4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Nice work... The teacher has a hot, beautiful body, nice curves... Animations are also good... I'm waiting for the sequel... (plus points for the anal scene, in the last scene in the hotel, if you have the 3 relationship points) (y)

xXAltaiirXx

Jun 6, 2018
I got two endings, the best one in the hotel and the worst one where he passed the test but broke up (bad end) but then there's a message saying there's another ending (bad end) with an extra scene ? how to unlock it ?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I got two endings, the best one in the hotel and the worst one where he passed the test but broke up (bad end) but then there's a message saying there's another ending (bad end) with an extra scene ? how to unlock it ?
I don't know what the bad ending is... I got two good endings: good and best...
Good: no anal but they stay together
Best: have anal and stay together
To be precise: they move separately because of school, but they will always meet...
Condition: You have to pass all exams, and when there is thigh work, you have to stop!!! PULL OUT!!!

Reactions: Frelon31

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
To be precise: they move separately because of school, but they will always meet...
Condition: You have to pass all exams, and when there is thigh work, you have to stop!!! PULL OUT!!!
So the in game message that the bad end has an extra scene is a typo? Is meant to be best ending has extra scene?

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
So the in game message that the bad end has an extra scene is a typo? Is meant to be best ending has extra scene?
Hey guys!
The game has 3 endings, this is how you get each one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
In the geography exam (elie first exam), I get 7 out of 8 and I can't complete it
Can anyone give all the correct answers?..
what is the answers of Elie text?
Open up the following file "NSFW-0.3-pc\game\minigames\ch3\questions.rpy" and look for "correct =" line for each question.

Answer is probably Antartica but sadly not 42.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Hope he dump those useless puzzle's. The're just frustrating. And I think most people hate math.
now I have to look it up, otherwise I would dump the game. Like most puzzle games.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes