EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Wow that is something. Such deep and well developed story. This is one of them special gems that must be enjoyed and taken in. Great stuff, I like the fewer more meaningful choices rather than "toothbrush left toothbrush right" :LOL:

I am trying to limit myself but off to patreon I go :rolleyes:

Reactions: Real Kreten

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Wait there's a scene with Naomi and Sydney kissing?

I didn't get it and i picked yes for Naomi or i think i did. I played through twice last update so i don't remember if i let that choice stick on this current one. In my current playthrough Sydney wants some dick and specifically ours.

This might be a mix up on my end though as I'm not sure of what choice i chose.
For the naomi and sydney kissing you need to choose the lesbian path (telling her that she is a grow woman, is her call), but even if you choose that you want her only for yourself, in the end sydney will ask for naomy about the mc dick, and she will tell to ask for carol, since she is the "queen of the castle".

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
AlexTorch
I think you should use more that spoiler than 1-2 words since you are explaining a pretty important part from the last update.
No offense and this message was not posted with ill intent :)
:D

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
AlexTorch
I think you should use more that spoiler than 1-2 words since you are explaining a pretty important part from the last update.
No offense and this message was not posted with ill intent :)
Well, the path is in the last update (0.12), not this one, what happend and is important is in the spoiler...the only thing that i did not put in spoiler is naomi telling that carol is the queen of the castle. If they want know what happend with naomi and sydney and what sydney say after, they need to play this update or see my spoiler :LOL:. To say something that happened in the last update for me at least that's not a problem, is like for example see star wars episode 8, and become mad because someone say what happened in episode 7

Reactions: BTLD

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
For the naomi and sydney kissing you need to choose the lesbian path (telling her that she is a grow woman, is her call), but even if you choose that you want her only for yourself, in the end sydney will ask for naomy about the mc dick, and she will tell to ask for carol, since she is the "queen of the castle".
That's what i meant when i said yes about Naomi in my comment. I said she can do what she want. The kiss didn't happen. The problem is that i don't think i let the decision stick because i played through multiple times so as i said above it's probably on my end. As far as my playthrough went, it was only light flirting with Naomi perving of her while Sydney liked it. that was about it and of course Sydney expressing her desire for some no strings attached dicking.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Sydney: It's been a while since
I've had some dick and I'd like to know what the possibilities are.

Me:.... 100%!!! Let's go!!! :love:
Here! Here!

When it comes to the choices between Naomi and Carol this update I decided to choose neither this time again. :cry: Like these choices are making it tough especially because i want to love them both equally but these split choices are making it hard and i want them both to be involved. If it continues like this then I'll have to figure out a good way to balance or ration the MCs attention out. I try not to watch their points but i may have to start doing it to decide who to spend time with and who needs it the most.
I felt I had to choose Carol this time around because I think my last 2 where Naomi. Got to try keep it even.

Nice update. I feel that after a period of relative calm, the ILS is starting to prepare some challenges for MC again. I hope that we were able to use the peace to stock up on the power, supplies and prepare the girls for the next challenges. There are currently a few things that will maybe require some respond. Hopefully they won't all fall on us at same time and we'll be able to deal with them one by one.

As part of the decision we've made the last few updates, I've got a balance stat points between the girls. Naomi is, I tell you, quite insatiable. Whenever MC's somewhere safe alone with her, she goes straight for what she wants. I still have to look at the scene with Carol at last update.

I look forward to the next update.
Yeah I'd really like a mod that kept track of the times with each girl. After a while it's going to start getting hard to remember who's turn is next, especailly when Syd joins the team, and because I'm a selfish A-hole that doesn't share, I can't even let Syd and Naomi help each other out.

Whats with Devs and lesbians man, its like there's no straight woman existing anymore, the game just got less interesting for me, lesbian means less scenes for the mc, if this is how its gonna be from now on, i might as well drop the game.
I hear you, but you do know you can avoid it right?
I must admit I was dreading Naomi and Syd being alone because I "knew what was coming from their comments" but I'd totally forgotten I'd told her I want her for myself. Wasn't till I read the last few pages I remembered it, and I'm glad I did.

As many have said, another great update. I really enjoyed it, was nice to see the secret come out and Syd finding out what was going on and having the conversation with Naomi after Syd saw Carol and the MC.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul and BTLD

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This whole thing with being in a relationship with both of them but having to choose between them is the ONE thing I don't like about the game.
I some what feel the same. I want to give them both as much attention as possible. Why get in a relationship with both if I'm going to have to keep choosing between the 2? I understand that it's an apocalypse but there should be enough time in the day to give them both some loving. I also think you lose points with the one that you didn't choose if I'm remembering it right.

That makes it even tougher for me so i end up choosing none of them. I basically gain nothing for being in a relationship with both of them pretty much.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Another great update again. Still don't know what to do with Sydney, I find the images of her leering at Naomi a little creepy. I'm more inclined to leave her behind for my first playthrough, I just don't fully trust her.
I agree with that, i mean, i kinda like her, but she is creepy as fuck, but even she being creepy, for me at least i don't think that i can abandon her, she just need to open herself more to the mc. For me she give that kinda of look of a pedo hunting for a kid. I may call her Ms. Herbert.

I some what feel the same. I want to give them both as much attention as possible. Why get in a relationship with both if I'm going to have to keep choosing between the 2?
Yeah...i agree with that, is a little stupid have multiple girls if you cannot give them both love and carying, like you said, is an apocalypse, but damn, he could give some love to both, let's go patrol together, he leave both of girls alone a lot of the time. Also is a game, time is relative there.

• Haha
Reactions: Watcher X

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I documented what you had to do in the walk through - I think you have to say she can explore, but you also have to have had sex with naomi at least once. Otherwise she is too repressed to sleep with Sydney.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
n.

Yeah I'd really like a mod that kept track of the times with each girl. After a while it's going to start getting hard to remember who's turn is next, especailly when Syd joins the team,
Bottom of the screen is a button which say stats. Shows the 3 main stats for each girl (Love, Nerve, Trust). Doesn't tell you how many times you screwed .. but generally speaking, if your love for your "main" girl is > than "other" girl, you will get what you want.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I agree with that, i mean, i kinda like her, but she is creepy as fuck, but even she being creepy, for me at least i don't think that i can abandon her, she just need to open herself more to the mc. For me she give that kinda of look of a pedo hunting for a kid. I may call her Ms. Herbert.
The question is more if she is even willing to go with them in the first place.
She is on the search for her family and apparently she thinks they are still around....even if she doesn't search them, hides in the school for a long time and out there is apocalypse, with no reason to assume that any of her family members is still alive...i'm really curious how the dev will explain her reasoning.

Yeah...i agree with that, is a little stupid have multiple girls if you cannot give them both love and carying, like you said, is an apocalypse, but damn, he could give some love to both, let's go patrol together, he leave both of girls alone a lot of the time. Also is a game, time is relative there.
Normaly u would think they have more time now thanks to the apocalypse, i mean no job, tv, games, phone etc. and it is not like they are out scavenging all day. Really hope the choosing between the 2 stops soon and ideally we get some time with both of them together.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The question is more if she is even willing to go with them in the first place.
She is on the search for her family and apparently she thinks they are still around....even if she doesn't search them, hides in the school for a long time and out there is apocalypse, with no reason to assume that any of her family members is still alive...i'm really curious how the dev will explain her reasoning.
For me she is hiding something, I have no idea what, but she doesn't seem to be sincere, there are many questions in the game "did you trust her?", it's like she did some shit, and is trying to hide it, but who knows, i was complete wrong about who was the girl in the school, i can be complete wrong again, thats why i like a good history. But for me, i will be completely honest the way that she open to naomi and not that much for the mc, look like she have some problems with some men (maybe her father), maybe killed him, and she is hiding.

Normaly u would think they have more time now thanks to the apocalypse, i mean no job, tv, games, phone etc. and it is not like they are out scavenging all day. Really hope the choosing between the 2 stops soon and ideally we get some time with both of them together.
I completely agree with that, and one of two things I can say I don't like (that I know my save was fucked up) first is that if you choose to have a relationship with both of them and have your "harem" the mc need a goddamn time for all the girls, choose one or another after you choose to have them both, is really bad, the other is that i don't like the time in the game, for example, is alright that his patrols, and scavenging take some time, but look like everything that he does take a hell long time to do, a patrol, even if you check everything, don't take that long time. He don't look like a guy in his 40's he look like a grandpa in his 80's, everything that he does is slow as f.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hehe Naomi sex scene with Sydney was hot and she is already putting the bait to bring another woman to the harem. :love: :LOL:

Nothing really much happening in this chapter other than all the preparations for a eventual journey away from the city. I ended up agreeing with Carol to keep the van, it would sure be a better vehicle to carry more people and supplies than a car with a noisy engine if they can fix it.

For me she is hiding something, I have no idea what, but she doesn't seem to be sincere, there are many questions in the game "did you trust her?", it's like she did some shit, and is trying to hide it, but who knows, i was complete wrong about who was the girl in the scholl, i can be complete wrong again, thats why i like a good history. But for me, i will be completely honest the way that she open to naomi and not that much for the mc, look like she have some problems with some men (maybe her father), maybe killed him, and she is hiding.
I believe you are missing the point there. Jack, Carol and Naomi are already talking about leaving the city to find a place with less infected and bandits where they can live long term.
I bet those trust points will likely determine if Sydney trust Jack enough to travel with them and move on from waiting for the tiny hope someone from her family is still alive and will find her at the school.

I completely agree with that, and one of two things I can say I don't like (that I know my save was fucked up) first is that if you choose to have a relationship with both of them and have your "harem" the mc need a goddamn time for all the girls, choose one or another after you choose to have them both, is really bad, the other is that i don't like the time in the game, for example, is alright that his patrols, and scavenging take some time, but look like everything that he does take a hell long time to do, a patrol, even if you check everything, don't take that long time. He don't look like a guy in his 40's he look like a grandpa in his 80's, everything that he does is slow as f.
Pretty sure developer already talked about this. There is passing of the time daily with each choice Jack makes. Personally i simply switch my focus between Naomi and Carol each update so they can all get some love.:p

Also he should take time when patrolling, scouting and scavenging areas. Game already showed what happened when characters don't do a good job on this. Carol almost died because they didn't checked a corner, they were invaded and Jack almost died because they didn't paid attention to the school's backwall and one of the bandits actually died for not checking a corner (after Jack and Carol killed the others).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexTorch and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hehe Naomi sex scene with Sydney was hot and she is already putting the bait to bring another woman to the harem. :love: :LOL:

Nothing really much happening in this chapter other than all the preparations for a eventual journey away from the city. I ended up agreeing with Carol to keep the van, it would sure be a better vehicle to carry more people and supplies than a car with a noidy engine.

I believe you are missing the point there. Jack, Carol and Naomi are already talking about leaving the city to find a place with less infected and bandits where they can live long term.
I bet those trust points will likely determine if Sydney trust Jack enough to travel with them and move on from waiting for the tiny hope someone from her family is still alive and will find her at the school.

Pretty sure developer already talked about this. There is passing of the time daily with each choice Jack makes. Personally i simply switch my focus between Naomi and Carol each update so they can all get some love.:p

Also he should take time when patrolling, scouting and scavenging areas. Game already showed what happened when characters don't do a good job on this. Carol almost died because they didn't checked a corner, they were invaded and Jack almost died because they didn't paid attention to the school's backwall and one of the bandits actually died for not checking a corner (after Jack and Carol killed the others).
agree with most almost all that you said except the only thing I would say differently is that Naomi basically tells about MC and all that even without the sex scene...I mean you can get that part of the story and have Sydney interested even without the sex scene which for me ..that sex scene is a pass...I don't want to share my girls that's if I'm not mistaken and misremembering.....

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This whole thing with being in a relationship with both of them but having to choose between them is the ONE thing I don't like about the game.
I some what feel the same. I want to give them both as much attention as possible. Why get in a relationship with both if I'm going to have to keep choosing between the 2? I understand that it's an apocalypse but there should be enough time in the day to give them both some loving. I also think you lose points with the one that you didn't choose if I'm remembering it right.

That makes it even tougher for me so i end up choosing none of them. I basically gain nothing for being in a relationship with both of them pretty much.
I get it's a nice gimick change from the usual and you can't just ignore one, but there are lots of was to even it out without neglecting. Like today, he showers with Carol and has some hankey panky, tomorrow it's Naomi's turn to shower and get some love. Okay, you don't want it be scheduled, but really he can have enough time to do both in a day. Even keeping it as spur of the moment thing like it is now is fine, got a couple hours free and find Carol in the library, cool bang away, that night after dinner take Naomi somewhere quiet for some action.

Also I get they where trying to keep things on the down low because of Sydney, but now she knows, there is no reason get can't share a bed with a different on each night, or hell put all 3 cots together and have one big bed for the 3 of them.

Bottom of the screen is a button which say stats. Shows the 3 main stats for each girl (Love, Nerve, Trust). Doesn't tell you how many times you screwed .. but generally speaking, if your love for your "main" girl is > than "other" girl, you will get what you want.
Doh, I'd forgotten about that. Thanks.
Also can confirm 100% that choosing one over the other drops the love by 1.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, but attention is different than wasting time, i agree that is a shit place, with shit people like those raiders, but don't take that long to patrol, like i said look like that everything that he does, he does slow, just look for example when the police search somenting (a house for someone for example) they do that in a efficient and fast way, i understand that he is a simple man, he don't have any special training to do this kinda os stuff (military for example), but he is not stupid either, for example patrolling the streets with carol, he already tell to her what she need to look at, if you are patroling, you need full attention to everything, that's why carol was attacked that time.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes