BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's netorase.
actually it's not...
By the deliberate actions/inactions of the protagonist, or by the agreement with the significant other, in this VN their committed partner ends up engaging in sexual relations with other people. Only one member of the couple has sex with others.

Under normal circumstances neither side of the couple has a desire to cheat, but due to the desires of one partner, their significant other will end up having sex with other people. This can be a mutually agreed act with a trustworthy person, which the partner convinces their significant other to have sex with, or a selfish act, with the partner selling or whoring their significant other for personal gain (money, blackmail material on someone, etc.).

In every case, the partner is (at least initially) fine with their significant other being sexually involved with other people, and possibly even enjoys it.

Don't confuse with where both romantic partners have sex with others, or , which is a long time agreement involving romantic feelings, while Netorase is a momentary satisfaction of a kink.

EDIT : We established it's not Netorase
It's not Netorare either, there is no jealousy involved in this VN and MC is aware of everything that is happening and is fine with everything that
I dislike NTR but again I say this is not the case here
And the sharing aspect of the VN can be turned off , well at least with other males , with other females not really the case.
I do agree that I'm not a fan and don't really like scenes where MC is not involved... don't really see the point in them but that's the devs decision , fortunately in the main story/VN that has happened once or twice..

Last edited:

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
actually it's not...
By the deliberate actions/inactions of the protagonist, or by the agreement with the significant other, in this VN their committed partner ends up engaging in sexual relations with other people. Only one member of the couple has sex with others.

Under normal circumstances neither side of the couple has a desire to cheat, but due to the desires of one partner, their significant other will end up having sex with other people. This can be a mutually agreed act with a trustworthy person, which the partner convinces their significant other to have sex with, or a selfish act, with the partner selling or whoring their significant other for personal gain (money, blackmail material on someone, etc.).

In every case, the partner is (at least initially) fine with their significant other being sexually involved with other people, and possibly even enjoys it.

Don't confuse with where both romantic partners have sex with others, or , which is a long time agreement involving romantic feelings, while Netorase is a momentary satisfaction of a kink.
It's netorase. Netorase is cuckold which means the mc wants li's to have sex with others, which is the case in this game (sharing path).

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
It's netorase. Netorase is cuckold which means the mc wants li's to have sex with others, which is the case in this game (sharing path).
I realize in the end we'll just have to agree to disagree (and I do appreciate how civil you're approaching this as I've seen these conversations get WAY out of hand), but the wording I have an issue with for this particular game is "the mc wants li's to have sex with others."

It is my belief that the MC has one love interest.. his wife. He doesn't pursue any of the other women.. it's purely sexual and just kinda.. happens.

Even setting that aside, the MC doesn't WANT anyone to have sex with anyone else. He simply doesn't care who hooks up with who as long as everything is consensual. This is a story of a female wrestling organization that has two male employees. A lion's share of the sexual acts are lesbian in nature, not because of the MC pushing for that, but simply because of the ratio of men to women. Many scenes of the game do not involved the MC in any way because it's presented as a wrestling show.. you only see him when he is involved in a match or something going on backstage.

Again.. I truly believe this is an "agree to disagree" situation and always will be, simply because it all boils down to how individuals interpret the definition of the various forms of NTR. My argument against the game needing the NTR tag is wholly based on F95zone's definition of the term. They don't separate out different forms of NTR, it's all lumped under one definition.. one that I don't think applies here.

And now...

I'm going bed.

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
I realize in the end we'll just have to agree to disagree (and I do appreciate how civil you're approaching this as I've seen these conversations get WAY out of hand), but the wording I have an issue with for this particular game is "the mc wants li's to have sex with others."

It is my belief that the MC has one love interest.. his wife. He doesn't pursue any of the other women.. it's purely sexual and just kinda.. happens.

Even setting that aside, the MC doesn't WANT anyone to have sex with anyone else. He simply doesn't care who hooks up with who as long as everything is consensual. This is a story of a female wrestling organization that has two male employees. A lion's share of the sexual acts are lesbian in nature, not because of the MC pushing for that, but simply because of the ratio of men to women. Many scenes of the game do not involved the MC in any way because it's presented as a wrestling show.. you only see him when he is involved in a match or something going on backstage.

Again.. I truly believe this is an "agree to disagree" situation and always will be, simply because it all boils down to how individuals interpret the definition of the various forms of NTR. My argument against the game needing the NTR tag is wholly based on F95zone's definition of the term. They don't separate out different forms of NTR, it's all lumped under one definition.. one that I don't think applies here.

And now...

I'm going bed.
Sleep tight and again good luck with your game but it doesn't matter cause the wife will also sleep with other men later on and f/f scenes with the mc willingly allowing it is also cuckoldery(netorase). I'm gonna leave it at that, you know my point of view. You're free to make the game the way you want it. But I know it's not my cup of tea, so again good luck and maybe I'll see you again in the future when you release a game more to my liking.

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
i see the discussion here, i ask can i avoid seeing girls have sex with other men? similar to warnings at every start? lesbians are not for me, but i'll take it than seeing other men here. if not i'll wait for next chapter and a summary of this special

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
oh man... i thought the sharing would be april with the old man 1st.

i hope devs can give a few dialogue when april is having sex with jin...

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
i see the discussion here, i ask can i avoid seeing girls have sex with other men? similar to warnings at every start? lesbians are not for me, but i'll take it than seeing other men here. if not i'll wait for next chapter and a summary of this special
If you choose the non-sharing path, the MC will be the only man who has sex with the girls.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can stop the girls having sex with the other man but the main bulk of sexual content is lesbian themed, there is no avoiding that.

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
I hope everyone enjoys the game but I'm really against sharing, even if it with other women. Not only that is that my wife would fuck other dudes disgusts me a good bit. Yeah, I know i can opt out but now I know she would still and my choices dont change that personality there. makes my dick soft. Many successes, Hope to see you on another game in the future

YoloCrayolo21

Dec 31, 2017
Okay I'm gonna try the game for the first time but I see the previous releases are heavier than the new one, do I need to download those or I'm fine with just the new one?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Okay I'm gonna try the game for the first time but I see the previous releases are heavier than the new one, do I need to download those or I'm fine with just the new one?
Each one is separate, so if you want to see it all, you'll have to start with downloading the prologue, then week 1, week 2, etc.
The good news is you can just download one or two episodes (the prologue is a fairly different vibe than the "normal" weeks) and see how you like it, and if you do, then you can download the rest.
Hope you enjoy!

Reactions: HauptmannSpartan

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Game needs an ntr tag. Good luck with your game but I'm not gonna play it.
No it doesn't.

NTR is specific kink aimed at partner stealing and jealousy, neither of those happen in this game.

Everyone is very much open to everything.

This is the big problem with this site, people like you crying NTR without knowing what NTR is.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
No it doesn't.

NTR is specific kink aimed at partner stealing and jealousy, neither of those happen in this game.

Everyone is very much open to everything.

This is the big problem with this site, people like you crying NTR without knowing what NTR is.
Part of the blame lies on the tag system. Netorare has a tag, netorase does not and is lumped under the NTR umbrella. Sharing as the closest equivalent also does not get a tag but gets lumped in with swinging, which is not the same most of the time.

Wonder what gets fixed first: the tag system or people learning to pass over games they don't like without stirring shit.

Edit before I forget again: LOVED the Reiko's maid update. Bonnie is sexy af and April finally got some action too. This game is amazing.

Last edited:

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Part of the blame lies on the tag system. Netorare has a tag, netorase does not and is lumped under the NTR umbrella. Sharing as the closest equivalent also does not get a tag but gets lumped in with swinging, which is not the same most of the time.

Wonder what gets fixed first: the tag system or people learning to pass over games they don't like without stirring shit.

Edit before I forget again: LOVED the Reiko's maid update. Bonnie is sexy af and April finally got some action too. This game is amazing.
There is actually another Special Episode before this one called Dinner Party where April gets some action too!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes