BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just saw your edit, sorry. It's still got a little over a week in early access, so if nobody leaks it before then, I'll be putting up the links here the Monday after next. So... the 22nd.
all good, just wanted to check to be sure :D

Reactions: FleshSac

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
Jesus, all the weeks are separate releases? And they're all that big? I think I have to give my hard drive a break instead of playing this.

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
This is one of the few games where the "exhibitionism" tag would be ideal because it does it in the best way possible.

Reactions: FleshSac

Silentguy123

Sep 8, 2019
is it just the mega files messing up when downloading through mega everything seems zoomed 2x cutting off practically every thing.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
This is one of the few games where the "exhibitionism" tag would be ideal because it does it in the best way possible.
I've been hesitant to add it because while it IS exhibitionism, it's framed kinda weird because there's a lack of real faces watching. There's the "ghosts" in the crowd, and a couple of actual models from supporters, but for the most part all the people watching are doing so from their televisions. However, I do have a scene coming in the next week (which will actually be Week 9.5) that will push me to finally add the tag. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there anywhere I can download all the parts at once instead of piece by piece?
Nope, they are all seperate.

Weeks 1-7 need one, but I haven't decided if they're going to get one or if I'm going to focus on moving things forward.
You need to move things forward.

Cliffhanger of an ending with the sister....

Whitechapel FINALLY have the belts.

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes