erkper

May 16, 2018
Technically Zoey Raven has the walkthrough mod - I just have the written walkthrough that can help make the decisions. Thanks for the shout out though ;)
Huh, I see. I stand corrected. :p

BTW, I would love to see you go through with separate paths in your walkthrough pdf if you find the time. (y)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Huh, I see. I stand corrected. :p

BTW, I would love to see you go through with separate paths in your walkthrough pdf if you find the time. (y)
Damn you ... damn you to hell .. make me want to do that ... :) Sorry - it is Valentine's Day and I am day drinking. Might do that when I get to a sober state. Not a single match on Bumble, Match or Tinder .. Sigh. What does a semi successful, semi intelligent guy got to do?

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
hey having trouble AGAIN with my game exe not working, ive got both 32 and 64 bit exes in this download and they both dont work PLEASE help

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So just finished 3 updates...haven't played since ver 0.10 and did that because I said to myself to give the game some time for that arc with the fucktards the trio fucktards..you know who I mean...for that arc to pass cause I don't deal well with emotional stress...and the thought of something bad happening to MC Carol and Naomi...was just a bit overwhelming so I said fuck it..I'll just wait...even though that was over quick ( thank fucking god or in this case thank dev) I still stand by my decision.

This VN is still a fcuking gem! beautifull characters amazing story telling amazing developing all that...but I do have 1 issue ...
There is a point and I'm going to use spoilers cause ...yes....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sooooo that's my issue....the ONLY ONE ....only issue I have ,..,,,the illusion of choice.,...I mean...I have nothing against lesbians....but if we're gonna have a choice about that let it be a choice...and if someone says that ...well it's because of your mod...that you're playing....well not really since that scene still tehnically happens...and remember I said no to every chance I got for it to not go that road....

Anyway still a fucking great game..amazing even....one of my top 3?I think top 3 for sure :D

EDIT : #1,349 my apology

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yes!!! I just saw that this updated. Unfortunately i can't play at the moment sadly as I'm busy. That said my night is going to be great when i get the chance to later.

May 20, 2020
Uh oh I just saw a Rigging/Lighting bug, just after the girls come out of the shower to tell the MC he can use the showers now, Carol is shining a flashlight at Naomi's chest and it goes straight through her instead of casting a shadow.

Vaclio

Mar 16, 2019
So just finished 3 updates...haven't played since ver 0.10 and did that because I said to myself to give the game some time for that arc with the fucktards the trio fucktards..you know who I mean...for that arc to pass cause I don't deal well with emotional stress...and the thought of something bad happening to MC Carol and Naomi...was just a bit overwhelming so I said fuck it..I'll just wait...even though that was over quick ( thank fucking god or in this case thank dev) I still stand by my decision.

This VN is still a fcuking gem! beautifull characters amazing story telling amazing developing all that...but I do have 1 issue ...
sooooo that's my issue....the ONLY ONE ....only issue I have ,..,,,the illusion of choice.,...I mean...I have nothing against lesbians....but if we're gonna have a choice about that let it be a choice...and if someone says that ...well it's because of your mod...that you're playing....well not really since that scene still tehnically happens...and remember I said no to every chance I got for it to not go that road....

Anyway still a fucking great game..amazing even....one of my top 3?I think top 3 for sure :D

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

I haven't played this game for some time. So I don't know exactly what's going on.
I have to come back to this game because this game is great. :D

As for the situation with Naomi.. I don't like forced lesbian content either.
And if we choose choice that we are not ok with this, and she will do it anyway. It doesn't make sense for me so that there is a choice with this. :confused:

I like Naomi, but the main woman for me in this game is Carol. She is lovely. I can play only for her. :)

Reactions: AlexTorch

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Now & Then [v0.13.0] [ILSProductions] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.53 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.49 GB

Compressed PC Size: 953.9 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 917.4 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
sooooo that's my issue....the ONLY ONE ....only issue I have ,..,,,the illusion of choice.,...I mean...I have nothing against lesbians
As for the situation with Naomi.. I don't like forced lesbian content either.
I guess you use the mod.
The mod ignores the choice if you want that to happen or not. This is what the mod shows for choice [Lesbian Choice, but remember I'll show all future content anyway\].

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I agree, i'm ok with the game having, but even if you in the previous version of you said "i rather keep you all to myself" in this version if you end the scene and don't see the lesbian scene, look like that they do it anyway, she never said "i don't want to do it, i find you sexy but i love another person", even if you say that you don't want, is just cut off. For me at least that was a cheating of naomi with the mc, your choices in the last version don't matter anything, she will do what she wan't to do, i'm disappointed with that, the game give you choices that don't matter :(. Also naomi character for me died, it was one character that i was beginning to like, and she play dirty with the mc, for me is just carol now, what happen with naomi i don't care anymore, for me she can live with sydney and the mc can leave with carol, and i'm happy with that.
What are u on about ?
If u selected the choice to keep Naomi to urself, there is no lesbian scene, no kissing or cheating whatsover.
They have a talk, Sydney said that she may want casual sex with MC, no attachments, thats it.

As Hans said a post above ur's, thats very likely caused by the mod, which shows all scenes, ignoring ur choices/requirements and content ur locked out of.
I played it without mod and there ur choice is respected.
Don't blame the game/dev if u are using mods...

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I don't use the mod, don't say things that you don't know...i have the option to continue or to end the scene, those screnshot is AFTER that, sydney asking about her sexuality, just see what i posted and read before talking suff...If you want i can send you the screenshot of that part where you can choose.
just tried without the MOD and that scene plays differently if you told Naomi you wanted her only for yourself, they pretty much just talk about the relationship of the MC and Naomi, and about Sidney maybe going for something casual with the MC, so if you're still getting the same scene without the MOD, maybe go back to an earlier save and change the choice.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
just tried without the MOD and that scene plays differently if you told Naomi you wanted her only for yourself, they pretty much just talk about the relationship of the MC and Naomi, and about Sidney maybe going for something casual with the MC, so if you're still getting the same scene without the MOD, maybe go back to an earlier save and change the choice.
Yeah, i have tried that 2 times (because i tought that i have choose her to be bi-sexual), and always apear the same thing for me, or my save was fucked up (i remember in the last one i have an error) or i don't know...i will try restart the game full to see if somenting changes. But if you and the other guy said that yours don't show that, somenting happend with my save.

Edit : Yeah...somenting happend with my save, i have load a save of 0.10, and that scene apear normal now, i have no idea what happend with my save or why he keep showing me that, since i don't use the mod. Thanks for being polite and for the heads up.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes