FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Curious will the mc be involved with the interactions his wife has with others or will she be doing it when he's not around?

Also how much content will be sharing? Compared to not sharing? Like what is the ratio and how much of that will include the mc and how much will be without the mc?
Is this worth playing with sharing off? Is this games focus mostly about the sharing? Content wise?
Also are the scenes fair? (Wife has sex with some guy but all you get is a handjob?) Not quite fair imo.

Thank you for your time
If the wife does something without MC, it will be with another woman. Anytime she is with another man, the mc will also be in the scene. As far as fair.. the first sharing the mc had sex with another man's wife while your wife gave that man a handy. Anytime she will have sex with another man, you can bet that the mc will be having sex with another woman, or there may be a rare case of mmf threesome. Basically, if the scene is "unfair", it will be the mc who is getting the better end of the deal.

There isn't a huge focus on sharing, but it's there. A lot of the time, sharing is referring to the fact that a lot of the women are married and (surprise) have sex with their husbands. It's not focused on, but it's a reality of the world. In the non-sharing path, husbands simply aren't mentioned and any of those scenes are omitted. There are alternate scenes for some of the sharing content, removing the second male from the scene, but many times those scenes are just removed because there isn't a reason for an alternate scene.

Not gonna lie, if you say yes to all the fetishes there is more content but it's not a huge amount, especially when you factor in that anyone not into sharing wouldn't want to see the omitted scenes anyway. It's kinda the same with everything... you don't like watersports, you won't see the peeing scene. Nothing replaces it, because it wouldn't make sense that something would. It's just written around.

So far most of the scenes that have been dropped have involved the announcer Gary. He, his wife, and his daughters have had scenes that were left out of the non-sharing path because.. well.. Gary was involved in those scenes. You'll still see scenes of the mc banging the wife and daughters, but you won't see any instances of "family fun-time" that don't involve the mc. I just wanted to mention Gary specifically because he's the only other male in every episode beside the mc, so he tends to get written into scenes more. Or has the potential to be written into scenes I should say.

Okay.. this has been waaaay too long, but I know sharing is a huge hang-up with a lot of people, and I want you to know that there's still plenty of content without it and I'm doing my best to make sure any sharing that happens isn't mentioned in the non-sharing path. What you WILL be missing on is the mc having sex with women while their fathers/brothers/sons are somehow involved in the scenes. You WON"T, however, miss out on the mc having sex with women and their mothers/sisters/daughters.

Different strokes for different folks! Hopefully I didn't make this even more confusing than it was before...

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I've gotta say your this game is criminally ignored despite being this good, keep up the good work!

I had some reluctance to choose the sharing route but this isn't a cuck game so I tried it and got a satisfying result, definitely recommended.
Thanks for the kind words and I promise you that nobody gets cucked in the NSFW! NOBODY! :LOL:

Reactions: rgnar62

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I sadly just repeat what was said : your game is a true gem, criminally ignored ATM.
Your writing is amazing, funny and ultra hot!
Female Characters are fucking sexy, scenes too!
I really hope the game meet a bigger audience, you deserve it :)

Reactions: template16042020

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I sadly just repeat what was said : your game is a true gem, criminally ignored ATM.
Your writing is amazing, funny and ultra hot!
Female Characters are fucking sexy, scenes too!
I really hope the game meet a bigger audience, you deserve it :)
Thanks so much! It makes me happy knowing that some of you out there are truly enjoying it, and it keeps me going! There is definitely more to come from the NSFW, so stay tuned!

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
what is the difference between each week? only a new update or something else?
if start from week 4, no different except new plot?
if so why not use version instead of week? all version 1.0

apply to others too

helix223

Apr 8, 2019
Thanks so much! It makes me happy knowing that some of you out there are truly enjoying it, and it keeps me going! There is definitely more to come from the NSFW, so stay tuned!
Definitely in my top 3 favorite games right now. Love! all the light hearted, hardcore perv's in your game! and the sharing in this game is top notch.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
what is the difference between each week? only a new update or something else?
if start from week 4, no different except new plot?
if so why not use version instead of week? all version 1.0

apply to others too
Each release is completely stand alone. There is story progression, yes, but I'm not just updating an existing release. None of the content in week 3 is in week 4, for example.

Reactions: Goldyflox
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes