• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Unren itself won't work because (I think) the version of RenPy changed, but you can fix that.

Edit unren.bat with notepad++
- Search for: set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\windows-i686\"
- Change to: set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\windows-x86_64\"
Save file, it should work then.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
It's nice that it didn't take 2-3 episodes to finally have some fun with sydney. Skipped a few in-game days to not make it look rushed. Although i wish she stopped repeating how long it has been since she had a cock :ROFLMAO:.

I think Alice will be there in that house which Naomi mentioned. Don't remember the name of that place.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Now And Then v0.14
+Zoey raven wt mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
@TheSidewinder
Thank you for the answer.
It wasn't that, I always add all the libs to be able to switch from Windows to Linux.
Apparently it's a problem with Windows. Now (30 min later) it works but before it was "fake platform not found" or something like that...

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
It's a good update, things were stalling lately, hope they move from the school next. The game can use some road trip vibe to add some action and move things forward.
that or more tactical stealth section in the city

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
you guys know any 3dcg with zombie/infected in it or horror? aside from this and wanking dead.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes