Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
That guy, we have to thank you for this nice game to play.
Unfortunately, I cannot be a patron, but I wish you could get many who can support you.
A happy Christmas, and may the next year be better than this one, for you and for all of us.
As long as you're playing and enjoying it, that's all I care about. Merry Christmas to you, too!

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020

We here at ILS Productions wanted to extend warm holidays wishes to you all. And thanks for making 2020 a great year. While it's been a crazy year out there, 2020 proved to be a wonderful start for us here, especially with 11 episodes for Now & Then under our collective belts.

I wanted to thank our patrons past, present, and future. Currently, ILS Productions is sitting at 100+ patrons. And thanks to everyone who plays Now & Then and keeps up on updates. Your continued interest is always appreciated.

Christmas 2020 Hi-res version (3840x2160)
Thanks and hope you enjoy 2021!

- Kinderfeld
Hmm...... Is that Naomi's mom on the left? (Alice, iirc).
And if it is....might that image be a harbinger of things to come? (I know, I know, can't spoil things, but it's nice to dream.)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The latest update was something else glad it all worked out kind of had my worries about the girls being caught glad that wasn't the case. Hope you've had a great Christmas looking forward to future updates.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

Edit: Updated to v0.11.0

Note: Did not add the alternate Naomi scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
Virus detection says there is a trojan in the download and won't let it through.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Virus detection says there is a trojan in the download and won't let it through.
It's a windows defender false positive. Run Malwarebytes if you don't believe me, just allow it, this happens with python code and windows defender. If you truly think I put a virus in there and all these other people downloaded it and used it, then don't use it. Hope that helps. This won't be the last time or the last mod this happens with.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Hmmm. Well yeah this is definitely an intresting read. I think if dev tuned down sexual theme, hired some artist and reworked scenario a little - this could came out as really good VN, not just "fap-game from 95"

Reactions: I_Love_Latex

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
Was it revealed who the other person in school yet? There's plenty of signs already that it should be a woman. Who is she?

I played 10.0 might reinstall during 12.0 release

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018

Happy New Year wishes to your all! Thanks for making 2020 a great one for us here at ILS Productions.

Here's hoping that 2021 is a better year than the last. And don't say something like "There's no way it could be worse" because let's not tempt fate.

Happy New Year 2021

Thanks and hope you enjoy 2021!
- Kinderfeld

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes