BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Almost definitely. Most "episodes" will probably have 3 or so wrestling matches in them, and most of those will be girl vs. girl, so it's pretty much inevitable. Plus I've already made a dominatrix outfit for one of the characters, so.. yeah.

Like I said, most of it will be girl dominating girl when it happens, but I'm pretty sure the MC is going to run into plenty of it as well..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess being a kinetic novel those femdom scenes with the MC can't be avoided.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
So this part confused me actually. Even if we choose non-sharing path, our wife, daughters, mom still get fucked by other man and mc parcipates? So we share them even in non-sharing patch but we just don't see or hear it? So what's the point of non-sharing path then? It's basically a skip button then. I thought sharing is optional for this game. If story doesn't change at all and our wife, daughters,mom still gets fucked by other man in non-sharing path but we simply don't see or hear it so what's the point of the non-sharing path? If you mean other girls fucked by their husbands, brothers, fathers...etc on off-screen it's whatever but if our wife, daughters, mom...etc (family) shared with other man even in non-sharing path but we just don't see or hear about it, then there are literally zero reason to call it non-sharing path. Again it would be just a 'skip path'
If you choose the non-sharing path sharing DOES NOT HAPPEN. It's not done off-screen. It is a path that doesn't include ANY of the girls having sex with ANY other man EVER. The story doesn't change because it's a WRESTLING show. Who fucks who has no impact on some over-arching story because there isn't one. It's a kinetic novel. There are no story-based choices.
There will still be some dialogue that might elude to the fact that a wife will occasionally, believe it or not, have sexy-time with her husband. There is no "let's go off-screen and fuck" moments, however.
I'm not writing the Iliad here. The fetish choices made at the beginning are just to decide what you will see in a sex scene and what you won't. Some scenes will be altered. Some will be shorter or longer based on your choices, and some may be removed completely because there's no way around a fetish choice, but I try to limit that as much as possible. Saying you don't want sharing is the same as saying you don't want to see golden showers. Did you say yes to watersports? Somebody might get pissed on. Did you say no? Nobody gets pissed on. It's that simple.
When I say you don't see or hear it, what I mean is that I try to be as careful as I can about any dialogue that eludes to it. Week 6's sharing option had two differences from the non sharing path and both of them were about a paragraph of text each. That's it. Same with the watersports this week. It was two quick animations at the end of one of the sex scenes, and if you chose not to see it you wouldn't even know something was missing.

Sorry about being a bit long-winded, but I'm just trying to clarify that sharing and non-sharing are basically two different realities based on your choice.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I guess being a kinetic novel those femdom scenes with the MC can't be avoided.
That's an interesting question, actually. I didn't even think about the fact that the scene with the "Queen" this week would technically be femdom, though it was just the character playing her role and the mc playing along. I was really just trying to introduce her new "gimmick" since a lot of people have been kinda generic personality-wise. I'll make sure in the future that if more intense domination happens, I'll add it to the list of fetish choices at the start and figure out alternate scenes.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention and sorry if anyone was put off by that scene!

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's an interesting question, actually. I didn't even think about the fact that the scene with the "Queen" this week would technically be femdom, though it was just the character playing her role and the mc playing along. I was really just trying to introduce her new "gimmick" since a lot of people have been kinda generic personality-wise. I'll make sure in the future that if more intense domination happens, I'll add it to the list of fetish choices at the start and figure out alternate scenes.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention and sorry if anyone was put off by that scene!
No problem.

I don't like femdom at all (actually practically all the domination, but especially the one suffered by the MC).

Otherwise, lesbian scenes bore me (I don't hate them, I just find them as sexually exciting as looking at a brick). That's why I just skip them, I don't need them to disappear, just being able to pass them quickly is enough for me (and that's what the CTRL button is for).

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
If you choose the non-sharing path sharing DOES NOT HAPPEN. It's not done off-screen. It is a path that doesn't include ANY of the girls having sex with ANY other man EVER. The story doesn't change because it's a WRESTLING show. Who fucks who has no impact on some over-arching story because there isn't one. It's a kinetic novel. There are no story-based choices.
There will still be some dialogue that might elude to the fact that a wife will occasionally, believe it or not, have sexy-time with her husband. There is no "let's go off-screen and fuck" moments, however.
I'm not writing the Iliad here. The fetish choices made at the beginning are just to decide what you will see in a sex scene and what you won't. Some scenes will be altered. Some will be shorter or longer based on your choices, and some may be removed completely because there's no way around a fetish choice, but I try to limit that as much as possible. Saying you don't want sharing is the same as saying you don't want to see golden showers. Did you say yes to watersports? Somebody might get pissed on. Did you say no? Nobody gets pissed on. It's that simple.
When I say you don't see or hear it, what I mean is that I try to be as careful as I can about any dialogue that eludes to it. Week 6's sharing option had two differences from the non sharing path and both of them were about a paragraph of text each. That's it. Same with the watersports this week. It was two quick animations at the end of one of the sex scenes, and if you chose not to see it you wouldn't even know something was missing.

Sorry about being a bit long-winded, but I'm just trying to clarify that sharing and non-sharing are basically two different realities based on your choice.
Thank you for clarfying and really detailed post about it. But didn't you literally said that 'sharing is CANON' in the game? It's kinda dick move to people who goes for non-sharing path imo. It's like saying ' You don't like sharing and you play non-sharing route? Well it's not CANON anyways so get fucked' . I think you should clarify the 'sharing is canon' part first imo. If sharing is just a fetish in the game that is optional than why it's canon? On one hand you say sharing is just a fetish that doesn't happen in your game if you don't choose it but on the other hand you say it's CANON. So what are non-sharing players play if sharing doesn't happen in their game off-screen? An alternate reality version or something?

For me long as family is exclusive to you, I don't really mind a dialogue about other husbands-wifes sexy time. The thing you confused me other than 'sharing is CANON' was your wording which you still used it in this post. For example when you say ' if you choose not engage watersports, you wouldn't even know something was missing'. But you miss nothing. It just don't happen in your route according to you. When you say something is missing, it implies it's there in your route but you don't see or hear it.

If what you say is true tho ( I don't understand how it's true since you literally said that sharing is canon) then you can safely add harem tag imo which also helps more people can try out your game because it's one of the if not the most popular tags here. Harem means you have 3+ girls exclusive to you and they love you. In non-sharing path you have wife, daughters, mom only exclusive to you and no other man can touch them nor they want other man right? It's literally a harem then. Harem games doesn't mean you have all the girls in the game

Last edited:
Reactions: FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Thank you for clarfying and really detailed post about it. But didn't you literally said that 'sharing is CANON' in the game? It's kinda dick move to people who goes for non-sharing path imo. It's like saying ' You don't like sharing and you play non-sharing route? Well it's not CANON anyways so get fucked' . I think you should clarify the 'sharing is canon' part first imo. If sharing is just a fetish in the game that is optional than why it's canon? On one hand you say sharing is just a fetish that doesn't happen in your game if you don't choose it but on the other gand you say it's CANON. So what are non-sharing players play if sharing doesn't happen in their game off-screen? An alternate reality or something?

For me long as family is exclusive to you, I don't really mind a dialogue about other husbands-wifes sexy time. The thing you confused me was your wording which you still used it in this post. For example when you say ' if you choose not engage watersports, you wouldn't even know something was missing'. But you miss nothing. It just don't happen in your route. When you say something is missing, it implies it's there even in your route but you don't see or hear it.

If what you say is true tho ( I don't understand how it's true since you literally said that sharing is canon) then you can safely add harem tag imo which also helps more people can try out your game because it's one of the if not the most popular tags here. Harem means you have 3+ girls exclusive to you and they love you. In non-sharing path you have wife, daughters, mom only exclusive to you and no other man can touch them nor they want other man right? It's literally a harem then. Harem games doesn't mean you have all the girls in the game
Yeah, I probably shouldn't have said that any particular choice was "canon" since it really doesn't affect anything, it's all preference. That was when I was just starting out and back then I was still deciding if was was even going to separate the paths. I also regret the way I worded the first "non-sharing" choice as well. I've thought about going back and rewording some of that stuff, but I never have.
Maybe someday I'll release a "definitive" edition like Rockstar and make everything worse ;)

I completely see your point, however, about my canon comment. Consider it retracted. The only thing canon in the game is who beat who in the wrestling matches!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, I probably shouldn't have said that any particular choice was "canon" since it really doesn't affect anything, it's all preference. That was when I was just starting out and back then I was still deciding if was was even going to separate the paths. I also regret the way I worded the first "non-sharing" choice as well. I've thought about going back and rewording some of that stuff, but I never have.
Maybe someday I'll release a "definitive" edition like Rockstar and make everything worse ;)

I completely see your point, however, about my canon comment. Consider it retracted. The only thing canon in the game is who beat who in the wrestling matches!
Well and I'm sorry if I was being disrespectcul to you in anway possible. If I was, it wasn't my intent. Thank you again for clarifying everything. I'm trying out the game and so far I really like it. Good luck with the game <3

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Well and I'm sorry if I was being disrespectcul to you in anway possible. If I was, it wasn't my intent. Thank you again for clarifying everything. I'm trying out the game and so far I really like it. Good luck with the game <3
No worries. You made a very valid point. I'm still learning and feeling out the space, and I will own up to my grumpy/shitty attitude, haha! Thanks for you interest and I hope you enjoy the later stuff!

Fenris_Lokisson

May 11, 2018
Really love the series. Great stories and lots of humour. I was a bit afraid of the new graphic style announced last episode, but we still have the good old look and feel, which personally I very much like.
Thanks a lot and looking forward to seeing many more stories.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
will there be a single game pack download? as in all episodes in a single game. maybe a gallery for each H scene outside the combat itself.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
will there be a single game pack download? as in all episodes in a single game. maybe a gallery for each H scene outside the combat itself.
I don't think it's really viable because of the way I create the game. I don't use background images with characters on top of them. Each shot is posed in a 3d environment and a screenshot is taken from that. It makes the size of the game bloated, so that's why I separated them out. Each episode has very little in the way of shared assets, so merging them wouldn't do much for reducing the size.

As for a "H-Scene" gallery.. maybe someday? I don't know. I want to do a profile gallery sometime in the near future because I know there's a ton of girls and some of them get used less than other so being able to easily find out who the hell they are would be useful.

It just kinda boils down to the fact that I'm just one guy making this, and I always feel like concentrating on the next release (and occasionally some extras for my Patrons) is the best use of my time. If a miracle happens and I end up being able to support myself on just making games alone I'll be able to have some extra time to think of doing something like the H-Gallery, but for now I'm just going to try to keep improving the main game content.

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
So I accidentally started with Chapter 6 and I thought that was just the intro to the fucking game LMAO (I didnt go all the way through the chapter), that was a fucking trip. Tbh I almost think it made starting from the prologue better :ROFLMAO:

Anyways really had fun with this, compared to my other favorite Koikatsu games (HHG, Out of Touch, yes I know basic bitch stuff but they are popular for a reason) this ones a lot sillier but I kind of like that, I feel like this is a game that can definitely hang with the big dogs of the site if it starts picking up traction (rating/review wise). I'll prob drop a patreon sub for a month or two at some point.

The ONE thing that kind of bothers me is just thinking about the ages of the characters involved here mainly the MC and sister, like the poses they are doing together just makes me lmao at the idea of doing that shit as a middle aged man to save your family's wrestling career. Maybe it would make more sense in my own head if the daughter wasnt the age that she is ( I mean I get why this was done of course) and the family's overall 'theoretical age' was reduced by a bit to better match/coincide with the anime aesthetic visuals, anyways thats kind of just a random ramble

Last edited:

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
So I accidentally started with Chapter 6 and I thought that was just the intro to the fucking game LMAO (I didnt go all the way through the chapter), that was a fucking trip. Tbh I almost think it made starting from the prologue better :ROFLMAO:

Anyways really had fun with this, compared to my other favorite Koikatsu games (HHG, Out of Touch, yes I know basic bitch stuff but they are popular for a reason) this ones a lot sillier but I kind of like that, I feel like this is a game that can definitely hang with the big dogs of the site if it starts picking up traction (rating/review wise). I'll prob drop a patreon sub for a month or two at some point.

The ONE thing that kind of bothers me is just thinking about the ages of the characters involved here mainly the MC and sister, like the poses they are doing together just makes me lmao at the idea of doing that shit as a middle aged man to save your family's wrestling career. Maybe it would make more sense in my own head if the daughter wasnt the age that she is ( I mean I get why this was done of course) and the family's overall 'theoretical age' was reduced by a bit to better match/coincide with the anime aesthetic visuals, anyways thats kind of just a random ramble
Believe me, I've thought about their ages, haha! If you look at their faces during close ups, they do have age lines, I just made them fainter because when you make them darker, they look like they were drawn on with crayon. But yeah.. they're both in their 40s. I wanted them to have daughters (legal age daughters), and I could have definitely put them in their mid 30s, but I wanted Rebecca to be a bit older than the twins. Why? Well.. reasons, of course!
Do they look and move better than your standard people their age? Absolutely. But I always had the idea that since they were in the wrestling business their whole lives, they've been in the gym their whole lives. There's definitely a lot of wrestlers that stay around waaaay past their prime.. let's just hope the mc and his sis don't end up looking like Ric Flair! :LOL:

Reactions: bludmarine

Ramegoa

Sep 16, 2021
I admit, I'm hooked! Can't seem to get chapter 3 for some reason, is there another site I can try to download it from?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I admit, I'm hooked! Can't seem to get chapter 3 for some reason, is there another site I can try to download it from?
I'm about to reupload chapter 3 with the new version (much smaller download). Give it maybe an hour and the links will be updated!

Reactions: Ramegoa
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes