• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
God damn it, I'm right in the middle of downloading a Warframe patch that looks like it'll be taking forever, are you telling me I need to exercise patience!?

Fucking hell, my entitlement does not appreciate this.

• Haha
Reactions: herrbertold

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Well drat. Looks like my save broke with this new update. :cry:

Guess it's time to start over. Not mad about it or anything, it's just one of those things that can happen. Welp, excited to see what is in the new update, once I get there! lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: travin213 and BTLD

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Too bad the old-school WT is not updated anymore...
I'm not found of in-game WT. I don't like to modify the game as it can mess with the saves...

Reactions: erkper

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Now & Then [v0.14.0] ILSProductions

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.61 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.60 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.05 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.04 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
God damn it, I'm right in the middle of downloading a Warframe patch that looks like it'll be taking forever, are you telling me I need to exercise patience!?

Fucking hell, my entitlement does not appreciate this.
Warframe? You poor lost soul :ROFLMAO:

I was super excited to see this update, the last two days have been amazing for games on here.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's a good update, things were stalling lately, hope they move from the school next. The game can use some road trip vibe to add some action and move things forward.

Reactions: MrFriendly

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yes, this game is accuratelly tagged with horror for saying that adopt-cest is incest.

This post was made by realcest gang

• Angry
Reactions: MrFriendly

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
WTF? this game is getting better and better i loved the new animations dude, Finaly something diffrent from the HS animations Great update!!

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Yes, this game is accuratelly tagged with horror for saying that adopt-cest is incest.

This post was made by realcest gang
Heh, yea, im currently adapting the script on a few places to add more in-dept to that relation, lots of work though.
Even if its your adopted child, i hate it if they talk to there (foster)parents in first name base, even without incest it lacks the respect in that kinde relation.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes