FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Is there anywhere I can download all the parts at once instead of piece by piece?
I've gotten more and more people asking about this lately, so I'm going to do it like this:
I'm going to put all the "main" episodes, including the remastered prologue, into one zip file. You'll still need to unzip each individual week on it's own, but for now it's the only solution I have available for you. I'll get a link up for that asap, but be warned: It will be upwards of 7 gigs, so... yeah.
After Week 10 is done, that will mark the end of "Season One" and then I'll go back and do the work to combine all the episodes into one, but that's still two to three months out.

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
Don't worry... right now I'm already working on the next week (which will actually be 9.5 because of REASONS), so even if I do decide to remaster 1-7 (which I'm kinda leaning towards not doing, also for REASONS), it wouldn't be until after week 10.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Okay, here we go! For those new to the NSFW who want to download everything at once, I have bundled all of the current "main" episodes into one archive. Note that this does not include any of the "one-off" episodes, just the remastered prologue through to the current available week. Both archives are in the ballpark of 7 gigs, so you've been warned! You will still need to unpack each week individually, this just puts them all into one download file. After week 10 has been released I'll go back and see about combining them all into one episode.

PC:

Mac:

I didn't put the links on the main page because I wasn't really sure of the best way to go about it, so if a moderator or uploader thinks that it should be there, I'll leave it to you.

Last edited:

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Damn good update. Next pay day, I'ma throw you some degen-bux. I do have one question though, FleshSac. What's it like being so based?

Reactions: FleshSac

DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
I've been hesitant to add it because while it IS exhibitionism, it's framed kinda weird because there's a lack of real faces watching. There's the "ghosts" in the crowd, and a couple of actual models from supporters, but for the most part all the people watching are doing so from their televisions. However, I do have a scene coming in the next week (which will actually be Week 9.5) that will push me to finally add the tag. ;)
I hear you, I think I'm just drained by the games that has the tag but doesn't scratch that itch. Your game does it incredibly well.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Just a suggestion but maybe edit/remove the Gary masturbation scene in the week 9 scene(non-sharing version) so it’s not suggestive that “Snyder” is into him or will do something with him and Carrie on his birthday. Totally not a big deal but does possibly go against the whole “will remove all sharing elements and any dialogue pertaining to it” comment you made on the OP. Granted Snyder’s not explicitly your girl so it’s not super-strictly sharing but I got that vibe. Also kinda with the twins/Ash at the start of the update but that’s nitpicking.
Just a thought. Banger update otherwise.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

Mucklebones

Jul 18, 2017
FleshSac Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but is there still a non-incest version of the chapters? I became a patron because this game is great, and I'll still support you regardless. Just not sure where to find it.

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
This week was decent, the drama was dope, there isn't as much action in this one, but it was still solid. Makes the next week even more highly anticipated.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
FleshSac Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but is there still a non-incest version of the chapters? I became a patron because this game is great, and I'll still support you regardless. Just not sure where to find it.
There's not anymore, sorry. I almost lost my mind making the finale of Boom-Boom's Birthday Party trying to write around and plan scenes around the twins. The very last scene almost drove me mad because of how many different versions of it I had to make for various reasons. I never liked writing the alternate version, and I think it probably showed in the lazy write-arounds.

In the end, I decided to pull everything off of Patreon and just do the "true" version. I know that incest isn't everyone's kink, but I had to do it to preserve my own sanity.

Reactions: sadfuck

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Just a suggestion but maybe edit/remove the Gary masturbation scene in the week 9 scene(non-sharing version) so it’s not suggestive that “Snyder” is into him or will do something with him and Carrie on his birthday. Totally not a big deal but does possibly go against the whole “will remove all sharing elements and any dialogue pertaining to it” comment you made on the OP. Granted Snyder’s not explicitly your girl so it’s not super-strictly sharing but I got that vibe. Also kinda with the twins/Ash at the start of the update but that’s nitpicking.
Just a thought. Banger update otherwise.
I thought about doing that, but in the end left it in for a couple of reasons. First, Sister Snyder has messed with Gary and made lewd innuendos towards him from pretty much the start. There are some lines that I remove or alter (and the scene in question is 100% different in the other path), but she still "messes" with him from time to time, including showing her tits to him from time to time, like during the Stripped to Thrill ppv episode... whatever week that was.
More importantly than that though, and probably something that people might forget, is the fact that they are in character during those segments, especially Sister Snyder aka Sister Mary. Obviously we know that she's willing to get down and dirty with the MC, but that's it. I know I toed the line a bit closer than usual than before, but knowing what people think may or may not hypothetically happen is beyond me.
As for the twins and Ash, I personally just don't think of lesbian content like that. If that's the case, the line was already crossed before now with April being with other women multiple times.
In the end, I may go back and alter the dialogue a bit more, but I don't have any delusions of ever being able to make everyone happy...

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Is that coming out any time soon?

I've seen part 1.
It's been out for quite a while, actually. Parts 2-4 are supporter exclusives, so I won't post them here. If someone who has access to them wants to they're free to do so but it wouldn't be right if I did it myself.

Mucklebones

Jul 18, 2017
There's not anymore, sorry. I almost lost my mind making the finale of Boom-Boom's Birthday Party trying to write around and plan scenes around the twins. The very last scene almost drove me mad because of how many different versions of it I had to make for various reasons. I never liked writing the alternate version, and I think it probably showed in the lazy write-arounds.

In the end, I decided to pull everything off of Patreon and just do the "true" version. I know that incest isn't everyone's kink, but I had to do it to preserve my own sanity.
No worries. If anything Im happy that Im not just too old to use Patreon!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's been out for quite a while, actually. Parts 2-4 are supporter exclusives, so I won't post them here. If someone who has access to them wants to they're free to do so but it wouldn't be right if I did it myself.
Oh, I don't need them for free.

I just wondered when they were out is all, i've no issue paying for them.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I thought about doing that, but in the end left it in for a couple of reasons. First, Sister Snyder has messed with Gary and made lewd innuendos towards him from pretty much the start. There are some lines that I remove or alter (and the scene in question is 100% different in the other path), but she still "messes" with him from time to time, including showing her tits to him from time to time, like during the Stripped to Thrill ppv episode... whatever week that was.
More importantly than that though, and probably something that people might forget, is the fact that they are in character during those segments, especially Sister Snyder aka Sister Mary. Obviously we know that she's willing to get down and dirty with the MC, but that's it. I know I toed the line a bit closer than usual than before, but knowing what people think may or may not hypothetically happen is beyond me.
As for the twins and Ash, I personally just don't think of lesbian content like that. If that's the case, the line was already crossed before now with April being with other women multiple times.
In the end, I may go back and alter the dialogue a bit more, but I don't have any delusions of ever being able to make everyone happy...
Totally fair-and I imagine that and many scenes are 100% different in the sharing path haha-and me being me I'll never look for the differences so I'll take your word for it. I appreciate the honesty/insight into your thought process.
And very true about the twins/April. I guess I just thought of it differently what with her having a dick(if you choose).
Anyway, again, killer update, very much looking forward to week 10 and more info on the new sister from prison keep killing it and being "based."

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Oh, I don't need them for free.

I just wondered when they were out is all, i've no issue paying for them.
Here's the list of every episode of the NSFW that's been released so far in order of how they appear story-wise:

NSFW: The Prologue (remastered)
NSFW: Week 1
NSFW: Week 2
NSFW: Week 3
Pets in the Park
NSFW: Week 4
Justice's Word
The Dinner Party
NSFW: Week 5
NSFW: Week 6
Reiko's Maid pt. 1
Reiko's Maid pt. 2
NSFW: Week 7
Boom-Boom's Birthday Party pt. 1
Boom-Boom's Birthday Party pt. 2
Boom-Boom's Birthday Party pt. 3
Boom-Boom's Birthday Party pt. 4
NSFW: Week 8
Private Lessons pt. 1
Private Lessons pt. 2
Private Lessons pt. 3
NSFW: Week 9

Some of the one-offs are more robust than others, and some are definitely better than others (BBBP pt. 3 is... not great) but I usually bang one out when I'm starting to get burnt out on something in the "Main" episode I'm working on as a way to put out something for supporters while they're waiting for me to dislodge my head from my ass and get the next week done.

Here's a little peek at the next one titled "Hardcore," which should be out in a few days:

fancy.png

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Totally fair-and I imagine that and many scenes are 100% different in the sharing path haha-and me being me I'll never look for the differences so I'll take your word for it. I appreciate the honesty/insight into your thought process.
And very true about the twins/April. I guess I just thought of it differently what with her having a dick(if you choose).
Anyway, again, killer update, very much looking forward to week 10 and more info on the new sister from prison keep killing it and being "based."
You're definitely right about it being weird with Ash. She's a variable that's hard to write with from time to time, and I guess in my mind it never occurred to me that someone would choose the futa version of her along with the non-sharing path... gonna have to tread a little lighter in the future, especially since that omitted scene was a planned one-off in the future...
You've kinda blown my mind :LOL:

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
You're definitely right about it being weird with Ash. She's a variable that's hard to write with from time to time, and I guess in my mind it never occurred to me that someone would choose the futa version of her along with the non-sharing path... gonna have to tread a little lighter in the future, especially since that omitted scene was a planned one-off in the future...
You've kinda blown my mind :LOL:
Yeah I can understand it being a difficult aspect to write :ROFLMAO: And I definitely have some specific fetishes haha. It's always a fine, fine line when a dick other than the mc's is involved, sometimes it's totally cool/even a turn on when it's on a girl but other times it makes some people want to never play again. Particularly if it involves family-that's when snowflakes like me get real sensitive.
Not sure how I helped/blew your mind but happy that I did. But if you planned a one-off by all means go through with it regardless, I'm sure people who enjoy those scenes will appreciate it and even if I dislike the fetish myself I wouldn't want to take it away from others. Just maybe have a separate start-up switch for futa/etc sharing than sharing with other men. That'd save you some trouble. Not a bad idea for past weeks/etc, actually. I'd probably occasionally check out the futa sharing path when I get tipsy:ROFLMAO: Maybe even one for family sharing but now I'm just spitballing, lol

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes