erkper

May 16, 2018
need walkthrough chapter 13 and 14
True, it doesn't look like the walkthrough's been updated since Ch 12 - but with the stats tracker at the bottom of the game window I don't really think a walkthrough is all that necessary. Watch your stat scores before and a couple of screens after a choice and roll back if you don't like the result. Keep a handful of saves so that you can go back if you don't like how a story branch plays out. Fortunately most the story branches are fairly short and the choices fairly self-explanatory.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Heh, yea, im currently adapting the script on a few places to add more in-dept to that relation, lots of work though.
Even if its your adopted child, i hate it if they talk to there (foster)parents in first name base, even without incest it lacks the respect in that kinde relation.
In this case, it's relevant to the story though. MC never insisted on her calling him Dad, and she didn't want to call him Dad because she's in love with him.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No beef with you for deciding to forego the casual hookup. However, confronting her about her family could have some consequences if as a result, she refuses to leave with them. She's not going to survive long on her own.

Of course, erkper 's prediction seems as likely a development as anything. :unsure:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No beef with you for deciding to forego the casual hookup. However, confronting her about her family could have some consequences if as a result, she refuses to leave with them. She's not going to survive long on her own.

Of course, erkper 's prediction seems as likely a development as anything. :unsure:
I think Erkper nailed it and, to be slightly ruthless, she's not Jack's responsibility.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Too bad the old-school WT is not updated anymore...
I'm not found of in-game WT. I don't like to modify the game as it can mess with the saves...
I said I would update it - when I moved to my new house (I posted 2 weeks ago about it). I literally got internet access today - at 5pm - Hawaii time. I also had a hardware failure before the move and was rebuilding my NAS which stored the files. I will get to it in the next day or so. Plus it was just released - patients is a virtue.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I think Erkper nailed it and, to be slightly ruthless, she's not Jack's responsibility.
Fair enough, but you don't think her medical skills could come in handy in the post-apocalypse?

Also, not for nothing, you're kind of a grouch, but I've never seen you as ruthless...

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Fair enough, but you don't think her medical skills could come in handy in the post-apocalypse?

Also, not for nothing, you're kind of a grouch, but I've never seen you as ruthless...
Her skills are limited and I feel that she could add tension to the group. I really feel like Carol was unhappy about the idea of Jack and Sidney hooking up. I'd have no problem bringing her along but not as a love interest/sex partner.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Jesus!!! This is probably the greatest update, sex wise, ever for me personally. Obviously, story wise, every update is great but this right here might be my favorite. First Caro, then Naomi and right into Sydney. I'm glad the Dev decided not to split the scenes between Naomi and Carol too much anymore. It felt wrong to ignore one of them and lose points while being in a relationship with both.

That said, the main course of the update for me was definitely Sydney. She has been moving up as a my waifu since she first appeared but now she is it. She was very hot and those sex scene was probably some of the best in the game. That look she gave with those pretty eyes of her's was too much for me to endure. Don't get me wrong Carol is pretty filled out but like she herself said this update Sydney is bustier then her and she's prettier. I'm pretty biased though as i have a thing for mostly red heads and gingers. I promise Sydney, I'm going to heal you by filling you up at every chance and making you a mommy! :love:

The only way for anyone to top what just happened this update is for Carol or Naomi to reach Alice tier in a time skip. Either that or for Alice, herself to miraculously have survived. I'm still, to this day, a delusional believer!!! All those mentions of that Blonde Bombshell of a woman has me sad and oddly horny :cry:.

As for the story. I do feel it's time to move on, location wise, just like the MC. The school or should i say the city does feel to be exhausted. The only question is where to next? Especially after that Laundry room note and that leak. I know the Marshand House was mentioned but that'd be too easy if they reach it this early but i don't know how long this game is going to go. Either way i have complete confidence the dev will make it work no matter what's the next choice is.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to wherever this goes. That ending though was weird especially that smirk of her's. Honestly i don't know why some people are saying Sydney doesn't have useful skills when she literally saved the MC a few updates ago when the girls couldn't do anything whatsoever. Carol can barely shoot a gun and in my playthrough she couldn't even pull the trigger(i chose different than last time so Naomi did). If Medical Skills are "limited" in comparison then those "skills" carol supposedly has should've been able to help the MC and who's to say it won't happen again in the future.

Oh yeah, I can't see Sydney stats anymore since starting Ch 14. I'm using my old saves so i don't know if it's a bug or not. It makes it difficult to tell if I'm making the right choices or not. I'll probably start over again if i have to if it's not fixed next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
older saves doesn't work (for me at least)
let's see what is new - maybe this time i allow zombie slut to kill mc :KEK:
Yeah old saves not working for me either. Can't even easily spam through old content as it doesn't think you have seen the prior content. Found that if you go to a save from like 2 chapters ago it will work. Hopefully you have one too.

erkper

May 16, 2018
It's the most obvious conclusions, and I'm fairly sure Kinderfeld will throw us a curve or two somewhere along the way.

As for hooking up with Sydney or not... I totally feel your point about Carol. Keeping a save just before the hookup so I can easily revert back depending on how the cliffhanger conversation is resolved. I thought hard about turning her down (at least this first opportunity) since I told Carol I probably would and seeing if there would be a Naomi-style second chance. Might make her induction a bit smoother. Also MC totally should have talked to Carol immediately, not let it ride...

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Yeah old saves not working for me either. Can't even easily spam through old content as it doesn't think you have seen the prior content. Found that if you go to a save from like 2 chapters ago it will work. Hopefully you have one too.
nope
i started new game already:WeSmart:to avoid bugs and script fuckups

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes