BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
They sure aren't.. and let's just say that Thanksgiving dinner was pretty interesting this year! :LOL:
awesome, thanks for taking the time to reply to my silly comments :D
Started playing before I got any answers and I must say .. I do enjoy it so far
I'm not so far into the story but it seems like it's heading towards a good direction :D
can't wait to see more :D

Reactions: FleshSac

Mark-Chain

May 11, 2018
Personally, I don't like the change to HS2, it seems like the characters would look much less charming.
But ultimately it's your project, so your decision

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
So if i want to play this game , should i download the prologue first then week 1 to 4 and then the main link ?
I checked the size of them and since the main file is not big enough to be the sum of others , guess i have to download each part and play them separately right?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So if i want to play this game , should i download the prologue first then week 1 to 4 and then the main link ?
I checked the size of them and since the main file is not big enough to be the sum of others , guess i have to download each part and play them separately right?
yea
for sure

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
just finished it
played the no share path..since I'm not into sharing ... tried it a bit when the first share warning was issued but when I saw that April was going to jack off that dude I said fuck this .. no thank you .. can't do it...
and I gotta say...
Not a fan of the les scenes but when they happen to involve MC I'm .. okay with it
Wasn't a fan of the scene from week 2? I think , with Darla Mom Sis and Reiko... since it didn't involve MC but it did involve MCs mom and sister... definitely wasn't a fan of that scene..
So that's mostly my .. bad thoughts lets call them
but ...
The game is top notch.. 110% recommending to anyone who doesn't mind the les/bi content actually mostly bi ...well all of it is bi anyway ..
Story.. fucking loved it... seriously ... it's great.. it's the thing that kept me hooked well the biggest reason other reason would be I can't wait until does the deed with every member of the family :D
Wrestling.. fucking great... seriously.. moves, tactics , THE COMMENTARY... absolutely amazing... loved every second of it...
Intro music for the wrestlers?get the fuck outta here ... that was pure awesome... again another aspect that enhanced my playthrough... seriously genius..and what was even more awesome that it fit the wrestler.. like the music for Whitechapel Society... fucking genius.. fits them to a T..awesome

Overall this a great VN ... seriously awesome
only major thing that bothered me was that one scene that didn't include the MC ...but I see that after that there were no more scenes where MC wasn't involved..I think..

Reactions: FleshSac

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I love the game, the humour is excellent. Fleshsac is a great writer but what I would like to point out is how fucking good the actual wrestling scenes are!
Posing scenes in Koikatu and HoneySelect to look like convincing wrestling scenes is HARD, seriously. The wrestling moves don't get nearly enough love. There was a german suplex with a bridge, even the feet were pointed, absolutely brilliant work.
Well done Fleshsac, looking forward to the new version!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FleshSac and BTLD

shavolt777

Jan 10, 2018
Personally, I don't like the change to HS2, it seems like the characters would look much less charming.
But ultimately it's your project, so your decision
Yeah I'm in the same boat. I don't like HS2 because it seems like they try making things look realistic but instead everything gives me a creepy plastic feel, and while I understand that Koikatsu has it's limitations it's sad to see a great game switch over to an art style that I legitimately find ugly at its base. Which while I know it's something the dev won't like to hear, I don't see myself being able to overcome it even though I love the game so far.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
FleshSac
besides the characters shown in the preview , after you finish week5
Have you made other characters?
in HS2 I mean

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
FleshSac
besides the characters shown in the preview , after you finish week5
Have you made other characters?
in HS2 I mean
I've got a first pass done for April, Justice, Reiko, and Rebecca so far. I'm still considering my options, so I'm going to do some test scenes to see how they feel. If it ends up not feeling right, I may scrap the switch. I see a lot of people mentioning that they don't think HS fits the vibe, and that was my main concern as well. Definitely having second thoughts, so I might continue with Koikatsu while working on the HS stuff in the background.

Here's a shot of those four I mentioned:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I've got a first pass done for April, Justice, Reiko, and Rebecca so far. I'm still considering my options, so I'm going to do some test scenes to see how they feel. If it ends up not feeling right, I may scrap the switch. I see a lot of people mentioning that they don't think HS fits the vibe, and that was my main concern as well. Definitely having second thoughts, so I might continue with Koikatsu while working on the HS stuff in the background.

Here's a shot of those four I mentioned:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they look...well not bad I guess :p
to be honest after playing 5 weeks and prologue I can also say I've gotten attached to how they look in the current format and enjoy it quite a bit

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
I'm not trying to pile on, but I definitely would prefer if this game stays in Koikatsu. I feel it fits the over the top vibe of the game so much better. It works so well because it is so cartoonish.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes