kingkez

Sep 20, 2018
YAY new week i am loving this series the heart in it is so good.. Sexy and fun with great characters and setups.. I love that once the cameras are off we are all friends here oh shit did I hurt you warmth of the cast

Reactions: FleshSac

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
Love that this game is truly perverted. Great animation. Messed up storylines, I love it. Big thanks to the Compressors. Keep the compressions coming. Please just keep the compressions to less than 75%. The games get buggy at the 85% compression rate. A LOT of clicking 'ignore'. I'm OK with downloading weeks that are 500-750 megs in size (it takes me 1 hour to download 1 gig).

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Week 7 1.0 + IC Patch
Size 354 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

pman209

Mar 19, 2020
**patch is only needed if you downloaded from the Patreon site**

Does this apply to all previous chapters as well? or only week 7?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
**patch is only needed if you downloaded from the Patreon site**

Does this apply to all previous chapters as well? or only week 7?
All chapters if I remember correctly. If the file you download has (ff) somewhere in the title, that's the uncensored version.

Reactions: pman209

|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019
I know very little English, I confess that when I saw that this "Week'' had the character Futa I got excited thinking that the MC would fuck her, but what a pity it didn't happen, overall I really enjoyed this week (google translate)

Last edited:

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
God I love this game!
Dislike the sharing but good thing theres a disable sharing , not a fan of the lesbian scenes but I can understand why they are there and even with all those things... this is still one of the most if not the most entertaining VN out here!
One thing I would advise the dev is change the option from the first chapter?or prologue can't remember which one is it but .. the option I'm talking about is the sharing one , it kinda makes it look like I should feel bad for not liking the sharing aspect , that's my only "criticism" rest is fucking gorgeous!
Keep up the awesome work dev!
EDIT : Calamity Janes entrance music reminds me of Hell On Wheels intro.

Last edited:
Reactions: FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
God I love this game!
Dislike the sharing but good thing theres a disable sharing , not a fan of the lesbian scenes but I can understand why they are there and even with all those things... this is still one of the most if not the most entertaining VN out here!
One thing I would advise the dev is change the option from the first chapter?or prologue can't remember which one is it but .. the option I'm talking about is the sharing one , it kinda makes it look like I should feel bad for not liking the sharing aspect , that's my only "criticism" rest is fucking gorgeous!
Keep up the awesome work dev!
EDIT : Calamity Janes entrance music reminds me of Hell On Wheels intro.
I actually did change the sharing choice in the v1.1 update I did so that the choice is the same as all of the following weeks (yes, I was feeling a bit abrasive at the time). Not sure if you had an old link or something. Also, I have nothing to do with the Android or compressed versions of the game, so if you played one of those it might have been the older version.
Anyway.. thanks for the kind words!

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I actually did change the sharing choice in the v1.1 update I did so that the choice is the same as all of the following weeks (yes, I was feeling a bit abrasive at the time). Not sure if you had an old link or something. Also, I have nothing to do with the Android or compressed versions of the game, so if you played one of those it might have been the older version.
Anyway.. thanks for the kind words!
Yea I have a copy of your game (chapters ) on my PC for quite some time, so yea I've definitely downloaded a older version.
It's cool if you like sharing , more power to you but yea reading that wasn't making me feel good,but hearing you changed it well I do thank you for it, guess I'll have to download the newer version :D

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
do I have to download the incest patch for each week or will one work and can be applied to all?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
do I have to download the incest patch for each week or will one work and can be applied to all?
If you're downloading the episodes from the links provided here, you don't need the patch at all. It's just for the version that's downloaded from Patreon.

Reactions: Azsouth
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes