FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Is the Jack character trans or something...cause she seems like she used to be a man.
Nope.. just a tomboy that was in the slightest way inspired by Jack from the Mass Effect series. Then, to add another pop culture reference, I made her actual name Jacky and named her sister Sarah. Just trying to make as diverse a roster of women as I can!

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I have to say.. I'm somewhat nervous about how you all will react to the major change coming that I reveal at the end of the episode...

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
So is this VN a full on Kinetic Novel? Or are there choices MC can make, other than the sharing option?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I've gotta say your this game is criminally ignored despite being this good, keep up the good work!
I haven't played it and don't intend on playing either but i can say it's because of it being kinetic novel and having Sharing and Swinging, you either like or you hate both kinks so it being a kinetic novel doesn't help who hates it, he loses a good chunk of players to it.

By the way, this isn't a hate comment, just answering the dude and giving my opinion. Good luck with the game, it looks good.

Edit: I just read that you actually do have options, to the dev, you might want to add (Optional) behind the tags in question on the genre part of the first post. Some people (me included) go straight to reading the genres when they open the thread.

Last edited:

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Well done Dev. I always look forward to your monthly releases! I'll give this one a go as soon as I can.

Keep up the great work!

Reactions: FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I haven't played it and don't intend on playing either but i can say it's because of it being kinetic novel and having Sharing and Swinging, you either like or you hate both kinks so it being a kinetic novel doesn't help who hates it, he loses a good chunk of players to it.

By the way, this isn't a hate comment, just answering the dude and giving my opinion. Good luck with the game, it looks good.

Edit: I just read that you actually do have options, to the dev, you might want to add (Optional) behind the tags in question on the genre part of the first post. Some people (me included) go straight to reading the genres when they open the thread.
I hadn't even thought about that and took your advice.. thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: linkinn

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Finally the kittens get loving!:love: i'm sure giving my thanks to that dinner;).

As for the switch to Honey Select 2, i like koikatsu more and honey doesnt click with me much BUT if the story, characters, sex and the crazy situations continue then i have no complaints, LOVE the update keep the show going.(y)

Reactions: JmTrad and FleshSac

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
Finally the kittens get loving!:love: i'm sure giving my thanks to that dinner;).

As for the switch to Honey Select 2, i like koikatsu more and honey doesnt click with me much BUT if the story, characters, sex and the crazy situations continue then i have no complaints, LOVE the update keep the show going.(y)
This so much but for me I generally prefer more realistic looking characters so koikatsu is my least favorite style. For this game though, it just worked so well.

I really need to remember to sign up for the Patreon on the first....

Reactions: JmTrad and FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020

Yeah, I'm going to consider the first episode in Honey Select an experiment. I'm not going to get rid of any of the Koikatsu stuff from my computer, so I could always go back to it if it just seems wrong, but I'm hoping everything gels well with Honey Select. We shall see!

Reactions: KimbelFall57

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
So April, May, June Alice. For some reason that triggered me.
Haha.. odd as it may seem, I was never going for months. April was April long before I had named the twins, and I named them May and Alice solely for the transition into Mayhem and Malice for their wrestling names. I can see how that would be off-putting though :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes