FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
This spin-off is amazing too!! :love: :love:
Does all the spin-off contains sharing??
By the way, the new update doesn't appear in the 'latest updates' section of the forum!
Wanted to let you know!
Thanks! Not all of them contain sharing.. just the dinner party and this one so far. The other two actually don't even have the MC in them at all. One of them is Justice "thanking" Ash after the Halloween show, and the other is the photoshoot between The Whitechapel Society, Tomo and Dutch.

I reported the thread when I updated it, so it should eventually land on the latest updates page. It can take some time depending on how busy the mods are.

Reactions: rgnar62

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Thanks! Not all of them contain sharing.. just the dinner party and this one so far. The other two actually don't even have the MC in them at all. One of them is Justice "thanking" Ash after the Halloween show, and the other is the photoshoot between The Whitechapel Society, Tomo and Dutch.

I reported the thread when I updated it, so it should eventually land on the latest updates page. It can take some time depending on how busy the mods are.
Game needs an ntr tag. Good luck with your game but I'm not gonna play it.

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
just curious... why don't you put all the chapters together in one game or such. or have a chapter select option on the start menu.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
just curious... why don't you put all the chapters together in one game or such. or have a chapter select option on the start menu.
Because of the download size it would end up being. There's very few shared assests between episodes, so it would already be over 5g at this point and would only get bigger (giggity).

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
But it is not NTR?
The other two actually don't even have the MC in them at all. One of them is Justice "thanking" Ash after the Halloween show, and the other is the photoshoot between The Whitechapel Society, Tomo and Dutch.This is ntr. Scenes with the mc is sharing.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
The other two actually don't even have the MC in them at all. One of them is Justice "thanking" Ash after the Halloween show, and the other is the photoshoot between The Whitechapel Society, Tomo and Dutch.This is ntr. Scenes with the mc is sharing.
Okay.. I'll reply to this... once. Here's the definition of NTR as stated by F95zone:
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
If you played the game (which you stated you have no intention of doing) you would know that this is the most anti-jealousy setting you'll ever find. You'll also notice that there is no harem tag. That's for a reason.. the girls don't "belong" to the MC. Many are happily married with families. How much of this you hear or see about depends on if you choose the sharing or non-sharing path, but neither of them are written with a single iota of jealousy.

And that's all I have to say about that. You are free to disagree, but by the definition of NTR defined by this site, none exists in the game.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Again, that is not NTR. There is no feelings of jealousy or going behind a lovers back. They all just agree to have fun with each other.

• Angry
Reactions: Akainu456

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Okay.. I'll reply to this... once. Here's the definition of NTR as stated by F95zone:
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
If you played the game (which you stated you have no intention of doing) you would know that this is the most anti-jealousy setting you'll ever find. You'll also notice that there is no harem tag. That's for a reason.. the girls don't "belong" to the MC. Many are happily married with families. How much of this you hear or see about depends on if you choose the sharing or non-sharing path, but neither of them are written with a single iota of jealousy.

And that's all I have to say about that. You are free to disagree, but by the definition of NTR defined by this site, none exists in the game.
Good luck with your game. But for me and many others it's ntr(netorase or cuckold mc) . Really wishing you luck with your game.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes