KuroiKai

Jul 9, 2018
Even with the overly descriptive title you still can't figure it out
i try to pray that it is not that case because it look quite good but i only like ntr other and not being ntr
U have any good ntr/harem recommendation?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Here, please enjoy!
how you? i tried using my card, but fantia wouldnt accept it

nvm that, now you are designated uploader for FGM :KEK:

edit : if anyone can supply a steady leak for it, i'll make a off topic fan-thread so we can move it to there

Last edited:

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
wow checked His fantia and hes already at ver 30 :illuminati: , does anyone know if he will release that in dlsite ? (or dmm), im asking out of curiosity because hes using fate characters:monkaS:

Edit: need a different downloading site, because mega can go suck a fat smelly olds man cock, srsly
me: *Downloads the game in mega wich havent touched it in ages*
*barely Downloaded 300mb*-
mega: yOuvE rEaChEd ThE MaXimUm aMoUnT

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019
wow checked His fantia and hes already at ver 30 :illuminati: , does anyone know if he will release that in dlsite ? (or dmm), im asking out of curiosity because hes using fate characters:monkaS:

Edit: need a different downloading site, because mega can go suck a fat smelly olds man cock, srsly
me: *Downloads the game in mega wich havent touched it in ages*
*barely Downloaded 300mb*-
mega: yOuvE rEaChEd ThE MaXimUm aMoUnT
Beta versions don't get released on dlsite. So you'll have to wait until the game is finished.

Is Lancer the only route with gameplay right now? also is all the CG unlockable as it is? i have yet to unlock some CGs
Not all CGs are unlockable, only the ones with their corresponding events in the beta are available.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
I honestly can't tell if Bitch Bokujou is some grandiose parody artist with how over the top he makes his NTR, or is a huge masochist with how overall depressing he makes it.

Dec 26, 2019
I honestly can't tell if Bitch Bokujou is some grandiose parody artist with how over the top he makes his NTR, or is a huge masochist with how overall depressing he makes it.
If I weren't familiar with BB's previous works and CG sets, I'd think so as well. But no, I firmly believe the guy has an insane love for NTR to the point that regular NTR doesn't do it for him anymore, and that's why he needs to take it up a notch.
Resulting in these ridiculous faces as well as depressing plot and whatnot (I don't actually mind it, I like his works).
You can check his doujins and CG sets to see for yourself his "Falling in love with NTR" progression.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
If I weren't familiar with BB's previous works and CG sets, I'd think so as well. But no, I firmly believe the guy has an insane love for NTR to the point that regular NTR doesn't do it for him anymore, and that's why he needs to take it up a notch.
Resulting in these ridiculous faces as well as depressing plot and whatnot (I don't actually mind it, I like his works).
You can check his doujins and CG sets to see for yourself his "Falling in love with NTR" progression.
I'm familiar with BB's work, but I'm in a weird situation where I enjoy the art, but not so much the subject material haha

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
How you find the v28 anyway? did you subscribed to him in fantia?

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
What about "Maman's Report" (RJ244513)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is from the same circle as the one above, it is about an adventuring mom and her son. It features a son and his hot mom, you control the mom.

and Mama Exchange (RJ233622)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This one's also from the same circle, it is a simulation game and not an RPG game. It is about a group of boys "exchanging" their mothers and having sex with them.
These are from the top of my head from that same circle, I got a lot more from other circles so if you played those, then I can provide more if you want.1
do the games u mentioned have a english translation? or are they on f95? tried looking couldnt find any of em

Dec 26, 2019
do the games u mentioned have a english translation? or are they on f95? tried looking couldnt find any of em
I played and finished them on Japanese. I don't think they have any translation anywhere as that circle isn't super popular.
I could be wrong as I have never looked for a translated version thanks to knowing Japanese.
How you find the v28 anyway? did you subscribed to him in fantia?
Yup! I have a habit of supporting artists in Fantia until the game releases then buying it. Those doujin RPG erotic game developers need all the support they can get!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I played and finished them on Japanese. I don't think they have any translation anywhere as that circle isn't super popular.
I could be wrong as I have never looked for a translated version thanks to knowing Japanese.

Yup! I have a habit of supporting artists in Fantia until the game releases then buying it. Those doujin RPG erotic game developers need all the support they can get!
that sucks, cause my country banks doesnt support fantia. any leaks on that v30?

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes