deeply interested in Jack and the girls to a polite conversation that really doesn't go anywhere.

Here's the release schedule for 0.13.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):
Tier 3 - February 14, 2021
Tier 2 - February 16, 2021
Tier 1 - February 18, 2021
Public - February 19, 2021

Change Log 0.13.0
  • Added Chapter 13
  • Minor typo/grammar fixes
  • Fix a hole in the code where you could continue playing the game from the gallery version of scenes with choices mid-scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kinderfeld

Last edited:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I'm still undecided what to do with Sydney. My initial thought is to leave her behind when we inevitably have to leave the school. It would make more sense to bring her along as a love interest for Naomi but I'm not going that route on my first playthrough.

Can't wait to see where the third act eventually takes us.

Reactions: lunar517

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I'm still undecided what to do with Sydney. My initial thought is to leave her behind when we inevitably have to leave the school. It would make more sense to bring her along as a love interest for Naomi but I'm not going that route on my first playthrough.

Can't wait to see where the third act eventually takes us.
The thing that gets me is that the writing is so good that I can get into the characters. Many games are just "bang all the chicks" and move on. One of the reasons I love this game is because of the characters, and the stuff you don't see (based on reading the code). Dude(tte) this game is really complex, and the dialog is fucking awesome. Stuff you are did in chapter 3 is showing up in chapter 12.

I am actually looking at changing my Walkthrough to go with multiple runs (Carol, Naomi, Both, Sydney in the future?). Getting all that makes you like the game more. The replay-ability. This is a fucking awesome game for that.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Is there an incest mod?
No. Wouldn't make the slightest bit of sense in this game. Carol is MC's adopted daughter, the entire story would be turned on it's head if you tried to make her his biological daughter.

erkper

May 16, 2018
The thing that gets me is that the writing is so good that I can get into the characters. Many games are just "bang all the chicks" and move on. One of the reasons I love this game is because of the characters, and the stuff you don't see (based on reading the code). Dude(tte) this game is really complex, and the dialog is fucking awesome. Stuff you are did in chapter 3 is showing up in chapter 12.

I am actually looking at changing my Walkthrough to go with multiple runs (Carol, Naomi, Both, Sydney in the future?). Getting all that makes you like the game more. The replay-ability. This is a fucking awesome game for that.
I'm trying really hard to hold some objectivity and keep some distance from Sydney. From some comments Kinderfeld has made in the past, I think there's a fair chance a developed character (not Carol and almost certainly not Naomi) will be part of the group but not survive to the end, or at least not stay with the gang till the end. I really hope it's not going to be Sydney, but at the moment she's the most likely candidate.

(I'm currently failing in my attempt to keep Sydney at arm's length, btw. Resistance is Futile.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Real Kreten

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
No. Wouldn't make the slightest bit of sense in this game. Carol is MC's adopted daughter, the entire story would be turned on it's head if you tried to make her his biological daughter.
Would It? It'd be just removing and adding a few more sentences in dialogue, and maybe change the mc's age a bit.

Doesn't seem undoable.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Would It? It'd be just removing and adding a few more sentences in dialogue, and maybe change the mc's age a bit.

Doesn't seem undoable.
Nope because MC's wife died way before MC adopts the girl and it's a major point in their relationship, it would be like re-write a big chunk of story and flashbacks

IF she was his daughter all along she wouldn't feel so weird during the flashbacks or so shy around MC or so uncomfortable in making a few reasonable requests (like asking for new clothes because she is outgrowing the ones she already has)

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Doesn't seem undoable.
Only if by doable you mean changing the whole premise of the game. (n)(n)
Why are you asking for something if you obviously haven't even played the game?

Reactions: Ragnar

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
Nope because MC's wife died way before MC adopts the girl and it's a major point in their relationship, it would be like re-write a big chunk of story and flashbacks

IF she was his daughter all along she wouldn't feel so weird during the flashbacks or so shy around MC or so uncomfortable in making a few reasonable requests (like asking for new clothes because she is outgrowing the ones she already has)
Ah, I see. Thanks.

Oh, it is doable. It would destroy the entire story, but sure... it could be done.

Serious question - have you actually played the game and read the story?

Only if by doable you mean changing the whole premise of the game. (n)(n)
Why are you asking for something if you obviously haven't even played the game?
Why would I play it and then ask for mods? lol

I don't want to play it twice, I wanted a full playthrough with the incest patch on. But hey, thanks for the replies anyway.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

erkper

May 16, 2018
Why would I play it and then ask for mods? lol

I don't want to play it twice, I wanted a full playthrough with the incest patch on. But hey, thanks for the replies anyway.
See, my take there is pretty opposite - why would you ask for something then comment how easy it would be to create when you have no idea if it would improve or ruin the game?

I get you like and want incest. I have no problem with incest in other games (enjoy it in fact,) but if you're paying enough attention that it matters if your LI is "daughter" instead of "step-daughter" or "tenant" then you have to be placing at least some value on the story being told. That being the case, it becomes not just a matter of can it be done, but should it be done? In this game, it shouldn't.

FWIW, if you want a complete playthrough without having to replay for story-dependent scenes, mordred93 has a walkthrough mod that, while it does not apply incest, does unlock every scene in one playthrough.

amodra

Jul 12, 2019
is it normal that the games of this v (0.12.0) do not start without telling that in the games folder I have a normal launch is another 32?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
See, my take there is pretty opposite - why would you ask for something then comment how easy it would be to create when you have no idea if it would improve or ruin the game?

I get you like and want incest. I have no problem with incest in other games (enjoy it in fact,) but if you're paying enough attention that it matters if your LI is "daughter" instead of "step-daughter" or "tenant" then you have to be placing at least some value on the story being told. That being the case, it becomes not just a matter of can it be done, but should it be done? In this game, it shouldn't.

FWIW, if you want a complete playthrough without having to replay for story-dependent scenes, mordred93 has a walkthrough mod that, while it does not apply incest, does unlock every scene in one playthrough.
Technically Zoey Raven has the walkthrough mod - I just have the written walkthrough that can help make the decisions. Thanks for the shout out though ;)

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes