4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Nice little game - chapter 3 seems like the beginning of a pretty good VN, too bad it's all standalone. The only downsides I see are the sometimes goofy expressions (too many open mouths - common in a lot of 3D model games I see), too-fast animations and that there is only 1 girl model basically. The model is great but variety is the spice of life... or something

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Good stuff.

Add a gallery? it would be nice. No need of sound. If you guys need soundtrack music I'd recommend you spotify.

Balance between story and sex scenes is good.

(y) (y)

Frelon31

Apr 19, 2023
Hey there!

Excellent update. Congratulations!
As before I made a French translation with a complete proofreading!

Can't wait to see the rest! :)

Reactions: Ruffuss

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Chapter 3 was very good, but the dev needs to tone-down the shots of the MCs' creepy faces. Even worse then they're staring directly at the camera.

1722518971638.png

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I'm working on a SFX MOD for this game... but the DEV does a weird thing in the Code, in MENU instances (ch1 and end of ch3) or multiple scene options: the [play movie] function, show/hide I guess in the lines... keeps stacking and adding the new video on top of the previous one. Seems like you need to Stop/Remove the previous video somehow? I know this because once I replaced all videos with the Video+SFX versions, you can hear the audio stack, and stack. This also results in a RAM increase/stack, until eventually crashing.
If you're in this thread [Raw Magic™] please look into this, so I can get this mod to work, and give it to you for FREE!
(if you want audio versions of each video)

Here's an example of what I've done BELOW:
View attachment ch3_week4_sc5_doggy.webm

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I'm working on a SFX MOD for this game... but the DEV does a weird thing in the Code, in MENU instances (ch1 and end of ch3) or multiple scene options: the [play movie] function, show/hide I guess in the lines... keeps stacking and adding the new video on top of the previous one. Seems like you need to Stop/Remove the previous video somehow? I know this because once I replaced all videos with the Video+SFX versions, you can hear the audio stack, and stack. This also results in a RAM increase/stack, until eventually crashing.
If you're in this thread [Raw Magic™] please look into this, so I can get this mod to work, and give it to you for FREE!
(if you want audio versions of each video)

Here's an example of what I've done BELOW:
View attachment 3888884
Hey man! This is so nice! THX. I will send you a DM so you can explain better what's going on!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Garrettino
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes