Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Ive made a little helper for me. Maybe ur interested.
"Money" adds 1000 bucks, "Stats" set stats to the max u have and climax to 0, "Finish" ur climaxing.
I recommend to train Energy/Fitness (weights/cardio) so u must not press "Stats" to often in the scenes.
(For the lazy ones: Train, "Stats", leave Gym, enter Gym)

I know its a bit clunky and sometimes u must click more than once to have an effect. But for me its ok.

I hope it works for u too. :)

For install drop the attached file in the "/game" directory of the game (But I think u all know where to put "Mod-Files" in)

Edit 31.03.22:
New version of my cheat. Better visuals when u hover over.
New location of "Buttons" (right side) and a "Finish" Icon. (See pic attached)
Changed "Stats" to "Refill".
"Money" gives +1000 money, "Refill" refill ur stats to ur max and ur climax=0, Icon set ur climax to max ;) (U can controll ur self^^")

With the new cheat in ur game directory is now a "cheat"-folder. Its only for the cheat visual pic.
Nothing changed. U only get what u have.

This should work aslong as no variablenames are changed or pics renamed/removed.
(Works with 0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3 too.)

Hope U enjoy^^

!!!
And u only need one of the cheats!
_cheat.rpy for the simple version with text at bottom OR
cheat_02.zip for the right side (with picture) version
NOT both!

Last edited:

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Possible Bug?
I tested a it with an unmodded version: if u do weights u loose everytime Max Stiffness.
But it looks u cannt get it back.
Or someone have found a way?

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
"Money" adds 1000 bucks, "Stats" set stats to the max u have and climax to 0, "Finish" ur climaxing.
I recommend to train Energy/Fitness (weights/cardio) so u must not press "Stats" to often in the scenes.

I know its a bit clunky and sometimes u must click more than once to have an effect. But for me its ok.

For install drop the attached file in the "/game" directory of the game (But I think u all know where to put "Mod-Files" in)

View attachment 1717279
Awesome job. Thank you!!!

loghos

Jun 16, 2018

View attachment 1717279
love u

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.3.8.2f
The first time I went to the brothel to fuck Mimmi after the 2nd fuck I already had a big error and I have no idea what it is about since the script has nothing changed, the way it came I already started the game..
Difficult these games the DV is not here to contribute his help on errors.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Well I like to play music as a background, but what I don't understand is that muting the volume in game works for most animations except when a girl is coming in which case the volume gets aligned to the OS volume (am on Linux) and super loud on top of that.

Shame because the animations are nice.
If you can maybe use headphones or earphones. That's what I do no one will hear it but you. ;)

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I really like this game and have spent hours getting to understand how and what to do restarted 2 times and when I finally got my second girl from the bar to a 3 and a half star rating I still couldn't get her to pay me I am in debt at about $500 and will have to try again I didn't spend much at the start just a few things after paying my first months rent I had over a $1000 but it all disappeared so quickly. I would like it if we had more starting money or an option for an easier level for ppl that don't have so much time to play as in we work or maybe I just sux at the game and need to invest more time I dunno I will give it a break and see what happens in the next update maybe it won't be so hard to get places in the game. Still, really like the game.

Reactions: bella7

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
I really like this game and have spent hours getting to understand how and what to do restarted 2 times and when I finally got my second girl from the bar to a 3 and a half star rating I still couldn't get her to pay me I am in debt at about $500 and will have to try again I didn't spend much at the start just a few things after paying my first months rent I had over a $1000 but it all disappeared so quickly. I would like it if we had more starting money or an option for an easier level for ppl that don't have so much time to play as in we work or maybe I just sux at the game and need to invest more time I dunno I will give it a break and see what happens in the next update maybe it won't be so hard to get places in the game. Still, really like the game.
yeah and i believe the max pay out from the ladies is $300 the lady at the brothel can take that in a one hour activity, and rent is $1000 a month it is doable but u have to manage ur stats at the gym money for extras and by the time u can even get to the bar ur already in debt so theres no way to make money without spending all money and being in debt and i mean if you are gonna quit your job ur need to have more than 4.5k in bank reserves

Reactions: Behappy69

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
Unofficial android port NS Evolution 0.3.8.2f + compressed
DOWNLOAD
-

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes