FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Happy with the decision but are you happy?
I was kinda on the fence. I'm still gonna mess around with HS, but if I do anything it might be like one-off "alternate reality" things or just spin-off things. I'm going to be trying out some more mods for Koikatsu that will hopefully give me more options.. I just don't want things to get stale, ya know?

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
I was kinda on the fence. I'm still gonna mess around with HS, but if I do anything it might be like one-off "alternate reality" things or just spin-off things. I'm going to be trying out some more mods for Koikatsu that will hopefully give me more options.. I just don't want things to get stale, ya know?
I can get behind spin-offs using HS2. Maybe play with it now and once you finish it you can develop your next game in HS2.

Reactions: Gorm13 and FleshSac

aussiegamer85

Aug 20, 2017
It's a shame, I like the art the way it is. I'm not a supporter, so my say is irrelevant. But will follow still, maybe it will grow on me. Lol

BTW, great VN so far, keep up the great work.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
you talk about sharing but share who with who....the girls sharing each other or other dudes (as the ugly old goat) come in the story if there are other guys im out but if the sharing is meant with the girls and the mc stays the only guy then it´s ok i guess....but i bet you mean share with other guys...so meeeehhhhh play alone

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

azhrael0

Nov 1, 2020
Nothing really against HS2, but I definitely agree the more cartoonish look of Koikatsu fits the silly comedy of this story better; HoneySelect tends to be better a better aesthetic for more serious games.

That aside, I'm happy the twins finally got their turn in the spotlight after being teased back in the prologue, and then having other new characters introduced and spotlit instead.

BassicllyAwesome

Oct 2, 2021
I keep getting an error about an uncaught exception, saying "
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 283, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.
"

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's actually staying in Koikatsu.. the people have spoken!
So glad to hear this! Tried this for the first time this week. BTLD recommended it, knowing my tastes. So thankful he did! Such a gem for a wrestling pervert fan then add on watersports and I'm golden.

This plays like an actual episode of wrestling when it was hot and fresh! I love it. Thanks for this and I look forward to more <3

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So glad to hear this! Tried this for the first time this week. BTLD recommended it, knowing my tastes. So thankful he did! Such a gem for a wrestling pervert fan then add on watersports and I'm golden.

This plays like an actual episode of wrestling when it was hot and fresh! I love it. Thanks for this and I look forward to more <3
I told you, it's fucking great
Granted 1 scene I didn't like at all.. and I'm not a fan of the eagerness of some characters but basically because of that 1 scene but still this VN is fucking great.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
1640685785860.png
Come on developers, gotta get with the times. You know its Zoom that took over video chat market, skype was thoroughly dethroned.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes