Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
No offense or anything like that, but is the game heading towards inevitable sharing?
What are you talking about? It's had the swinging tag since day one and he was very upfront and forward with that information. What do you mean heading towards sharing? It's already in it and the majority of the characters are structured into a way where it could literally be an option for anyone lmao.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
What are you talking about? It's had the swinging tag since day one and he was very upfront and forward with that information. What do you mean heading towards sharing? It's already in it and the majority of the characters are structured into a way where it could literally be an option for anyone lmao.
reading is hard, or comprehension in your case I would say.

Toppy Tease

Feb 9, 2022
Oh my god i love this game. The ending in week 6 had me laughing my ass off. Keep up the good work devs. You have a masterpiece at your hands.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FleshSac

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
I understand that the main focus is on the Masters family and the Wrestlers, but is there any chance April might get a sandwich or airtight scene? I didn't dig her design initially but she is starting to really grow on me and I hope to see her get the spotlight.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I understand that the main focus is on the Masters family and the Wrestlers, but is there any chance April might get a sandwich or airtight scene? I didn't dig her design initially but she is starting to really grow on me and I hope to see her get the spotlight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: AgriasQuarto

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Just a heads up the prologue is bugged. Trying the game for the first time and the game crashes on the handjob scene right after the montage. Tried without the patch still, tried to delete the game and reinstall, full screen, windowed, etc and it still has a 100% crash rate. Edit: It looks like 32 bit is the issue, tried it not on 32 and had no issue.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
She's not the protagonist.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and more and more and more...pretty soon its "elevate her to protagonist status please" "Can she have her own scenes?" I mean if that's what the dev wants to do they should tell everyone now.
Da fook are you blabbering about?

The guy just asked for the MC's wife to get more screen time. Calm the fuck down.

Reactions: Asmodeus34

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Da fook are you blabbering about?

The guy just asked for the MC's wife to get more screen time. Calm the fuck down.
...Do you really think that will be the end of it? on this site? HA! I wasn't just talking about them just in general.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Just a heads up the prologue is bugged. Trying the game for the first time and the game crashes on the handjob scene right after the montage. Tried without the patch still, tried to delete the game and reinstall, full screen, windowed, etc and it still has a 100% crash rate. Edit: It looks like 32 bit is the issue, tried it not on 32 and had no issue.
Hmmm... not sure what the problem is, but on Wednesday the Remastered Prologue will be available, and that older version will be no more.

Reactions: Stonerbank

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I started playing this game last week and finished it today, I have to say I loved it.

But as a fan of sharing I have to say that the male characters (apart from the mc) were a big turn off for me.
It's not that I don't like them, hell, I want Gary to have an orgy with his wife and the nun, even though I know it's
won't turn me on, just because I liked him and I think he deserves it. But I don't like this passive personality that the male characters have. There's almost always a scene of them being afraid of something.
In short, I wish there were more "active" male characters (I think one of the reasons is because I prefer maledom over femdom).

Just to finish I would love if there were more scenes with April, a scene that I think would be amazing is an orgy with some couples (maybe even fans), April is fucked by the husbands while Dante fucks the wives.

Sorry for the probably bad English.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes