DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's the most obvious conclusions, and I'm fairly sure Kinderfeld will throw us a curve or two somewhere along the way.

As for hooking up with Sydney or not... I totally feel your point about Carol. Keeping a save just before the hookup so I can easily revert back depending on how the cliffhanger conversation is resolved. I thought hard about turning her down (at least this first opportunity) since I told Carol I probably would and seeing if there would be a Naomi-style second chance. Might make her induction a bit smoother. Also MC totally should have talked to Carol immediately, not let it ride...
That ain't the only thing the MC let ride :sneaky:. Seriously though turning Sydney down might not have immediate consequences if any at all. I mean does Naomi have any if you just solo Carol? I think being too aggressive about Sydney family might have some bad outcome depending on what happens next update and if a disaster happens like the school exploding in a massive fire.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Great update with scenes for each woman. Really appreciated the progress with Sydney. Could have dragged on but the game delivered!

There was even a bonus scene in the morning.

Too bad there wasn't a sex dungeon though.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I fucking loved the update.

I liked the additional Sydney scenes that unlock after you are with her, though I have a bad habit of immediately reloading an old save when those things get unlocked and holding Skip til I get to them, I don't replay games, lol.

The foreshadowing is pretty clear here as to what's going to happen. I really hope there is a way to have Sydney spend the night with the girls before everything blows because with the maintenance area exploding due to gasoline and acetone she's going to be be completely cut off from the group and with the exits blocked..... yeah, not looking good for our favorite Redheaded Nurse.

I honestly just really, really hope that Alice somehow got out of the city and is still alive out there somewhere, same for Missy (adoption agent) as I think seeing her Zombified would break poor Carol. Hopefully Jack pays her house a visit.

I want to also give a huge props to Kinderfeld for the animations with this update. They seem to be getting better and better and oh man that Naomi reverse cowgirl scene? Perfection! Especially on the Cum/saliva, not enough games add that touch and its a real shame. So thanks Kinderfeld for giving us a heartwarming, suspenseful, erotic, and cum-filled Tale of the End!

So, what are people's stats as of the end of the chapter?
Here are mine from following the walkthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still mad my Syd trust has dropped so low due to Naomi's antics.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I fucking loved the update.

I liked the additional Sydney scenes that unlock after you are with her, though I have a bad habit of immediately reloading an old save when those things get unlocked and holding Skip til I get to them, I don't replay games, lol.

The foreshadowing is pretty clear here as to what's going to happen. I really hope there is a way to have Sydney spend the night with the girls before everything blows because with the maintenance area exploding due to gasoline and acetone she's going to be be completely cut off from the group and with the exits blocked..... yeah, not looking good for our favorite Redheaded Nurse.

I honestly just really, really hope that Alice somehow got out of the city and is still alive out there somewhere, same for Missy (adoption agent) as I think seeing her Zombified would break poor Carol. Hopefully Jack pays her house a visit.

I want to also give a huge props to Kinderfeld for the animations with this update. They seem to be getting better and better and oh man that Naomi reverse cowgirl scene? Perfection! Especially on the Cum/saliva, not enough games add that touch and its a real shame. So thanks Kinderfeld for giving us a heartwarming, suspenseful, erotic, and cum-filled Tale of the End!

So, what are people's stats as of the end of the chapter?
Here are mine from following the walkthrough.
Still mad my Syd trust has dropped so low due to Naomi's antics.
Jesus, your love is 5 points or more higher than mine. Did i really lose that many points from choosing not to spend time with one over the other the last update or 2? I don't use the walkthrough though so i probably missed a lot more points. I'll playthrough again since Sydney stuff is bugged on my saves and post mine.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Mind you: I think this update is GREAT. The whole story is GREAT TOO.

But I feel that it would be nice if our little family might meet a good guy / male teenage, not only smoking hot chicks and/or fucking psychos.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Otherwise another nice update. The biggest progress we've made this time was with exposing a large part of Sydney's character. We could spend time with all the girls of our choice. Kinderfeld gave us another piece of the mosaic of Naomi's relationship with MC. And we get warning for next update.
Thank you and I look forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
First, it's a great game.
The developer is the ideal of punctuality.
The latest update was, in my opinion, the best of them all.
That sound pretty interesting but you do remember what happened between Rick and Shane right? I don't think that would go well for Naomi or even Alice in this scenario. I think an Abraham approach would be more of the go to here. Then again he dies too. Well shit but that might actually work here since it was from a 3rd party.

Reactions: m4pII

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Yes, you are right.
But I wouldn't mind. Speech "This isn't a democracy anymore", MC grows a beard and establishes a dictatorship) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

ChaoticGonke

Apr 18, 2020
This is more of a confirmation than anything else but as you continue the story and get pretty far, upon reaching certain milestones or checkpoints in the plot you unlock alternate scenes or what-not right? Do you have to replay the whole story in order to get those scenes or can you just load back a save from then and view the new scene?

erkper

May 16, 2018
This is more of a confirmation than anything else but as you continue the story and get pretty far, upon reaching certain milestones or checkpoints in the plot you unlock alternate scenes or what-not right? Do you have to replay the whole story in order to get those scenes or can you just load back a save from then and view the new scene?
Loading a save from before the unlocked scenes will reveal them as the story plays out.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so... Naomi finds a note about the dangers of using the dryer machine and tells no one about it?
and we see sparks flying in the breaker room and MC said the room was filled with gas fumes and nothing happened?
sorta anti climactic... probably something for next chapter?:unsure:
edit: also they talked about not having any hot coffee as a sacrifice for using the washing and dryer machine yet we see them making fresh coffee the next day?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
so... Naomi finds a note about the dangers of using the dryer machine and tells no one about it?
and we see sparks flying in the breaker room and MC said the room was filled with gas fumes and nothing happened?
sorta anti climactic... probably something for next chapter?:unsure:
edit: also they talked about not having any hot coffee as a sacrifice for using the washing and dryer machine yet we see them making fresh coffee the next day?
I was expecting an immediate bang too but what I think is happening is the gasoline smell is what MC is complaining about, there is a drip from a pipe, a very, very slow leak, so it would take time for the fumes to build up. Those fumes are also heavier then air so will sink to the bottom and slowly reach the top. Once the room is saturated enough, I'm sure a spark from the wire at the top of the room will set it off.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I was expecting an immediate bang too but what I think is happening is the gasoline smell is what MC is complaining about, there is a drip from a pipe, a very, very slow leak, so it would take time for the fumes to build up. Those fumes are also heavier then air so will sink to the bottom and slowly reach the top. Once the room is saturated enough, I'm sure a spark from the wire at the top of the room will set it off.
Personaly i hope the school burns down before they are ready to move, lot of supplies get lost and the game takes a bit of a darker turn for a while, where the surviving aspect is more present.
As for the Marshand Mansion, that would be way too easy, but could have some potencial with less friendly occupants.

I really hope we can get Sydney on board thought, even if she has problems and isn't mc's responsibility, her medical knowlege is/could be crucial for survival, i'd say she is way more usefull than Carol & Naomi...that she is a young, hot ginger, which has the hots for mc is a nice boon.

The only thing i don't quite get is, why it is so hard for the mc to get a more suitable car ?
I get he can't short circuit one, but wouldn't the first place to look a car shop for example, or companies which deal in logistics, transport, moving, even most furniture shops have transporters for rent and the keys are there too, mostly also spare parts like batteries, spare tires and jumper cables.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
well supposedly Sydney was supposed to turn the breakers off so unless they decide to turn it back on nothing will happen...
unless ofc she said she will take care of it then got distracted and forgot to actually do it... so its still sparking away...

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I need a walkthrough for the game the mod keep getting all the choices no matter what I chose

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
The only thing i don't quite get is, why it is so hard for the mc to get a more suitable car ?
I get he can't short circuit one, but wouldn't the first place to look a car shop for example, or companies which deal in logistics, transport, moving, even most furniture shops have transporters for rent and the keys are there too, mostly also spare parts like batteries, spare tires and jumper cables.
I can only guess that those kind of places are among the first ones looters hit when the pandemic started...
as for not knowing hot to hotwire a car... he can always just try at some remote location.. worst case he fails and the alarm goes off.. since its a remote location it will just gather some infected there.. thats if those abandoned cars even have any gas left in them to be able to turn the engine on..
if i lived in a zombie apocalypse and saw abandoned cars i'd just syphon all the gas out using a tube... should work on most old car models...

erkper

May 16, 2018
I need a walkthrough for the game the mod keep getting all the choices no matter what I chose
Don't use the mod? As for the written walkthrough, the update to v0.14 hasn't been completed yet, the author is a bit behind due to moving and some computer issues but he will likely have it done soon and post it here. But really, to quote myself from a couple pages back -
...with the stats tracker at the bottom of the game window I don't really think a walkthrough is all that necessary. Watch your stat scores before and a couple of screens after a choice and roll back if you don't like the result. Keep a handful of saves so that you can go back if you don't like how a story branch plays out. Fortunately most the story branches are fairly short and the choices fairly self-explanatory.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes