Reikijkl

Apr 8, 2019
Attached is a ZIP with saves for both 0.13.0 and 0.13.1 (depending on which version you're running) right at the choice in Chapter 10 just before you chose whether to go in and talk to Naomi or not. To change your MC's name, go into the Preferences and select "Change your name" after loading up the save.
Oh man! Thank you sooo much!!! I really loved this story but boi was that alot if text to have to skip through! This community is godly and so are you!

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 1074496

And here we are, at about the (sorta) half-way point. In truth, there's actually about 2/3rds of the update in a playable state, so far, but with script re-writes for pacing and continuity and a bit of back-end coding to do, it's still hovering at 51ish percent. With upwards of six possible variations of certain scenes, it's good to have some resolution on specific story threads.

In terms of the last five or so scenes yet to be built, I already know the who/what/where/when/why of them, but the script as yet does not exist. So, with a couple of days to hammer that out, I should be able to move forward with the photo-work.
In comparing this episode to the plot outlines for future chapters, it's probably the last really "talky" chapter for a while. A lot of things should be settled, just in time for the story to move on by the chapter's conclusion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sample Screens:
View attachment 1074494 View attachment 1074495

Thanks for your interest and support,
- Kinderfeld
FYI - I will be moving in 2 weekends (the 20th) and will be offline for a few days (setting up new internet at a new house, etc.) so I may be delayed on doing the WT. That and my PC died (power supply). I am working to migrate the info from that PC to my new rig, but it is slow going (moving 12 TB to a new system, and rebuilding NAS, etc.) Just giving you a heads up.

PS - love the swimsuits.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Is the Mega Link is down?
Not sure what's up with that, but here's the links from the :
0.13.0:

Windows: -
Mac:
-
Android:
-

0.13.1 (only use if 0.13.0 doesn't work for you):

Windows:
Mac:
Android:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Huh, I cant believe I only now got to this game. The storytelling is chilling and excellent, especially for the state we find our real world in. I love the dynamic of the Current and Past phases of each chapter, it really lets you breathe from the suspense of the present and get to know the characters.

Only at the ch2 (then) section now, but I suspect I'll rather enjoy the game so far. Though I really wish we could of done something for that poor girl running from the Zed. Gotta be tough for Carol though, can't risk our little girl's safety.

+1 for the Potishead Reference

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018

Fuuuuuck.
So the scene of Carol losing her virginity is Fucking PERFECT, her eagerness, the lusty expressions, and the blood when MC pieces her hymen.... Fucking sublime!
The condom is a big bummer, visually its bad looking, and means we don't get to creampie her yet, but makes sense story wise. Same thing for Naomi, her eagerness, the sense of hope and fear and lust were palpable. I'm so happy we got to be her first! Though not having a hymen was the downside for this one. Again, it makes sense for how she is, but its just a big bummer for those of us who love defloration scenes.

I feel like I've been cock teased by both Carol and Naomi's first times as they each had just 1 small thing keeping them from being perfect. Carol for the ugly condom, so we got a lovely defloration but it was all over the condom instead of us and we were denied the creampie. Naomi for not having a hymen to break. >.< lol.
I highly doubt we are going to be encountering any more virgins in the story, but if we do, please, combine the best parts of the two above, give her a hymen and let us creampie her. lol

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
So is it just me or does the "Conversation with Naomi" happen twice?
I have the walk through mod enabled and in ch10 I talk with and have sex with Naomi and then I go and get a BJ+sex from Carol in the principles office, which seemed weird as I thought that was supposed to be an either/or scenario because of the dialog but okay.
Now in Ch11 I have the talk with Naomi again after showing Carol the barricade for our uninvited guest in the library but this time, no sex.

Is this a product of the Mod?
Will this fuck my progress with Naomi?
I really want all the girls I can in a harem so its important for me to not handicap any of my progress with them.

Vaclio

Mar 16, 2019
So is it just me or does the "Conversation with Naomi" happen twice?
I have the walk through mod enabled and in ch10 I talk with and have sex with Naomi and then I go and get a BJ+sex from Carol in the principles office, which seemed weird as I thought that was supposed to be an either/or scenario because of the dialog but okay.
Now in Ch11 I have the talk with Naomi again after showing Carol the barricade for our uninvited guest in the library but this time, no sex.

Is this a product of the Mod?
Will this fuck my progress with Naomi?
I really want all the girls I can in a harem so its important for me to not handicap any of my progress with them.
The mod shows all scenes

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I got a chance to finish the game up to the current 13.1 update.
HOLY FUCK....

This is probably one of the best games I've ever played.
It sucked me in emotionally like a $2 whore who happens to look like every ex I've ever had.
Bra-Fucking-Vo!

The way you weave your story Kinderfeld is just fucking superb.
You make me really care about these characters to the point where even I don't want anything "Interesting" to happen to them.
I mean, fuck me, you got me to cry for a character who's only onscreen time alive was her running going "Aaaaaahhhh Heeeeeelp!" and only appears again for a single scene as a body.

If you keep consistent with your updates, you've just got yourself a consistent fan.

Also, I really like Sydney but I'm super bothered that every time Naomi pulls a prank/talks to Syd we somehow drop a crap ton of points... I felt good rocking a 7 Love and 6 Trust... until Naomi tricks us into the bathroom, and tells Syd we went out without talking to her first and suddenly I'm down to 3 Love and 3 Trust and couldn't do anything to stop it. Fuuuuuuuck.

But yeah, this game is fan-fucking-tastic and I cannot wait for the new update.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
I was pleasantly surprised by this one. Good story, decent characters and just the right amount of sex sprinkled throughout the whole thing so far. All the flashback scenes are very well done. My favorite scenes by far are when the MC has conversations with himself. Will be interesting if any of the other characters will catch him in the middle of an inner monologue with himself or if its just a game thing only.

Reactions: Real Kreten

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Alright lads and lasses, time for the latest news update and previews. It's looking good, it's looking fresh.
Anyway, enjoy as always and stay tuned.

Nowandthen Update Banner.jpg

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Alright lads and lasses, time for the latest news update and previews. It's looking good, it's looking fresh.
Anyway, enjoy as always and stay tuned.

View attachment 1089129
so today should be the public release date?
Happy day! :D
Can't wait :D

Reactions: P3zz0

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
What a story. can't wait for the update.

Also I've been wondering what happened to that blonde mega milf Alice, is she still alive?
we'll know when the time is right, but for the moment we get that bombshell of a Sydney to bang... twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Yanagi-san
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes