BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
This is a bit of a spoiler for Week 9 and the last part of the Private Lessons one-off series, so...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
awesome, though I gotta admit, I was expecting a red haired
this my view for the riders :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that's why I was expecting that rider to be redhaired :p
don't get me wrong,she still looks great, awesome even. :p

Reactions: FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
awesome, though I gotta admit, I was expecting a red haired
this my view for the riders :
1. Death - black haired
2. War - red haired
3. Conquest - blonde/white haired
4. Pestilence - Green haired.

that's why I was expecting that rider to be redhaired :p
don't get me wrong,she still looks great, awesome even. :p
I wanted to try to give her hair a burning ashes kinda vibe. When the other two show up, Pestilence will most likely have green hair, and I'll have Famine be the fourth in lieu of Conquest, and her hair will most likely be white or very near to it.
There's so many iterations of who/what compose the horsemen that just deciding on which four I was going with was a pain. I mainly chose Death, War, Famine, and Pestilence because those were the four I was most familiar with growing up. It was only later that I heard some of them being different. Hell, I could make a second set of horsemen just from alternate namings. Wrath, Time, Conquest, Wild Beasts, Plague, Sword, etc..
No shortage of people that could be added to the horsemen's... stable.

I'll see myself out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I wanted to try to give her hair a burning ashes kinda vibe. When the other two show up, Pestilence will most likely have green hair, and I'll have Famine be the fourth in lieu of Conquest, and her hair will most likely be white or very near to it.
There's so many iterations of who/what compose the horsemen that just deciding on which four I was going with was a pain. I mainly chose Death, War, Famine, and Pestilence because those were the four I was most familiar with growing up. It was only later that I heard some of them being different. Hell, I could make a second set of horsemen just from alternate namings. Wrath, Time, Conquest, Wild Beasts, Plague, Sword, etc..
No shortage of people that could be added to the horsemen's... stable.

I'll see myself out.
I agree, there are quite a few variations to the riders
To be honest , I keep forgetting Famine and when I searched on google for the riders, Conquest (variation) was the first variation that popped. :D

Can't wait to see them all :D
and like you said, their own team, fuck that sounds awesome :D

tolikt34

Jul 20, 2019
Hello, tell me more games of similar content, so that everyone in the family and everyone with everyone without long introductions. Thanks in advance.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Which one of the downloads has spanking scenes in them?
I don't really remember there being a scene focused on spanking...
there probably is spanking during a lewd scene.. but I don't remember being a scene focused on spanking.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
hmmmmm... forgot about that...
guess that's what happens when spanking is not something I focus on xD
To be fair, it's not a very spank-centric game. That's the problem with tags... people want a game to be tagged with all the content in it, but you never know which of those tags the game is heavily focused on, so people looking for certain content may be disappointed when they fetish they like only shows up once in a blue moon. It's pretty much a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" kinda thing.

Reactions: darlic and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
To be fair, it's not a very spank-centric game. That's the problem with tags... people want a game to be tagged with all the content in it, but you never know which of those tags the game is heavily focused on, so people looking for certain content may be disappointed when they fetish they like only shows up once in a blue moon. It's pretty much a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" kinda thing.
yea , I agree,
there should be a required minimum for a tag to be added.
X tag should have at least 3 scenes or something like that in order to be added.
EDIT : also a question.... around 2 weeks until week 9 is released for public, right?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
yea , I agree,
X tag should have at least 3 scenes or something like that in order to be added.
EDIT : also a question.... around 2 weeks until week 9 is released for public, right?
Maybe a "main tag" and "sub tag" thing where you could see that game has x content, but it isn't focused on it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Maybe a "main tag" and "sub tag" thing where you could see that game has x content, but it isn't focused on it.
also a good idea.
but it is what it is, I do hope some changes will be done at one point in the tag department.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
yea , I agree,
Just saw your edit, sorry. It's still got a little over a week in early access, so if nobody leaks it before then, I'll be putting up the links here the Monday after next. So... the 22nd.

Reactions: BTLD
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes